Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X (16747 Views)

One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim / Who Replaced "CHRIST" With "X" / Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by CrazyMan(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
Hi everyone...

I've been carrying this burden in my heart for some time now, and I feel its time I let it out.

Dear christians, you're gradually replacing our lord's name (Christ) with the letter X why?

To be honest its very bad...we're christians, we carry the image of christ not X. So I see no reason why people should say I'm an Xtian or merry Xmas etc.

X if you're a mathematics student simply means unknown. So replacing christ name with X simply means that you have an unknown identity.

It means you no longer bear the image of christ, but an unknown image.

I know we all aren't perfect, and we are all subject to mistakes...but I pray that as God has opened our eyes to the truth, we would learn to call his son rightfully, and refrain from replacing his identity with an unknown letter.

May God bless us even as we keep to his word.

Happy sunday. smiley

113 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by ITbomb(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
The Xteristics of certain Xtains is that certain things can not be xplained xpeciall at xmas

They will be worrying about irrelevant things yet the basic tenet of Christianity, LOVE, is lacking in their lives

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by abrajproperties: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
A lot of confusion in this religion#

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by CrazyMan(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
abrajproperties: A lot of confusion in this religion#
What's confusing in what I wrote?

Quit trolling if you have nothing to say.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by CrazyMan(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2012
ITbomb: The Xteristics of certain Xtains is that certain things can not be xplained xpeciall at xmas
Very bored...if you choose to replace christ with the letter X, and refuse to accept necessary corrections, then I'm really sorry for you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by ITbomb(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
CrazyMan:
Very bored...if you choose to replace christ with the letter X, and refuse to accept necessary corrections, then I'm really sorry for you.
Coming from a crazy man. SMH

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Bella3(f): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
you re totaly right C.man. I had wanted to creat a topic on it.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by CrazyMan(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Bélla3: you re totaly right C.man. I had wanted to creat a topic on it.
Thanks...

How are you doing...its been quite long Isaw your posts...hope all is well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Bella3(f): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
CrazyMan:
Thanks...

How are you doing...its been quite long Isaw your posts...hope all is well?
All is well, just taking a break. Lol. You re quite scarce yourself.
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by CrazyMan(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
Bélla3: All is well, just taking a break. Lol. You re quite scarce yourself.
Really?

That would be in this section then...cos I log in on Nairaland every day, but different time intervals, and I also post on different sections.
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Bella3(f): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
CrazyMan:
Really?

That would be in this section then...cos I log in on Nairaland every day, but different time intervals, and I also post on different sections.
forgive my ignorance. Hws life?
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by CrazyMan(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
Bélla3: forgive my ignorance. Hws life?
Life's cool...I'm just counting down to christmas...i would want this year's christmas celebration to be remarkable.

How about you?

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
Merry Xmas to all, especially to Crazyman, and his immediate and extended family of Crazypeople.
May the spirit of Saint Nick be with one and all. Remember, he knows who's being naughty and he knows who's being nice, so be good for goddness sake, for he his omnipresent and omniscience. May the spirit and grace of Saint Nick be with us, and may sweet baby jesus live long.
God2Man.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Bella3(f): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
life must go on, lol. Am waiting on/for something. Pray i get it.
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
Bélla3: life must go on, lol. Am waiting on/for something. Pray i get it.

I pray you don't get it...................
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Bella3(f): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
Martian:

I pray you don't get it...................
you must be enjoying yourself!
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Bélla3: you must be enjoying yourself!

Well, it's better than praying........
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Bella3(f): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
Martian:

Well, it's better than praying........
have fun!!smiley
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by alexleo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
And when a christian bears the identity- crazyman, i begin to wonder whats wrong with christians these days.
CrazyMan: Hi everyone...

I've been carrying this burden in my heart for some time now, and I feel its time I let it out.

Dear christians, you're gradually replacing our lord's name (Christ) with the letter X why?

To be honest its very bad...we're christians, we carry the image of christ not X. So I see no reason why people should say I'm an Xtian or merry Xmas etc.

X if you're a mathematics student simply means unknown. So replacing christ name with X simply means that you have an unknown identity.

It means you no longer bear the image of christ, but an unknown image.

I feel we all aren't perfect, and we are all subject to mistakes...but I pray that as God has opened our eyes to the truth, we would learn to call his son rightfully, and refrain from replacing his identity with an unknown letter.

May God bless us even as we keep to his word.

Happy sunday. smiley

15 Likes

Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by dominique(f): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2015
Same should go to those that end prayers with IJN (some people don't even bother to capitalize it)

4 Likes

Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by adesegun121(m): 7:26am On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by adexsimply(m): 7:26am On Dec 06, 2015
Ok o. Merry Xmas in advance
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Zaikon(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2015
OP see the advert up dia

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Generalkorex(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2015
Check d advert above ur post op.
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by ProfEinstein: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2015
Most words that begin with Chris are always shorthanded with the letter "X", stop being fanatical cos it ain't a problem.

8 Likes

Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by ichommy(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2015
Huh wetin Religion go cause eh cheesy
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2015
Bullsh!t
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by kodlins(f): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2015
What about spelling Jesus as Chisos or Jisox
We should stand for what we believe in.

Sad many were raised in godly homes with godly character
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Digital X
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Hysmady(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Rise of the dead na wetin dem dey call this kind thread...
Whats the meaning of X? undecided
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by kevoh(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Xmas,xtians,god,a.llah, Mo (DBUH),chisos, sky daddy tongue
Re: Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Yawns, be like say u drink ogogoro. After 3 years FP. Surely end times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Are Things The Holy Spirit Does: Biblical Backings / What Does The Bible Say About Selling, Harvest And Bazaar In Church? / Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.