Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Got A Life List? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Got A Life List? (876 Views)

South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend / Be A Life Saver To Solve My E-passport Problem / Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Life List? by Daracool(f): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2007
Do you have a list of the things you'll like to do in life?maybe places you'll love to see, i for one will like to tour the world continent by continent,will you like to share whats on your life list? grin
Re: Got A Life List? by PapaBrowne(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2007
I would love 2 tour the world too.Go to even the strangest places like East Timor, Vanuatu, Peru and the likes.
I have already conquered a couple of countries, and would keep growing my list.
However, I wouldn't mind driving across Africa from Capetown to Cairo. My only fear is the Sahara!!
Re: Got A Life List? by iice(f): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
Papabrowne. . .feel ya!
I thought of driving through the continent too and i plan to visit the Sahara
My 'taste' (or sense of adventure) falls in the not so popular tongue
Have dreams of the Amazon Jungles, the Andes, the Himalayas and the numerous deserts we have.
Most of all, anywhere with clear blue miles of water kiss kiss kiss
Re: Got A Life List? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2007
I will love to travel around the world but Europe particular, somewhere I can do rope climbing even though am scared of height.

But i really want to be were they got a lot of ducks, like a pond

And want to visit Moroccoso bad, i just love adventures
Re: Got A Life List? by PapaBrowne(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2007
iice. . . right on spot!!
those clear blue miles of water. . . feel ya too!
Re: Got A Life List? by D328babe: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2007
iice:

Papabrowne. . .feel ya!
I thought of driving through the continent too and i plan to visit the Sahara
My 'taste' (or sense of adventure) falls in the not so popular tongue
Have dreams of the Amazon Jungles, the Andes, the Himalayas and the numerous deserts we have.
Most of all, anywhere with[b] clear blue miles of water [/b] kiss kiss kiss

Sighhhh, sounds perfect!

MoOdYLaDy:

I will love to travel around the world but Europe particular, somewhere I can do rope climbing even though am scared of height.

But i really want to be were they got a lot of ducks, like a pond

And want to visit Moroccoso bad, i just love adventures

I have a top 50 list of things to do before I die , when I do things , I add a couple more,

Top on the list are some travel things, Visit all Continents, at least 3countires in each, (north America min. 5 states) in Africa, must touch 50% minimum, !!!

Must get to New Zealand, love the Maori culture, swim with Dolphins, Whale Watch, Sky Dive,

, ok I think you get the picture, grin grin grin

Knocked off Las Vegas ( gambled $5, lol!!) and going on a rollercoaster this year, Middle East here i come in Dec!

(1) (Reply)

The 2008 Irish Immigration Bill / Snake Causes Stir At Murtala International Airport / Do I Need Visa To Serria Loem Or Work Permit To Work There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.