Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,476 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Ex-militant Leader, Fighters Turn To Beggars In N-delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militant Leader, Fighters Turn To Beggars In N-delta (705 Views)

Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo) / Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva / Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-militant Leader, Fighters Turn To Beggars In N-delta by mikuz(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2012
DELTA State-born
ex-militant leader,
“General” Godday
Smith Bounanewei,
aka god of forest,
who was not
enlisted in the
amnesty programme
by the Presidential
Amnesty Office,
Abuja, because he
did not accept
amnesty within the
60-day period
deadline given by
the Federal
Government in
2009, has resorted
to begging on the
streets for
survival with his
boys.
Bounanewei, who
confirmed his plight
to Sunday
Vanguard, said,” It
is sad to mention
that I, General
Bounanawei and my
ex-soldiers are
begging on the
streets for
survival after
embracing peace in
Niger Delta. I have
made several
appeals but the
Amnesty Office
ignored me because
I have been
disarmed and
Federal
Government felt I
am now a toothless
dog”.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/ex-militant-leader-fighters-turn-to-beggars-in-n-delta/
Re: Ex-militant Leader, Fighters Turn To Beggars In N-delta by aljharem(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2012
You have got to be joking !!!

I am coming back to comment on this issue properly
Re: Ex-militant Leader, Fighters Turn To Beggars In N-delta by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2012
almajiri militant? shocked chai!! wetin person no go see/hear for this country grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-militant Leader, Fighters Turn To Beggars In N-delta by Mesico2(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2012
Confussion everywhere.....hear am.second minutes later....them leave sorrow tears and blood....them regular trademark.....

(1) (Reply)

ACN In Ogun Imploding / Lawangate: There Was No "Marked Dollars" / Public Hearing By The Joint Committee On Aviation Live On NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.