Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro (14135 Views)

D'banj Ft. K-switch - Cash Flow(audio Download) / K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! / K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by mukina2: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2012
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by elari(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2012
wackest thing to hear on an early sunday morning

4 Likes

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by amosy007: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2012
nice joint
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by micawber(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2012
[size=16pt]It's a nice combination after all. Will get to listen to this release when I get to the cafe this evening. This MTN bundle is troublesome.[/size]
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by nelly4(f): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2012
So this is all both brother s can offer after leaving MoHits nau Mavin.....they better be ready to remain in the US with all this poo they are singing cos the only reason we accepted them when they returned to naija was cos of the Mohits style of music they brought to the table but nau its only Oliver twist this oliver twist that....they better come out with something sensible or else GOOD music is goona Kick their Illuminati Nigga waana Be asses back to Nigeria then D'banj would have to remix ''Mobolowo Wan'' ......

7 Likes

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by strangest(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2012
Smh... What was dbanj into before music? He would ve been better off there...

1 Like

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by kiyosaki1(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2012
nice 1 thumb up
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2012
strangest: Smh... What was dbanj into before music? He would ve been better off there...

good at harmonica, a river that forgets it's source...
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by kiyosaki1(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2012
nelly4: So this is all both brother s can offer after leaving MoHits nau Mavin.....they better be ready to remain in the US with all this poo they are singing cos the only reason we accepted them when they returned to naija was cos of the Mohits style of music they brought to the table but nau its only Oliver twist this oliver twist that....they better come out with something sensible or else GOOD music is goona Kick their Illuminati Nigga waana Be asses back to Nigeria then D'banj would have to remix ''Mobolowo Wan'' ......

do you know what it takes 4 a track to be a hit line up and stop being sarcastic
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by kiyosaki1(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2012
webdezzi:

good at harmonica, a river that forgets it's source...
do listen to the track .2 more times and then give your comment and stop attacking the personality involved
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by ebamma(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2012
in nigeria anyting u do,the will always criticize u,these guys are tryin to make a legal living and the deserve our patronage,if u don't like dia style of music then find the nearest transformer.

1 Like

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by otondo55: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2012

wackest thing to hear on an early sunday morning

Better not to spoil my day, keep off..lol
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by abbey37(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2012
This Joint IS Off The Hook.
Definately a club Banger
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by ikelvin(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2012
nelly u are stupid, so naive i wonder if u are really a human, imagine such a good song u condemn. Are u sure u are ok?
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Kockane(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2012
Not bad, since its k-switch, I wasn't expectin much really. Dude really isn't top talent, even by naija standards. Back in mo'hits he was the one wiv d least prospects. Nice chorus, catchy beats, and dbanj wasn't so outstanding wiv his verse.but definitely not such a bad track, I'll rate it @ 55%.
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by amosy007: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2012
ebamma: in nigeria anyting u do,the will always criticize u,these guys are tryin to make a legal living and the deserve our patronage,if u don't like dia style of music then find the nearest transformer.
or mop atlantic ocean cheesy grin
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2012
ironically speaking. . .this is the best song i've heard this year. . .sister caro's love is so contagious cheesy we better get an antidote fast smiley
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by abbey37(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2012
THIS IS. A HIT NO DOUBT
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Dotman01(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2012
kiyosaki1: do listen to the track .2 more times and then give your comment and stop attacking the personality involved
which source?. . . Guy stop hating, thìs is definately a club banger. The beat is crazy.
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Moderrator: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2012
Song so tight
lyrics na diet

1 Like

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by deb(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2012
ebamma: in nigeria anyting u do,the will always criticize u,these guys are tryin to make a legal living and the deserve our patronage,if u don't like dia style of music then find the nearest transformer.

SIMPLE?!

Thanks brother for advising them haters. Thumbs up!
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2012
This song doesnt make sense, I dont care whether its Michael Jackson that is featured
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by mrman2(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2012
You people are funny oo, so if someone doesn't share your taste, he/she is a "hater"
To each his own abeg. i don't like the song simple.

2 Likes

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by ifysoft: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2012
Menh... In as much as i want Don Jazzy to make it big i must confess this song is so so nice 8/10..

Eja Nla...
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by tellwisdom: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2012
Na by force to sing?? angry angry angry angry
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by deeplow: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2012
95% of people saying the song is wack will prolly before next month have it among the most played songs on their phones,computers and whatever. The song is Definitely a hit. Nairalanders can ruin one's appetite.I almost didn't want to download after I read the first comment. You people should just stop hating. There aren't many soings out now that are better than this song.very catchy chorus and delicious beat.

1 Like

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by lifestyle1(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2012
micawber: [size=16pt]It's a nice combination after all. Will get to listen to this release when I get to the cafe this evening. This MTN bundle is troublesome.[/size]

Will you try Etisalat with HHT Tunnel ? undecided

@ topic, Its ok and a club banger i guess.. but i am suprise and disappointed that MR Dbanj is still using 4G wireless internet when there is fibre optics and VSAT Internet undecided
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Ejine(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2012
From the comments I can see on this thread about this song being "so tight", it's now easy to understand why the Nigerian music is the utter garbage that it is.
Afterall, mediocre music panders to mediocre listeners. A perfect match.

What a lyrically wretched song.
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Maleeq(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2012
hmmmmmmm....not bad I must say. Just 2playbacks and I am already humming it! Touché!
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by saintfizzo(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2012
Say shi.t about Kswitch all u want,Dbanj still gat dt style,dt boi still rocks,too bad he parted with a great one 2 join wat he feels is greater

1 Like

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by amosy007: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2012
Ejiné: From the comments I can see on this thread about this song being "so tight", it's now easy to understand why the Nigerian music is the utter garbage that it is.
Afterall, mediocre music panders to mediocre listeners. A perfect match.

What a lyrically wretched song.
and do u expect everybody to like what u like or hate what u hate? If u dnt like the song why cant u simply drop ur comment that u dnt like it gerrout instead of criticizing others that like it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inspiration Fm Is Now On Air 92.3 / Don Jazzy Dbanj Split / P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.