Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro (14141 Views)

D'banj Ft. K-switch - Cash Flow(audio Download) / K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! / K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by nolongtin(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2012
nice 1 brover....
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by robinhoodd2(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2012
am so loving ds.#sistercaro ds ur luv is 2
contagious. ur kind no dey
Lagos...n ur back side make
me nervous. owa ok.haters where r u @?
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by blackmale(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2012
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS SONG,,, A NICE MUSIC FROM K.SWITH,, D BANJ KILLED IT TOO,,, HATERS,,,STFU!
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by deeflamez(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
Hey, this song is off the hook. Atleast it killed about 7 tracks off the Mavin album (only 4 or 5 tracks were cool, the rest were just rehearsals). Anyways, this is a club banger, and if you don't like it, please go and drink chilled Poison-on-the-Rocks...And one more thing, the BEATS are RICH

If you don't appreciate Naija music (especially those who only listen to RAP and other Western songs) please your opinion does not matter, cos you'll always spew bias. Mind you, these are tracks that move our parties down here, not the Western Poems you shake your head to

*puffs kush*

@willadebo

2 Likes

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by alaoeri: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Nice one brothers, more of it.
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by yam: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
micawber: [size=16pt]It's a nice combination after all. Will get to listen to this release when I get to the cafe this evening. This MTN bundle is troublesome.[/size]

try EVDO BUNDLE FROM VISAFONE, U DONT EVEN NEED TO GET TO THE CAFE

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Rhino5dm: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
Singing. . .SistaCaro

#SistaCaro I like your face , I like your #Nyansh. . .I like the way you roll that #Nyansh cool

"This your love is too contagious. . .Your kind no dey Lagos"

"This your love is too contagious. . .and your backside makes me nervous"

#iamDbanj or #skiBanj

"Eja nla, am in the mood, k-switch is bringing in the groove. . .checking on my rolex"
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Rhino5dm: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
They are trying to blend the beats to satisfy both naija and the western fans. It's all about making money and selling records.

ooseven: I listened to the song and my mind is replaying Wizkid's ''Gbesoke''. Without hearing the words, i still would have danced. beat was very good. Dbanj 1-2 Don Jazzy. One guy gets a good singer for his very good beats, the other gets a good beats for his very bad lyrics. i wish both all the best.
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2012

2 Likes

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Taiwo20(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
webdezzi:

good at harmonica, a river that forgets it's source...

Go dry up
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by necbridge(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2012
ikelvin: nelly u are stupid, so naive i wonder if u are really a human, imagine such a good song u condemn. Are u sure u are ok?
lol which Gud song, go join them nahhh.......lmao
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by necbridge(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2012
ikelvin: nelly u are stupid, so naive i wonder if u are really a human, imagine such a good song u condemn. Are u sure u are ok?
lol which Gud song, go join them nahhh.......lmao
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
strangest: Smh... What was dbanj into before music? He would ve been better off there...

Shebi he was once a security guard?

Dis song is like what a primary skool kid mixed...
Soooooo 5tup1d...
Waste of space..
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by xavier3g(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
Is that a witch in the background
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Revealedtv(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
All publicity is good publicity...Spew ur hatred here, tell the whole world the song is wack, keep spreading the word, we need the free promo... F***n Haters
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Timpaul(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
How much wil it cost me 2 download d song sef?am on mtn netwok jst hav 15naira credit on my phone
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Caesar1988(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
Nonsense.................wat of aunty geneviv......
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by gbadexy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
For someone like me who can't listen to the song on my phone, I opened this thread so as to know the quality of the song from the comments of those who have heard it, but I was disappointed when I observed that some people were commenting based on sentiment and bias.

2 Likes

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by jspac(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
Not feeling it.
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by ifyalways(f): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
Wack lyrics but cool beats. Me likey!
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by adelaja70(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
Naijas with their bad mouth!...Meanwhile ask them what they ve achieved with their own life,them go dey stammer....
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Larrah1(f): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
Me thnk pple shld comment abt da song nt b bias n sentimental abt d artist n his producer...well lukin @ wat naija lyks,me thnk d song is ok xpecially 4 club lovers bt personally,nt feelin d lyrics buh d song is dancable cos d beat is bad...
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by dj187: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
D most undisputable wack song out of naija, jst deleted it 4rm my iphone while i enjoy my wizkid azonto freestyle(gbesoke)
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by ebamma(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
D most undisputable wack song out of naija, jst deleted it 4rm my iphone while i enjoy my wizkid azonto freestyle(gbesoke)
u don sing lullaby before
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by itoldu: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
strangest: Smh... What was dbanj into before music? He would ve been better off there...
Some say he was a security guard who guarded a puppy for a neighbour's kid; Some say he was a member of the choir in livingfaith church. All we know is "He is called the Kokomaster"
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by jadakiss213(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
amosy007:
or mop atlantic ocean cheesy grin
lmao!!!
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Ejine(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
amosy007:
and do u expect everybody to like what u like or hate what u hate? If u dnt like the song why cant u simply drop ur comment that u dnt like it gerrout instead of criticizing others that like it

Abegi, go and rest! Na people like you dey listen to crappy craps like "she must chop my money, cos I don't care" and you dey call am lyrically epic!

Una no sabi anything about true music and it's poetic importance. Nope. Just throw in the beats and you're all dancing to whatever mediocre rubbish is on the radio, regardless of the useless lyrics! grin

Mtsssssshhheeeeewwww! Nonsense and ingredients! angry
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Oluwa4Sure: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
The Song Is Kool Jor!!!

But the market will decide sha!!!
Because I can't really judge for the market
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by amosy007: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
Ejiné:

Abegi, go and rest! Na people like you dey listen to crappy craps like "she must chop my money, cos I don't care" and you dey call am lyrically epic!

Una no sabi anything about true music and it's poetic importance. Nope. Just throw in the beats and you're all dancing to whatever mediocre rubbish is on the radio, regardless of the useless lyrics! grin

Mtsssssshhheeeeewwww! Nonsense and ingredients! angry

and what is ur problem with what i like or what i dnt like? angry
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Rhino5dm: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Even the haterzz can't stop dancing to the song.". .it's time to get down . . .it's time to get down . . .it's time to get down. . .she's a kokolet not babylet, soon I make her my mamalet. . . She soo endowed if you hear her speaking. . ."

SistaCaro!= 'wack' cool
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by playboy19(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
I have only 2 words, Club Banger! If you like, let your tribal sentiment becloud your sense of judgement, na there you go dey wey you go see Girls from your tribe dey dance to the song with another guy. Be you, yoruba, hause or igbo.

Sista Caro.... (humming the rest)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inspiration Fm Is Now On Air 92.3 / Don Jazzy Dbanj Split / Watch And Download Alingo Video From P-square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.