Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

A Word Of Advise:never Ever Fly Arik Airlines If You Want To Catch Another Plane - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Word Of Advise:never Ever Fly Arik Airlines If You Want To Catch Another Plane (899 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja / In Need Of Advise Concerning Us Embassy “administrative Process” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word Of Advise:never Ever Fly Arik Airlines If You Want To Catch Another Plane by Ojobojo1(m): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2012
People,never ever ever book arik if you wan catch another plane,wetin dem do me yesterday i no go ever forget,i was to fly to lagos from kaduna at 12:10pm to arrive 1:20pm then take a plane to Kenya at 9:40pm,i got to the airport at 10 only to be told that it was postponed to 5:10,na so i wait o till 8:20before plane come,we left kaduna at 9pm and reached lagos 10:10pm,in summary i missed my flight to kenya and i am supposed to have a crucial meeting today.I wish i could sue those bast@rds

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advise:never Ever Fly Arik Airlines If You Want To Catch Another Plane by henrychubayo: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
Ojobojo1: People,never ever ever book arik if you wan catch another plane,wetin dem do me yesterday i no go ever forget,i was to fly to lagos from kaduna at 12:10pm to arrive 1:20pm then take a plane to Kenya at 9:40pm,i got to the airport at 10 only to be told that it was postponed to 5:10,na so i wait o till 8:20before plane come,we left kaduna at 9pm and reached lagos 10:10pm,in summary i missed my flight to kenya and i am supposed to have a crucial meeting today.I wish i could sue those bast@rds

Believe me, even though you missed you flight but its good you had your life. I think what they are doing is safety first and in view of what is going on in the country in aviation sector, i think they will take no chances to fly when its not safe. You can re-book your flight but life lost can never be regained in the generation.

(1) (Reply)

Where Would You Love To Visit If Given The Opportunity / Travelling To Qatar / Parcel From Peru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.