Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,309 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

We Shall Be Kings & And Priest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Shall Be Kings & And Priest (814 Views)

I Shall Be Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Henceforth / Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Even The Lawful Captive Shall Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Shall Be Kings & And Priest by milkymesh: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2012
Just wondering.
When we finally get to heaven and have received our appointment as kings and priest who will then be our subject. Whom shall be rule or preside over.
Every king has subjects, kingdom.
Re: We Shall Be Kings & And Priest by ijawkid(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
I wonder too......

Mayb d subjects will be d angels in heaven and then animals on earth
Re: We Shall Be Kings & And Priest by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 11, 2012
Lol you still believe this delusion
Re: We Shall Be Kings & And Priest by Jenwitemi(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2012
May i help you out of your delusion?

YOU SHALL NOT BE KINGS AND PRIESTS IN HEAVEN, and neither shall you have subjects. YOU, will be the subjects. You shall, on the other hand, worship, sing and praise you bums off, day and night, without food and water, 24/7, 'cos your god is an insatiable and greedy god. Greedy for worship and praise.
milkymesh: Just wondering.
When we finally get to heaven and have received our appointment as kings and priest who will then be our subject. Whom shall be rule or preside over.
Every king has subjects, kingdom.
Re: We Shall Be Kings & And Priest by firebrand: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2012
Read the scripture!
Re: We Shall Be Kings & And Priest by milkymesh: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
Jenwitemi: May i help you out of your delusion?

YOU SHALL NOT BE KINGS AND PRIESTS IN HEAVEN, and neither shall you have subjects. YOU, will be the subjects. You shall, on the other hand, worship, sing and praise you bums off, day and night, without food and water, 24/7, 'cos your god is an insatiable and greedy god. Greedy for worship and praise.
You seem so sure of your assertion. Honestly i don't want to go to heaven considering the fact that most of the things i do for fun here would likely be lacking there. But that is not to say some people wont make it there. Its not a DELUSION!
However, every king has subjects. Who will they be and where? That's my concern.

(1) (Reply)

Why Left Behind should be Left Behind / Experience Live 2012 / Married Couples, Distance, Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.