Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Even The Lawful Captive Shall Be Delivered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even The Lawful Captive Shall Be Delivered (7037 Views)

I Shall Be Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Henceforth / Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even The Lawful Captive Shall Be Delivered by Adekdammy: 5:25am On Apr 24, 2013
Isaiah 49:24..shal d prey be taken frm d mighty or d lawful captive delivered?,..even d captives of d mighty shall be taken, a lawful captive is someone who by law deserves 2 be in captivity and dat is exactly d state of so many of us,cos alot of us actually brought alot of negative things happening to us on ourselves via our speech, act, conducts...and its as if wen we pray no answer cos d devil has a legal ground against us and with dis wen we are suppose to be blessed he shows up as an accuser just like zechariah 3, but cos we operate under a better covenant which is d blood of Jesus dat speaketh better things dan d blood of abel, I pray that every area of our lives where we av bin a lawful captive, dis day we are delivered,every legal ground of devil is null against our lives and d Lord rebukes d devil on our behalves IJN,amen and we shall testify. Maranatha...He cometh soon.
Re: Even The Lawful Captive Shall Be Delivered by denip: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Amen

(1) (Reply)

When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? / Joagbaje, Come And Answer Your Paul James Query. / How Well Do You Know The Scriptures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.