Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) (44112 Views)

Multiple Blasts Rock Jos ECWA Church / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by burkutu: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2012
Bomb blast occurred about half an hour ago i.e 11am in Jos today along Rukuba road. The blast went off at ECWA church. Security men are shooting in the air for no reason at all. Still awaiting details of casualties.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by jmaine: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2012
Terrible angry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by WilyWily5: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2012
This is the hand work of Fulanis/Moslem, Beroms and Akhwat Akwop are ready to strike back
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2012
bombing christians in their place of worship is now a normal thing for muslim extrimists sect every sunday. God will judge u all.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by icez: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2012
Buhari and his peeps. cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Jakumo(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
Having ordered his virgin-seeking suicide-monkeys to massacre yet more innocent civilians, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden is BOUND to open up his foul orifice to threaten more "bloodshed", in furtherance of his demented plan to FORCIBLY IMPOSE himself as Nigeria's totalitarian Jihadist dictator.

Uncle Sam really needs to hurry up and task a Predator drone to the urgent cleanup job Nigeria needs right now, before Buhari's ongoing genocide claims enough victims to ignite open inter-tribal warfare.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Welcome to the religion of peace !!

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by yam: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Easy bro, easy, speak only for yourself. You never can tell who incites the violence up north, except you know something we all dont.

With this statement of yours if you were my friend u wont be again.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
i think am tired of hearing stories about bomb blast! next story pls!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by calaway: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
yam: .

With this statement of yours if you were my friend u wont be again.

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nasri100(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
saw this on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by calaway: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
berem: i think am tired of hearing stories about bomb blast! next story pls!!

If you will be kind enough to tell NL where you live and you ull contacts I am sure the families of the victims will tell you a differnent story personally.

MAY THE INNOCENT SOULS OF THE SLAIN RIP

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by 15: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
This whole thing is an attempt t o drive southerners & Especially Christians from the North so that these Blood Suckers can have All the Votes from the nothern states - Nothern Agenda!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by skyflash(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
Its not ECWA but christ chosen church of God that is close to ECWA it had a direct impact that destroyed that church.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by sholay2011(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
Bomb blast here, bomb blast der...na wa o. In Nigeria, if u wanna cross road, dnt jst luk left nd right of d road o...luk down so u dnt step on bomb nd upwards so a 'dana' doesnt crash on ur head!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by cruxkhalif: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
berem: i think am tired of hearing stories about bomb blast! next story pls!!

It's just stories to you because you haven't felt the pinch of losing someone in the senseless and sponsored violence. Otherwise, you'd have a completely different perspective. Silly!

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by iJAY1: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
Gentility on the part of christians might not be the honest answer. Time to start bombing mosques!

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by wysenas(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
Keep d 10 commandments,thou shall not judge and thou shall not kill.its unfortunate that people are chasing rat while their house is on fire.Pls can u people give us reason why u think Buhari is behind BH?go and research d world politics,u will undstand what is happening in Nigeria presently.Buhari has no mind 2 harm a fly let alone human lives.time will tell becos i know d truth will come out soon.ask Henry Okah and Azazi if u want d truth.only God will help in this place called Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nasri100(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
So sad indeed.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Mrsewedoff: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
i think the time has come for we to handle ds malo pep n show them what we are made off
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Pukkah: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jakumo: Having ordered his virgin-seeking suicide-monkeys to massacre yet more innocent civilians, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden is BOUND to open up his foul orifice to threaten more "bloodshed", in furtherance of his demented plan to FORCIBLY IMPOSE himself as Nigeria's totalitarian Jihadist dictator.

Uncle Sam really needs to hurry up and task a Predator drone to the urgent cleanup job Nigeria needs right now, before Buhari's ongoing genocide claims enough victims to ignite open inter-tribal warfare.

Will you stop this predictable refrain of yours please? It has become a joke. Isn't it obvious that the problem is not where you constantly locate it? And if it is, whose fault is the failure to act?

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by ariyebaba(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
If churches in northern part of Nigeria will not be able to provide modern securities for thier worshipers they shld stay @ home.
However,ALJAZEERA just reported d killings of xtians by gun men in Borno state.

I think d time is ripe for xtians to take up arms to defend themselves........

Heaven help those who help themselves !

God will not come down to defend his people.

Enough of blood suckers !

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by baslone: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
How did this make the home page?

Back in the days, we'll be at page 15 by now! We getting bored with same news day in day out!

If them like make dem kill demselves finish, na dem know!

The only constant thing in life is change. Blast are no more breaking news.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by 9zeros(m): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
i'm @ d scene wit a catapult.... i shall shoot n capture one of d culprits.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by mkmyers45(m): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
ariyebaba: If churches in northern part of Nigeria will not be able to provide modern securities for thier worshipers they shld stay @ home.
However,ALJAZEERA just reported d killings of xtians by gun men in Borno state.

I think d time is ripe for xtians to take up arms to defend themselves........

Heaven help those who help themselves !

God will not come down to defend his people.

Enough of blood suckers !
why not start? We are waiting for a leader..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by 9zeros(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
viewing this topic: nanizle (m ), sholay2011 (m ), RICHIE BOI(m ), 100% , metodman (m ), Billyonaire, bruzee , aroprint , grammy , dubimou (m ), Berrymob, belvo(m ), Richjully, CuteTj (m ), muskyman , lakesideng , wysenas(m ), kingpole, chaikie(m ), femo86 (m ), lynxpro (m ), Biyi1471 , saints_1 (m ), sofat , Osejie(m ), Liverpoolfc , Nasri100 (m ), ebamma (m ), Ddaji(m ), donigspain (m ), choco diva, noskyboy (m ), Salmuazu (m ), oladimeji02 , Mrsewedoff , Andro Blaze , alaoeri , mufc009 (m ), amosy007 , Megabyts(m ), hercules07, 9-zeros(m ), morzook (m ), gentleasia (m ), Walphem, jesusboi1, DC Trendy , chinig, edalok , Testy17 , Pukkah, i-JAY , kolo007 , sesanayo(m ), Emokai(m ), chusemix247 (m ), calaway , Vally11 , skyflash , akunauba, Pt Blank , kerriman, oluwaseun8, burkutu , sweet@ (f), Ninejaywon (m ), daporski, ibrolamin , manny U , eejo (m ), ALFRED OZO , slimdiggi, boyo boyo, inspired_m (m ), botson (m ), PeterKbaba, k10 , baslone , yusuf baba (m ), horlayoday , Adewalelag, Wily+Wily , Iranoladun (f), Kolababa , wild child (m ), Damilola07 , marion g (m ), tolexbaba (m ), confiritch (m ), osat02 , Jakumo (m ) and 198 guest(s)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin / Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning / IGP Egbetokun Takes Security To Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.