Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) (44121 Views)

Multiple Blasts Rock Jos ECWA Church / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
rawtruth:

Clap for yourself for being such a passive, unemotional and cold-blooded 'critic' of Pastors and the Church!

I already spoke to him...I did it with some sort of disrespect for him though(I feel bad about that); he has really turned a new leaf. Come to think of it. What is all the fuss about? Life is too complicated and simple ironically to hate on a fellow man. You did it in love and I wish I did the same. God bless you for being matured enough to speak with him the way you did.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by princeonx: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
Why are some of you attacking people for saying bomb blast in the North is no more news to them? To the best of my knowledge the bomb thing is now a norm. I lived in Jos for 12yrs and I left just few months before the very first religious riot in 2001. My brother left after the first fight, my cousin left after the second one. Why? Because they value life morethan money. My uncles house, cars, and shops were set ablaze and liquidated during the first two fight. Everytime his business try to pick back up, one fight or riot will bring him back down yet he is still in Jos. As a matter of fact the last time I spoke with him and he tried to tell me about a recent riot/fight, I cut him off and told him am actually not in the mode to hear it! And I recalled using the same word "its not news anymore" just like you guys dont want to hear! I respect those that still believe in the one Nigeria nonsense but honestly, if am not welcomed or my life or properties is in danger, Am gone! Don't give a f4o(|< about one or five Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by amosy007: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
pretihilda: lunatic

your father and your great grandfather are lunatics... u have no home training . at least u suppose to compare me with one of those elders in your village... fooolish thing
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by hapi(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
guonno:

MAY GOD PUNISH U AND UR GENERATIONS TO COME! AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, MUHAMMAD IS PROPHET OF VIOLENCE, BLOODSHED, POLYGAMY, AND ETC. DONT ADVICE YOUR GBOKO HARAMS TO STOP KILLING INNOCENT SOULS, STAY HERE AND RUN UR DIRTY MOUTH!
you this agbero for onitsha main market, u dey there dey run ur mouth like ashawo p**sy. Can u come to the north and help ur fellow brodas. Mobilize ur fellow agbero and come and attack this useless bh, we dnt care. They are embarrasing our peaceful religion. Don't just make noise on nairaland, take one way bus to borno state. We will appreciate.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by arimahoseloka(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
may God help us
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by snowdrops(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
In just the 1400 years of its existence Islam has slaughtered 270,000,000 million humans. That is more than the total of all people killed in all non-Muslim wars and conflicts throughout all history. Only malaria has mass-killed more humans than Islam.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Arysexy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
xtians especially reverends up north should arm themselves like this man below else ds jihadists will reduce ur voting power b4 2015

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Vincentsule(m): 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
Evrytin don tire me 4 dis insecurity country,now nobody can go 2 chuch wit free mine.bulshits 2 dis so called Badluck administration govt.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Vincentsule(m): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2012
So na lyk dis we go d dey? Wen killi n bomb blast ll b a finz of d past.now d senate shud try to pass dis into law(sefdefend) lyk dis young man go 2 chuch wit a gun.wot a dying motherland country?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2012
berem: i think am tired of hearing stories about bomb blast! next story pls!!
You wil stop getting tired of hearing it when you or some one close and dear to you becomes a horrible victim. I do not want to be insultive, but cant you see that this thing affects every single person in this country?

Unless, off course, you are too myopic to see that.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 11, 2012
snowdrops: In just the 1400 years of its existence Islam has slaughtered 270,000,000 million humans. That is more than the total of all people killed in all non-Muslim wars and conflicts throughout all history. Only malaria has mass-killed more humans than Islam.
And yet they tell us it is a religion of peace.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by lagoshost(m): 1:32am On Jun 11, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by princeonx: 3:17am On Jun 11, 2012
virtuoso01:
You wil stop getting tired of hearing it when you or some one close and dear to you becomes a horrible victim. I do not want to be insultive, but cant you see that this thing affects every single person in this country?

Unless, off course, you are too myopic to see that.
The poster didn't say s/he like or love it and there's nothing wrong in being tired of hearing one thing Everytime. I will be shocked if it happen in Imo, Anambra, Ibadan or Lagos because bomb blast is not heard of on a daily basis in those places. Am not saying bad news or even bomb news had never been heard from those places but not daily. K!$$ my A55 if you like but am also supper tired of the bomb news and killing in the North and I honestly still don't know what any Christian especially Igbo is doing up there. It is said that one learn from past mistakes but what have we igbos/Christians in the North learn from 1966 till date? I bet you if Hausa, Yoruba, or Muslims are killed daily in the East the way Igbos/Christians are killed in the North you will not find any of them in the East anymore! But for us it's run today and back there again next week. In a knot shell, just as news of bad roads, poor education and medical system, bad/poor government, crime/corruption is not news anymore in Nigeria so is bomb blast and christian killing in the Northern part of that country. Untill something is done about it either by the government or the people defending their lives and properties it's no news.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by abugbe(m): 4:25am On Jun 11, 2012
christians i tink is high time we get rid of dis killing n torture we are receiving from dis northerners. I tink its time we ought time fight back wit weapons too lik dem. If it is too much, we split dis Country n live wer we can sleep wit our two eyes close.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by emmasege: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2012
I'd like to draw our attention to an aspect of our national anthem- "One nation bound in freedom,...........". How true is this when christians in some parts of the country go to church and are not even sure of coming back alive. WTHIS TREND CAN NOT CONTINUE INDEFINITELY SINCE THERE IS ALWAYS AN ELASTIC LIMIT, BEYOND WHICH THERE IS A BREAKING POINT.
I also think that these Muslim extremists are repeatedly doing this in order to make Christians run out of patience, and thereby ignite a religious war. And for crying out loud, is Nigeria the only sub-saharan African nation with christians and muslims?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Daunashamed(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2012
Jakumo:

If Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden is not exterminated like the squalid murderous cockroach that he is, he will certainly order further wanton slaughter of innocent civilians both before and after his destined FAILURE to get elected to the post of village dog catcher, talk less of anything else.

The strategic neutralization of Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden will therefore save countless lives, provided that measure is applied as a matter of great urgency LONG BEFORE Nigeria's next presidential elections.
LWKMD...
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by majojolo: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2012
Reports/evidences have already shown that most of the bombings in some churches at Jos and other places were not carried-out by Muslims but Christians dressed like Muslims. Why always blaming the Muslims without proper investigation? Don't you think there is a plan behind this whole thing, to disunite Muslims and Christians especially in the north? Without peace don't even dream of development. The north is for all of us, and we have no other place than the north, killing innocent people can never solve our problems. THE PRESENT NORTH IS NOT THE FORMER NORTH WE INHERITED FROM OUR PEACE LOVING ELDERS.

It is high time for us to get to the route of all these bombings in the church, since some of the bombers caught are Christians. This responsibility is both for Muslims and Christians to sit and bring out ways of getting to the cause.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL......That's my idea and focus. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
Jakumo:

This is a very astute observation, DanFulani. Till date, far more Muslims than Christians have been killed in Nigeria's current wave of bombings, so it is not too far-fetched to suspect the involvement of a politically-motivated Agent Provocateur such as Ayatollah Buhari Bin-Laden, who is certainly demented and sadistic enough to imagine that he can single-handedly spark off inter-tribal pogroms in Nigeria, all because of his bitterness that he will NEVER win so much as a local ward election for village dog-catcher.
Boko Haram may have killed just slightly more muslims than christians,but Boko Haram is not the only group attacking christians.How long has the Hausa/Fulani vs Berom saga been going on in Plateau.
Niger state with a christian majority under Sharia
Kaduna christians slaughtered first in 2000 and 2006
Demolishion of churches across Northern Nigeria.
Bauchi christians living under constant threat.
One Nigeria is B.S.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AnotherOkija: 3:18am On Jun 12, 2012
rawtruth:

Clap for yourself for being such a passive, unemotional and cold-blooded 'critic' of Pastors and the Church!

- Is that all?! undecided

O.k.. thank you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.