Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

's New Upcoming Brand - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 's New Upcoming Brand (2221 Views)

Be My Partner In My New Upcoming Site ( Snapshot Included) / JavaScript Tutorial From The Scratch Brought To You From Part 2 / New Client Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by doncigalo: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2012
@dafthtml If you choose to leave it as it is, why are you announcing a facelift. Look at you, you are frustrated and it shows, you have no clue on what to do with your life, its time to start your cassava chipping programme.
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2012
<ding> someone with no visible achievements speaking and talking. . .
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2012
The new concept is on 2 different domains:

www.dhtmlwebconcepts.com
www.dhtmlwebconcept.com

Because i have anticipated that some people will people will forget the last s - and i cant afford that

1 Like

Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by doncigalo: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2012
YAWWWWNNNNNN..............please when you've done something concrete, let us know.I dont know how someone that calls himself a webmaster can register a web domain for an upcoming project and just leave it there to show /index.. No under construction page or place holder. Talk about incompetence. No wonder you hardly get any work these days...
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2012
*coughs*
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
Press F5 or refresh button. . .you dont really need to be brainy to do that now do you?

And please try to review one of my latest work if you are not too jobless busy - www.fashionkulture.com (still working on the contents)
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by babihouse(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
@dhtml, na u get him time oh.jst free d mugu jor.

1 Like

Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by doncigalo: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
@babihouse Erm... and who asked for you input ?? Can you not see this is a web master thread OH. Please head over to the Job/Vacancy thread and look for something constructive to do with your life JOR !

@dhtml lol, good to see you have taken my advice and put a page under construction sign, you could put some graphics , increase the size of the text and put some content on what to expect. Details! its all about the details.

Ait now about fashionkouture.com, why dont you design from scratch, the template isnt doing the site/brand justice. You can still hookup a site that you've built from scratch to your CMS or even build your own (if your up for that challenge).
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
Your advice was good this time, if u can help do some graphics and send them. I wil use them.

As for the fashionkulture, the client bought the template herself cos she liked it, and I had to do it like that, and customer is satisfied.

I am not tryin to prov any point, I am tryin to make dough.

1 Like

Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by william5: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2012
Just did this in photoshop, because the one on that site is bringing your work down embarassed

P.S: If she likes it, show me tha money!!! grin

1 Like

Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by spikesC(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
will.i.am:
Just did this in photoshop, because the one on that site is bringing your work down embarassed

Very good man, maybe you can add a few colors to it according to the color scheme of the website and replace the 'L' in kulture with the female figure. Never liked photoshop, haven't really got a hold of it, prefers fireworks

2 Likes

Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by william5: 12:39am On Jun 14, 2012
spikes C:

Very good man, maybe you can add a few colors to it according to the color scheme of the website and replace the 'L' in kulture with the female figure. Never liked photoshop, haven't really got a hold of it, prefers fireworks

Good idea! Just did that in a hurry. Couldn't stand the one on the website grin
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 14, 2012
I will show it to the client right now - if she likes the work, then that is okay - you might get a deal.

1 Like

Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by guru01(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
From here person won hammer oo shocked
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by william5: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
guru01: From here person won hammer oo shocked

Yes ke! Man must chop.
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by babihouse(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
doncigalo: @babihouse Erm... and who asked for you input ?? Can you not see this is a web master thread OH. Please head over to the Job/Vacancy thread and look for something constructive to do with your life JOR !

@dhtml lol, good to see you have taken my advice and put a page under construction sign, you could put some graphics , increase the size of the text and put some content on what to expect. Details! its all about the details.

Ait now about fashionkouture.com, why dont you design from scratch, the template isnt doing the site/brand justice. You can still hookup a site that you've built from scratch to your CMS or even build your own (if your up for that challenge).
. Lol, na women dey talk 2 much. Oh.

1 Like

Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2012
@docigalo, them say you are too garulous - in fact u be woman sef
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by doncigalo: 5:03am On Jun 19, 2012
@Dafthtl Look at you mate ..you cant even spell...is there any thing you are actually competent in doing ...no update on your upcoming brand ? Is it your cassava chipping business ??

@babihouse Its aint my fault your unemployed
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 19, 2012
will.i.am:

shown the client, expecting a reply
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 19, 2012
@temi, thanks for the dhtmlwebconcepts logo, am working on a bank website, should be done next week, wil implement the logo on facebook after that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Good Web Programmer / How To Download Videos From Youtube And Facebook / I Need A Dedicated United States Vpn For Free.which Website Offers Such For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.