Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! (1064 Views)

The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today / Yoruba Elders Have Seen Something Good In Jonathan — Babatope / Say Something Good About Another Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! by diehard(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
I have observed a lot of Nigerians say bad and derogatory comments about this Country including our brothers in diaspora. As a people lets not call the only country we've bad cos u've no other country to call home, we can start today to make a difference in our locality. I'll begin by saying 'Nigeria is a blessed country with beautiful people and wonderful spicy food'. I've been out of this country and with all it's challenges I still love nija. Stay safe!!
Re: Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! by diehard(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
I guess people don't have anything good to say about their country but are quick to run to another another country that her citizen has helped to build!?
Re: Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! by VoodooDoll(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
Nigeria's economy is growing at a steady rate and its inhabitants are industrious.
Re: Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! by Piyke: 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
Naija food i must say is very tasty!!! Sometimes when i eat some foods here in the UK i wonder if the chef made a mistake or thats actually how the food tastes shocked.
Re: Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 11, 2012
Piyke: Naija food i must say is very tasty!!! Sometimes when i eat some foods here in the UK i wonder if the chef made a mistake or thats actually how the food tastes shocked.

grin grin grin
Re: Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 11, 2012
Nigeria has the largest black population because our ppl are very fertile nau.
Re: Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! by buzugee(m): 2:03am On Jun 11, 2012
Piyke: Naija food i must say is very tasty!!! Sometimes when i eat some foods here in the UK i wonder if the chef made a mistake or thats actually how the food tastes shocked.
he probably spat in the food or rubbed faeces in it. you know how these people get with black customers grin grin grin hey you are a brave man though. i never eat out. these people in anger and stress put vomit or faeces or snort or cough or rat droppings in food before they serve em to customers.
Re: Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 11, 2012
buzugee: he probably spat in the food or rubbed faeces in it. you know how these people get with black customers grin grin grin hey you are a brave man though. i never eat out. these people in anger and stress put vomit or faeces or snort or cough or rat droppings in food before they serve em to customers.

grin grin grin
Re: Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! by dasparrow: 5:17am On Jun 11, 2012
buzugee: he probably spat in the food or rubbed faeces in it. you know how these people get with black customers grin grin grin hey you are a brave man though. i never eat out. these people in anger and stress put vomit or faeces or snort or cough or rat droppings in food before they serve em to customers.

Ugh! lipsrsealed

Thank God I hardly eat out. I cook in my home. You can never trust people nowadays. The heart of man (humans) is desperately wicked says the Word of God.
Re: Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! by Yeske2(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2012
Naija rocks.
Re: Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! by Piyke: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2012

Guy no be say I dey eat out o. Sometimes my work place would have official dinners of which some are hosted in restaurants.

In fact during the last one in april, one of the white guys on my table tasted the food first and said it was so nice, I was hopeful but my taste buds were revolting once i hit them with the stuff Naija has good food joor cheesy

On a lighter note, one white man came for a naija function in london and kept eating moi moi, he'll just say " hey can i have some more of that bean cake?" The taste of naija catch the man cheesy
Re: Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
Piyke:

Guy no be say I dey eat out o. Sometimes my work place would have official dinners of which some are hosted in restaurants.

In fact during the last one in april, one of the white guys on my table tasted the food first and said it was so nice, I was hopeful but my taste buds were revolting once i hit them with the stuff Naija has good food joor cheesy

On a lighter note, one white man came for a naija function in london and kept eating moi moi, he'll just say " hey can i have some more of that bean cake?" The taste of naija catch the man cheesy

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin A friend of mines and I were joking about this a while ago. While ppl have different taste buds than us.

If you notice, when little sugar is added to coffee, they'll say it's "too much".
Re: Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! by philip0906(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
We are all breathing [size=18pt]FRESH AIR[/size]Glory Glory Glory. . .
Re: Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! by Abujafood: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2012
Nigeria is blessed with good people who are not good at making things good - really painful truth

(1) (Reply)

20 Reasons Why Boko Haram Crisis May Not End. / Fashola Inspects Ladipo Market, Insists On Clean-up Before Reopening (pics) / FG Redeploys Perm.sec For Throwing Party In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.