Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Need Advice - How To Invest 10,000USD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Advice - How To Invest 10,000USD (2417 Views)

Now You Don't Have An Excuse; Win 10,000USD To Start That Your Business Idea! / I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. / What Can I Invest 10,000 That Will Give Me 15,000 In A Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice - How To Invest 10,000USD by rozayx5(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
I made some 10,000USD from my initial 4500$ deposit -from my forex trading business, i am afraid of keeping the money in my trading account, i withdrew it. please i want to know can this money start a supermarket or a strong business, GTB say it is worth 1.6m in Naira, or please suggest other offline businesses that i can run along my forex trading, because i want to be stable, and not reliant on one side. any views will be appreciated, or you can send suggestion to mista4x@gmail.com. thanks. i also give free trainings on how i made it, as part of my give back to society.
Re: Need Advice - How To Invest 10,000USD by Delafruita(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
Cornell realtors is into the business of estate development and management.the real estate industry is booming and will continue to do so.we require partners in different capacities.
call 08097026097 or email delafruita@yahoo.com to get details of our offer.looking forward to hearing from you
Re: Need Advice - How To Invest 10,000USD by mkmyers45(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
Invest in Metals...they never lose value.....

Contact me for more details: mkmyers45@gmail.com
Re: Need Advice - How To Invest 10,000USD by davidugotex(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
Your questions are fully answered in these two attached e-books. I've investing my money securely here without any cock and bull stories. This is the only place you can invest your money and have peace of mind. I'm not brain-washing you for I know not how to do so, find out for yourself after reading the books. My contacts are also in the books so you can get in touch with me for further update.

Wish you all the best.

Re: Need Advice - How To Invest 10,000USD by reinedamse: 3:00am On Jul 15, 2012
Exportation of agricultural products like bitter kola,sesame seeds,cassava chips etc.u won't regret it.
Re: Need Advice - How To Invest 10,000USD by digitdeveloper: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
i wish to introduce my ebook, it will solve your problem of thirst for big money without you investing more than a few hundred dollars every month, if you dre invest up to some thousands of dollars per month, u will have become a billionaire b/4 u know it. if u are interestedin my ebook email me at digitdeveloper@yahoo.com to test it free. or betteryet call me directly to discuss. +234-7043590425. gbenga.
Re: Need Advice - How To Invest 10,000USD by oremiti: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2012
my brother the best investment in the world has arrived
Re: Need Advice - How To Invest 10,000USD by antosco: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2012
Looking for a reliable place to invest your money, I would be sharing with you a reliable site NOTE: this is not HYIP, MLM or HYBRID program. This site has been around since 2007 and even has an active forum with members who have invested there.

Copy and paste this link on your browser url to open investment site. homebusinessmind..com/p/blog-page_13.html
Re: Need Advice - How To Invest 10,000USD by rozayx5(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2012
antosco: Looking for a reliable place to invest your money, I would be sharing with you a reliable site NOTE: this is not HYIP, MLM or HYBRID program. This site has been around since 2007 and even has an active forum with members who have invested there.

Copy and paste this link on your browser url to open investment site. homebusinessmind..com/p/blog-page_13.html

this issue of this thread was long solved grin grin grin grin
check the date
Re: Need Advice - How To Invest 10,000USD by one9jeria: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
if you dont know what to do with sir give it to your pastor as tithe or sowing seed. you will get your reward in heave
Re: Need Advice - How To Invest 10,000USD by 4X4: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. post your email and phone number ill give you details

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Current Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba, Abia State / Kosso Wood Suppliers/exporters Needed / 21 Facts About Dangote’s Refinery And Petrochemical Plant Ibeju-lekki Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.