Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Please Recommend A Good Documentary For Me - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Recommend A Good Documentary For Me (920 Views)

Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles / 'Asylum-Bisi': A Documentary On Bisi Alim's Homosexuality / Please Recommend Some Good Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Good Documentary For Me by pdone: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
I always enjoy watching documentary movies especially that one that has something to do with Africa, World Politics, Corruption, and other things that affect an ordinary man's life.

I believe by watching documentary and reading, you can somehow know what the problem is and give you some knowledge of how to solve it. Besides, it improves you understanding of world problem.

I just finished watching "The AMBASSADOR"

Please I need someone to recommend a good documentary for me. It would also be great if you provide the link of the documentary.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Documentary For Me by AfroBlue(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
Ring of Power ~ Empire of the City

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwnWni9HLEY
Re: Please Recommend A Good Documentary For Me by AfroBlue(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Re: Please Recommend A Good Documentary For Me by AfroBlue(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
Codex Alimentarius – The Global Takeover of Food and Health Freedoms

http://conspiracyrealitytv.com/codex-alimentarius-the-global-takeover-of-food-and-health-freedoms/
Re: Please Recommend A Good Documentary For Me by AfroBlue(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Prisoner Of Lust Part 1 & 2 / 20 Of The Best Sesame Street Songs / Describe Your Best Scene(s) In Any Movie You Have Watched.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.