Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigeria To Establish Embassies In All African Countries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Establish Embassies In All African Countries (557 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Military Strength And Fire Power / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka / Nigerian Embassies Cant Pay Salaries, Bills’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Establish Embassies In All African Countries by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
Nigeria would soon establish representational offices in all African countries including Mauritania.

President Goodluck Jonathan told the new Mauritania Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. B.A. Abderrahmane, that Nigeria was commitment to working with other African countries to promote democracy, good governance and progress on the continent.

President Jonathan said establishing functional relationship amongst African countries was necessary towards achieving total diplomatic representation throughout the continent.

The President also expressed the hope that the existing relationship between Nigeria and Mauritania would be further strengthened during Mr. Abderrahmane's tenure.

President Jonathan also received the letters of credence of the new ambassadors of Thailand and Bangladesh in Abuja.

At an earlier audience with the Vice-Chancellor and Foreign Minister of Austria, Mr. Michael Spindelegger, President Jonathan said that Nigeria was open to greater investment by Austrians in critical sectors of the Nigeria economy, including power generation.

He later received the outgoing Malaysian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mustafa Ahmad.
Re: Nigeria To Establish Embassies In All African Countries by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
This is no new development

It is purely a way to get some PDP sponsors to taste from the national cake because it is sweeter and delicious than before

This moves came as a way to compensate those who might not be selected to taste power should incase PDP lost out in 2015

I must confess that PDP is really worried

they want to take as much as they can to make sure the next government for the people by the people do not meet any money in the coffer of national account.
Re: Nigeria To Establish Embassies In All African Countries by bobbydbobo: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
Pls does any1 know how much a fresh graduate earns at the Nigerian ministry of Foreign affairs??
Re: Nigeria To Establish Embassies In All African Countries by dasparrow: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Nigeria would soon establish representational offices in all African countries including Mauritania.

President Goodluck Jonathan told the new Mauritania Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. B.A. Abderrahmane, that Nigeria was commitment to working with other African countries to promote democracy, good governance and progress on the continent.

President Jonathan said establishing functional relationship amongst African countries was necessary towards achieving total diplomatic representation throughout the continent.

The President also expressed the hope that the existing relationship between Nigeria and Mauritania would be further strengthened during Mr. Abderrahmane's tenure.

President Jonathan also received the letters of credence of the new ambassadors of Thailand and Bangladesh in Abuja.

At an earlier audience with the Vice-Chancellor and Foreign Minister of Austria, Mr. Michael Spindelegger, President Jonathan said that Nigeria was open to greater investment by Austrians in critical sectors of the Nigeria economy, including power generation.

He later received the outgoing Malaysian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mustafa Ahmad.

I thought Nigeria had embassies and/or consulates in each African country but I guess not. Eitherway, what about the security situation in the country? I thought GEJ promised that bomb blasts will cease by June but I don't see the bomb blasts slowing down. Which way Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Non-payment Of Allowance: Corps Members Lock Up Commissioner In Kaduna / PDP, A Haven For The Corrupt? / "I Go Chop Your Dollar'" By Olusegun Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.