Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,796 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police (14594 Views)

Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls / Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me / Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by smlafolabi(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2012
why not let all demand that the arrested kidnappers be paraded publicly in a press confrence, made to confess who they are working for, who sent them to kidnapped him ( There is no profession in Nigeria that you wont have some kind of cabals cabalnizing you.) In this way all our questions will be answered.
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by sirp2007: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2012
[quote author=smlafolabi]why not let all demand that the arrested kidnappers be paraded publicly in a press confrence, made to confess who they are working for, who sent them to kidnapped him ( There is no profession in Nigeria that you wont have some kind of cabals cabalnizing you.) In this way all our questions will be answered.

abi ooo.
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by latbas(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2012
[quote author=mallorca]christian obodo am happy for you,but you need to be very careful because u live a wayward life style.idiot,so going to club means he live a wayward life or he should not enjoy the money he worked for.moroever,he was reportedly kidnapped on his way to church
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by TBD(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2012
good news last he still alive...
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by VellyG(m): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2012
ZUBY77:

And you think they dont know this?
They know but there is nothin they can do about it because they need a phone to make negociations with their victims family..So they can always be traced. I strongly believe he didn't pay a dime
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by tessyade: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2012
That he came out alive is a good news whether he paid the money they demanded or not doesnt matter much.
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by YomiYarzo: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2012
Naija Police
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by Iamvictor(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2012
Make money today in nigeria it is easy and trusted visit after registration activate a seller account and start making cash http://www.1kjobsonline.com/?ref=3186
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by Otses(f): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2012
Thank God he was found alive.
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by Onasa22: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2012
Kudos to NPF for their rescue exercise! Thank God Obodo is alive because no matter what was spent money cannot buy life.
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by OgaMosco(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2012
cool318: if truly they re efficient, why re Police unyet to track the killer driver of Adams Oshiomole's convoy dat killed his PA
dey can if only our so called top politicians would allow dem. De fact is dat if de want 2 track those behind de killing of Oshiomole's pa u ll discover dat one or two top politicians ll be involve. So de naija police r more or less working 4 de govt. Of dey day. Or do u want dem 2 bite dey finger dat feeds dem?
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by TrustZee(m): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2012
bukhola1: NPF don turn to JACK BAUER? Happy for you sha OBODO say dem no kill u. U betr find ur way to whrevr u come from. #giveyasefbrain#
GBAMMMM!
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by cupid4ig(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2012
We rescued Obodo, not the police – Vigilante Squad
SHARE THIS

Following the credit been taken by the Delta state police command over the release of kidnapped soccer star, Christian Obodo, the Emevor Vigilante squad in Isoko North local government area of the state have expressed sadness, stating that they were the ones that rescued the football star.

According to a local newspaper, angry local vigilantes, who pleaded for anonymity, said the police lied about the release of Obodo, adding that, the police should give them the credit they deserve.

Narrating how the rescue mision went, the local vigilante member said Obodo who was earlier in the day hidden in a nearby forest was moved to a local food vendor for dinner by his abductors. Mr. Obodo acted quickly and sneaked out of the place before he screamed on top of his voice for help which led some good villagers to alert the Community vigilante who swiftly came to his rescue.

Though, the Vigilante group said they later called the Police in Emevor who came and took Obodo away, they decried the heroism the police command ascribed to itself.

Some residents interviewed said they were in their houses when they heard someone calling for help, and they quickly responded and only to discover that it was Obodo.

“We just finished watching a football match, and were about to go to bed. All of a sudden, we heard a voice screaming ‘I am Christian Obodo, I was kidnapped, please come and help me’. We immediately rushed to the scene and quickly contacted the community vigilante who came to save the situation before the kidnappers could reinforce and come after him.”

The police claimed they made five arrests in the community.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/06/11/we-rescued-obodo-not-the-police-vigilante-squad/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by OgaMosco(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2012
1supremo:

Peace keeping? Nigeria Police? You're joking, right?
Im not joking it is on record, dey do perform, if well motivated
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by otodeluxe(m): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2012
I heard they have been some reformation in the nigerian police. There used to be serious illegal road blocks here in akwa ibom state, but now no more. One can now drive his car around without embarrassment and all that. What we have now is quick response squad stationed at every junction.

Why don't we say positive things and encourage them to do their work better instead of saying bad things about them.? Remember the change you need begins with me and you..and your word and my word creates our world.

Peace!
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by emsquare(m): 11:41am On Jun 11, 2012
ismhab: Thank God the kidnappers did not kill him b/f he was been rescued, the way it happens to the German guy in kano state and that of italian and british men in sokoto state, because our security agents are inexperienced.

Yep!
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by Phikom(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
NPF and their dubious means of xtortion...
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by deyrock(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
Zeus Zuco: Make them tell us how much the guy pay. Mscheeeeeew Na today
wht are pointing at?
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by deyrock(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2012
Zeus Zuco: Make them tell us how much the guy pay. Mscheeeeeew Na today
wht are u pointing at?
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by Kagawa: 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
IF I HEAR... YIMU JOORRRR, EVEN KANU TWEETED THAT HE WS RELEASED BY HIS CAPTORS, NOW POLICE DEY CLAIM D MATA AS HEROES... YIMU 1000 TYMS
abayolb: Y cant u giv nigerian police kudos 4 once,if it american police they surely did.i tire 4 u nigerian
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by Kagawa: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
EHEN NA SOO, U B BETA SCRPIT WRITER O JARE
991:

Well said my dear, that was exactly what am thinking.
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by remmer56(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
My guy, firstly, statements from the american and british police have over time been proved to hv sum credibility.. Can u say same abt the 9ja police force? Abeg dnt blame those who find it difficult to believe statements made by these officers.. Go to A̶̲̥̅ police statn in 9ja, on d wall itz written " Bail is Free"... My guy, hv u eva bailed anyone Fø̲я̅ free I laugh .....wat eva d story is bottom line, d dude is alive..

werepeLeri: If na American or British police make this annoucement now- una go don dey bow down every seconds praising them - but because na black man police, una crack smoking senses don dey say it is impossible.

Praise anything White and diss anything black. Nonsense.

If you abuse me because of my post - it goes straight back to you and your household, so dont even try.
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by remmer56(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
Na crime 4 police to talk true Fø̲я̅ once?? Nt being A̶̲̥̅ critic bt tk it or leave it, itz wiser to disregard statements made on such issues by the police cos at the long run, u find that such stories had no credibility...D Police force in Nigeria is made up of criminals and ex cons... Wat den do u expect...

tessyade: That he came out
alive is a good news whether he paid the money they demanded or not doesnt matter much.
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by sleek29(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
tribalfootball.com/articles/udineses-obodo-freed-kidnappers-nigeria-3230071

Just read the article, they paid the ransom, police just tried to use this to make themselves look good
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by erniok(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
U sure say no b vigilante pple police arrested as obodo kidnappers.
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by mars123(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
[quote author=991]
u guys should try and give your country some credit pls.if other countries nd other people criticise us,we should at least applaud good results when they come.it pains me when nigerians criticises nigeria.it is unwise!!!pls for our own good.
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by coolted(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
Tnk God he is save.
Re: Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police by velo10: 6:20am On Jun 12, 2012
Good news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? / Usain Bolt Beaten By Justin Gatlin In 100m Race In Rome / Samson Siasia Sacked. Next Super Eagles Coach To Be Chosen Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.