Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? (14558 Views)

Manu Garba Shares The Magical Secret Behind Flying Eagle Victory Over Korea DPR / How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2013
Being that we last won the nation's cup 19yrs ago,winning it today, i will hang a Nigeria's flag at the Eiffel tower in Paris.
What about you?

2 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by kokoA(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2013
I will dance Alingo and etighi, then go home with some made in Nigeria sweethearts grin to celebrate OUR cup.. grin

6 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2013
kokoA: I will dance Alingo and etighi, then go home with some made in Nigeria sweethearts grin to celebrate OUR cup.. grin

Ok that's nice

2 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2013
what will i do? Nothing, ofcourse.
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by SlyIg(f): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2013
Wetin concern me! How will it affect me?
Its been days now, nepa no show light for my area and you d yarn celebration.

5 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Tayo114: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2013
I'll thank God.

1 Like

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by swtchicgurl: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2013
**space booked** i'll come back and write whatever i am doing after we win.

3 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by ZACHIE: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2013
yeye pipul
counting dia chicken before the eggs are hatched

2 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2013
i will thank ALMIGHTY GOD FOR THE TROPHY COS I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN THESE BOIZ. THEN GO AND SLEEP FOR THE PREPARATION OF WORK TOMAO.

2 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Prexzi(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2013
dem go hear 4 Heaven, wetin i go do. Na God go fit explain ham
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2013
This face will receive racist comments even in Africa grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by charlsecy4(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2013
Burkina Faso 1 - 10 Nigeria.
I'll shout, laugh and smile.
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by RedLight1: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2013
SlyIg: Wetin concern me! How will it affect me?
Its been days now, nepa no show light for my area and you d yarn celebration.
eyah ...ur transformer spoil? call phcn now
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Agrika: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2013
I will dance naked....in my room of course.

3 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Asis(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2013
Hmm let me see!
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Libkid(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2013
I will go and beat any ghanian and south africa citizen dat lives in my hood then force them to sing d national at same time bow down to d nigerian flag to show them dat we aint learnerz

4 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by RedLight1: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2013
Agrika: I will dance naked....in my room of course.
can i join u when u do that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2013
Rooneyboy: This face will receive racist comments even in Africa grin grin grin

I'll buy this dude some bleaching cream.

1 Like

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by RedLight1: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2013
Libkid: I will go and beat any ghanian and south africa citizen dat lives in my hood then force them to sing d national at same time bow down to d nigerian flag to show them dat we aint learnerz
lol SA has nothing against us unlike the gaynians grin grin

1 Like

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by humbleboyy(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2013
Join garri and a very cold pure water together....celebration don start

3 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2013
Agrika: I will dance naked....in my room of course.

will u invite me to dance with u
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Libkid(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2013
Rooneyboy: This face will receive racist comments even in Africa grin grin grin

dis guy ugly pass sagnal
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Libkid(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2013
Rooneyboy:

I'll buy this dude some bleaching cream.
lolz.then take him to a gud barbing salon
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Ganys: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2013
I will be happy and sleep cos there is going to be holiday on monday

2 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by hurricaneChris: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2013
I will use d national Anthem for both M̶̲̅Ɣ caller and ring tunez.....atleast for two wks. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Libkid(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
Red-Light:
lol SA has nothing against us unlike the gaynians grin grin
SA Are racist so i need to teach them how racism is been praticised
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by valicious1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
The question should be " how will you celebrate WHEN d eagles beat bukina faso today"?

2 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by perez019(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
If nigeria wins today, that means No valentine gift for ma gf.. Shikenah
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by mosho2good: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
I will go and jump into d river

2 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by megawave(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
We av already celebrated in church cos Prophet Peter Adebisi Abiola of christ Miracle Church Mission (CMCM) has prophesied victory today and super eagles have taken their place by winning. Watch the prophecy video at today's service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iAT-_92bYs

AM SORRY THE VIDEO LINK IS COMING LATE

2 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by bisi16(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ah go dance nake'd... :-)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Joseph Yobo Centenary Game (Testimonial) May 27th. 2016 / Super Falcons Forward, Francisca Ordega, Signs Contract With Levante In Spain / Lionel Messi Named World’s Most Marketable Athlete For 2023 By SportsPro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.