Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) (2222 Views)

Name Or Destiny Which Determines A Mans Fate? / Talent - Mans Development Or Blessing / Christianity Is Not White Mans Religion & Black Man’s Roots Are In Not In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by amor4ce(m): 12:09am On Jun 15, 2012
buzugee: you know you are the one embarrassing yourself Alhaji Amorc4ce. You do know that there is such a thing as being martyred for the lord right ? the lord says many of you will be killed for spreading this word and being who you are but dont worry cuz you will have the highest honors in my fathers kingdom. thats called martyrdom. KILLED ON THE JOB. however if you are not on the job he has angels all around you protecting you if you are bound for salvation PSALMS 91 VS 11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
so being martyred for the lord is part of the job description of being a warrior for the lord in spreading the gospel and it is the ultimate accolade cuz in the kingdom that automatically makes you part of the elect who will judge and rule the world that is to come. you will be the barrack obama of the lords kingdom on earth, so to speak
Can you tell us whether or not you know for sure that no one on the ill-fated Dana plane crash, that none of Job's family members, and that Abel was 'KILLED ON THE JOB'?
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 6:16am On Jun 15, 2012
amor4ce: Can you tell us whether or not you know for sure that no one on the ill-fated Dana plane crash, that none of Job's family members, and that Abel was 'KILLED ON THE JOB'?
job wasnt killed on the job. he was just tried and tested and his fortunes were later restored a gazillion times.

abel was murdered by cain because he was a very righteous person ( that is called KILLED ON THE JOB )
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by ijawkid(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2012
buzugee: job wasnt killed on the job. he was just tried and tested and his fortunes were later restored a gazillion times.

abel was murdered by cain because he was a very righteous person ( that is called KILLED ON THE JOB )

In Jobs case wuld u say God killed his kids and inflicted those magliniant boils on him or Satan did??

We all know d story..

God only allowed it.....

Buzugee stop saying God killed those dana victims.....its really bad....

Carelessness of d dana management and our aviation board killed those poor people in that plane.....not God.!
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
ijawkid:

In Jobs case wuld u say God killed his kids and inflicted those magliniant boils on him or Satan did??

We all know d story..

God only allowed it.....

Buzugee stop saying God killed those dana victims.....its really bad....

Carelessness of d dana management and our aviation board killed those poor people in that plane.....not God.!
I have no choice but to call you an 'antichrist' then since you are against the lords words.
AMOS 3 VS 6- Does disaster come to a city unless the LORD has planned it?
1 JOHN 2 VS 22 Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

RIGHT NOW IJAWKID YOU ARE DENYING THE FATHER BY DENYING THESE WORDS > ( AMOS 3 VS 6 ). YOU ARE AN ANTICHRIST > (1 JOHN 2 VS 22 ) grin grin
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by ijawkid(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
buzugee: I have no choice but to call you an 'antichrist' then since you are against the lords words.
AMOS 3 VS 6- Does disaster come to a city unless the LORD has planned it?
1 JOHN 2 VS 22 Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

RIGHT NOW IJAWKID YOU ARE DENYING THE FATHER BY DENYING THESE WORDS > ( AMOS 3 VS 6 ). YOU ARE AN ANTICHRIST > (1 JOHN 2 VS 22 ) grin grin

Hahahahahaha

Buzugee oooo....I go die for ya hand...

U never still answer wetin happen to Job...

Did Yahweh unleash d tribulations he went thru or satan did??

Abeg I no be anti-christ...lol
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by ijawkid(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
@buzugee................

Please read d next verse of that chapter 3 of amos....

U failed to read thru all d verses...

King James Version (KJV)
7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he
revealeth his secret unto his servants the
prophets.

Before God brings calamity on any city he forwarns about it thru his prophets...

Yahweh never fails to do that......

So the dana crash who did he tell before unleashing death on those innocent victims on dat plane??.......

Buzugee why are u painting Yahweh in this light...

I don't like it.......

What did those individuals do to deserve death from d hands of Yahweh in d 1st place??...

What happened in Jobs case??

Please re-think...

Ur mis-applying that verse.......
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 12:49am On Jun 16, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahaha

Buzugee oooo....I go die for ya hand...

U never still answer wetin happen to Job...

Did Yahweh unleash d tribulations he went thru or satan did??

Abeg I no be anti-christ...lol
What happened to Job ? the story of job is a parable. its a lesson
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 12:52am On Jun 16, 2012
ijawkid: @buzugee................

Please read d next verse of that chapter 3 of amos....

U failed to read thru all d verses...

King James Version (KJV)
7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he
revealeth his secret unto his servants the
prophets.

Before God brings calamity on any city he forwarns about it thru his prophets...

Yahweh never fails to do that......

So the dana crash who did he tell before unleashing death on those innocent victims on dat plane??.......

Buzugee why are u painting Yahweh in this light...

I don't like it.......

What did those individuals do to deserve death from d hands of Yahweh in d 1st place??...

What happened in Jobs case??

Please re-think...

Ur mis-applying that verse.......
you are right and his prophets have been up and down and all over the world and on sites like this warning people that without the protection of God, they are exposed and unprotected. so you are right, his prophets have been warning folks for eons. and those who forbear are subject to the seals

jobs story is a parable

4th seal - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

2nd seal - Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

Ijawkid you must be living in some la la land if you think all the calamities 2 plane crashes, several bomb explosions, tankers exploding on highways and killing lots of people, boko haram shooting up tonnes of people, the zombie attacks all over america- if you think all these are just some random coincidental incidents you must be in disneyland mate. time for you to wake up and face the reality that is in front of you. you cant keep burying your head in the sand like a flamingo because you are scared to face the reality of what is happening grin
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by amor4ce(m): 1:16am On Jun 16, 2012
One of the two thieves who were sentenced to death along with YÈṣúa repented. With this background information, is it wise or foolish to announce publicly that "everybody on that dana flight was not redeemable"? Did you (buzugee) receive any divine revelation in that regard?
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 1:35am On Jun 16, 2012
amor4ce: One of the two thieves who were sentenced to death along with YÈṣúa repented. With this background information, is it wise or foolish to announce publicly that "everybody on that dana flight was not redeemable"? Did you (buzugee) receive any divine revelation in that regard?
i am going by scriptures. i would hope you believe in the scriptures unless of course you are an atheist, in which case we would not see eye to eye on this issue.
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by amor4ce(m): 2:42am On Jun 16, 2012
The ability to read does not necessarily translate to comprehension; I want to believe we agree on this. However, I hope you understand the implications of your claim that "everybody on that dana flight was not redeemable", else you should consider Luke 13:1-5. I don't know if any man has read/seen his or another person's name in the Book of Life. Besides, I wonder why you would call me Alhaji and attempt to associate atheism with me even after seeing my blog. I could as well call you a liar or ignoramus and sower of confusion, and back such with facts based on your posts in this Religion section.
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 3:02am On Jun 16, 2012
amor4ce: The ability to read does not necessarily translate to comprehension; I want to believe we agree on this. However, I hope you understand the implications of your claim that "everybody on that dana flight was not redeemable", else you should consider Luke 13:1-5. I don't know if any man has read/seen his or another person's name in the Book of Life. Besides, I wonder why you would call me Alhaji and attempt to associate atheism with me even after seeing my blog. I could as well call you a liar or ignoramus and sower of confusion, and back such with facts based on your posts in this Religion section.
I have not seen your blog. Alhaji is one of the many terms of endearment I use, along with CHIEF, FIELD MARSHALL KINGPIN OGA ETC ETC. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO I JUST READ THE LUKE 13 VS 1-5 YOU POSTED ? THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT. DID YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE MAKING MY POINT BY POSTING THAT ? BET YOU DIDNT LOL. SEE WHAT JESUS SAID ? HE SAID EVIL OF ANY KIND WILL BEFALL ANYONE WHO DOES NOT CHANGE HOW HE ACTS AND THINKS AND RETURNS TO GOD. THIS IS THE POINT I HAVE BEEN MAKING. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WHEN THAT HAPPENED TO THOSE PEOPLE, THE SEALS HAD NOT BEEN RELEASED BECAUSE THE SEALS ONLY GOT RELEASED AFTER THE DEATH OF JESUS AND IT WAS JESUS WHO OPENED THE SEALS. SO BASICALLY THOSE GUYS WHOM PILATE KILLED JUST HAD NO PROTECTION WHATSOEVER.

NO PROTECTION = THE SATANIC SPIRIT ( CREATED BY GOD ) WILL USE AND ABUSE YOU. I WOULD HOPE YOU BELIEVE THAT SATANIC SPIRIT WAS CREATED BY GOD RIGHT ? THE SATANIC SPIRIT IN PILATE IS WHAT KILLED THOSE PEOPLE.
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by ijawkid(m): 7:29am On Jun 16, 2012
buzugee: you are right and his prophets have been up and down and all over the world and on sites like this warning people that without the protection of God, they are exposed and unprotected. so you are right, his prophets have been warning folks for eons. and those who forbear are subject to the seals

jobs story is a parable

4th seal - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

2nd seal - Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

Ijawkid you must be living in some la la land if you think all the calamities 2 plane crashes, several bomb explosions, tankers exploding on highways and killing lots of people, boko haram shooting up tonnes of people, the zombie attacks all over america- if you think all these are just some random coincidental incidents you must be in disneyland mate. time for you to wake up and face the reality that is in front of you. you cant keep burying your head in the sand like a flamingo because you are scared to face the reality of what is happening grin

If God kills all of us,purnishes all of us both good and bad,maim us,crash our planes,make our car get accidents, etc,then what does satan do??

Satan must be seriously jobless.........

I asked of what effect has satan been driven to d earth caused??

Any effect??

Soon u might say Yahweh is d God mentioned @ 2corinthians 4:4 who has blindeth d eyes of many .........

Because if he culd crash a plane filled with innocent persons what won't he do??

Buzugee stop this......

Why do u tink when satan is locked up and eventually destroyed our problems will cease??
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by ijawkid(m): 7:29am On Jun 16, 2012
buzugee: you are right and his prophets have been up and down and all over the world and on sites like this warning people that without the protection of God, they are exposed and unprotected. so you are right, his prophets have been warning folks for eons. and those who forbear are subject to the seals

jobs story is a parable

If God kills all of us,purnishes all of us both good and bad,maim us,crash our planes,make our car get accidents, etc,then what does satan do??

Any effect??

Soon u might say Yahweh is d God mentioned @ 2corinthians 4:4 who has blindeth d eyes of many .........

Because if he culd crash a plane filled with innocent persons what won't he do??

Buzugee stop this......

Why do u tink when satan is locked up and eventually destroyed our problems will cease??
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2012
ijawkid:

Any effect??

Buzugee stop this......

you know what the problem is ? you are yet to realize what the purpose of this 'earth' is for humans. thats why you are getting emotional. you think the earth is a place where you posed to come and jollof and party and go to school and toast women and dance and sing and do politics and religion and whatnot. you fail to realize that earth is the JUDGEMENT GROUND where you pay for your sins from past life and prepare for next life. alot of you people are caught up in 'enjoyment'. this aint the time for enjoyment. you start enjoyment when the kingdom is given back to the saints and the lord ( daniel 2 vs 44 ). right now the world has been converted to the judgement ground because of the fallen state of man ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And I saw something else under the sun: In the place of judgment--wickedness was there
this is where the lord punishes people. the sooner you realize that the better for you. all those things you see happening are all 'judgements'. scripture says anyone who loves the world is not off me. all these people pre-occupied with dbanj and psquare and davido etc etc idolizing men, worshipping the created instead of the creator. what do you think the lord will do to people like this in this life or next life ? in this place of judgement called earth ?
and you are getting your doctrine infused with greco-roman mythology. satan is not some independent entity that has power and is wreaking havoc without the permission of the lord. the lord created satan for his own use. satan is under the lord. the lord uses satan to punish people. proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
so dont go thinking satan is some independent entity. satan is like the spiritual policeman of the world. psalm 17 vs 13[b] Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:[/b] satan is the lords sword.
satan's intention is to do evil but since he is under the lord and created by the lord, the lord uses his evil energy for his own benefit and directs the energy to a worthy beneficiary. that in a nutshell is what you are dealing with so dont go getting emotional. this here is the JUDGEMENT GROUND
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by Jenwitemi(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2012
He is forked up, then. Why should anyone even give notice to such a maniac talk less of worshiping him? He is a psychopath that deserves no human attention whatsoever. Lord my ass. wink
buzugee: Yezzur. He gives life and takes life. no one else do that. he do it all Chief. Or he just allows it to happen. so he can bring it or allow it to happen ( proverbs 16 vs 4 )
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
Jenwitemi: He is forked up, then. Why should anyone even give notice to such a maniac talk less of worshiping him? He is a psychopath that deserves no human attention whatsoever. Lord my ass. wink
you got balls the size of watermelons. elephantiasis. lets hope you got big enough trousers to wear them big balls you got grin
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by ijawkid(m): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
buzugee: you know what the problem is ? you are yet to realize what the purpose of this 'earth' is for humans. thats why you are getting emotional. you think the earth is a place where you posed to come and jollof and party and go to school and toast women and dance and sing and do politics and religion and whatnot. you fail to realize that earth is the JUDGEMENT GROUND where you pay for your sins from past life and prepare for next life. alot of you people are caught up in 'enjoyment'. this aint the time for enjoyment. you start enjoyment when the kingdom is given back to the saints and the lord ( daniel 2 vs 44 ). right now the world has been converted to the judgement ground because of the fallen state of man ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And I saw something else under the sun: In the place of judgment--wickedness was there
this is where the lord punishes people. the sooner you realize that the better for you. all those things you see happening are all 'judgements'. scripture says anyone who loves the world is not off me. all these people pre-occupied with dbanj and psquare and davido etc etc idolizing men, worshipping the created instead of the creator. what do you think the lord will do to people like this in this life or next life ? in this place of judgement called earth ?
and you are getting your doctrine infused with greco-roman mythology. satan is not some independent entity that has power and is wreaking havoc without the permission of the lord. the lord created satan for his own use. satan is under the lord. the lord uses satan to punish people. proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
so dont go thinking satan is some independent entity. satan is like the spiritual policeman of the world. psalm 17 vs 13[b] Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:[/b] satan is the lords sword.
satan's intention is to do evil but since he is under the lord and created by the lord, the lord uses his evil energy for his own benefit and directs the energy to a worthy beneficiary. that in a nutshell is what you are dealing with so dont go getting emotional. this here is the JUDGEMENT GROUND

So when will God kill u too??lol

U dey make me laugh o
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
ijawkid:

U dey make me laugh o
see if you couldnt understand all that i typed then i am pretty sure you are following the wrong doctrine. let me refresh your memory again

job 9 vs 24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked

psalms 17 vs 13 Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:

revelations 6 vs 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

revelations 6 vs 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

1 john 5 vs 19 We know that we are from God and that the whole world lies under the control of the evil one

if after reading the above verses you still dont get the picture ? you will never get it. why would the lord give the whole earth to the wicked and give the wicked authority to remove peace from the earth and to make men slay each other and to bring death and hell to earth ?? SEE IJAWKID YOU ARE ONE OF THESE HERE PEOPLE.
2 TIMOTHY 3 VS 5[b] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away[/b]<<<< THIS IS YOU IJAWKID LOL
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2012
ijawkid:

U dey make me laugh o
another thing that you dont know Ijawkid is that you are not a real prophet ( which you definitely aint lol )if you dont juxtapose what is happening on the ground level with the consequences of such actions in the scriptures and then preach to people based on the consequences of such actions. real prophets speak about disasters and wars and violence.

JEREMIAH 28 VS 8 From early times the prophets who preceded you and me have prophesied war, disaster and plague against many countries and great kingdoms. this is the duty of a prophet. you on the other hand tell people what they want to hear.

2 timothy 4 vs 3 They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear.
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by Jenwitemi(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2012
Sounds more like the deranged ramblings of a lunatic tyrant, buzee. Which looney tune deity said all that? Wait! don't tell me! Let me guess...the one in the OT part of the bible, right?
buzugee: http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/06/dana-plane-crash-chinese-men-who-cheated-us-on-queue-made-fun-of-me-daughter.html

so everybody on that dana flight was not redeemable. the redeemable ones, the lord made sure they did not get on that flight. this is the second case i have heard were the lord directed someones steps away from the dana flight.

proverbs 20 vs 24 A man's steps are from the Lord

deuteronomy 32 vs 39[b] There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.[/b]

1 samuel 2 vs 6 The LORD brings death and makes alive;

amos 3 vs 6[b] When disaster comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it?[/b]

lamentations 3 vs 38 Does not the Most High send both calamity and good?
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
Jenwitemi: Sounds more like the deranged ramblings of a lunatic tyrant, buzee. Which looney tune deity said all that? Wait! don't tell me! Let me guess...the one in the OT part of the bible, right?
jeremiah 28 vs 8 From early times the prophets who preceded you and me have prophesied war, disaster and plague against many countries and great kingdoms.
thats the duty of a prophet. to prophesy based on peoples deeds juxtaposed with biblical consequences.
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by ijawkid(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2012
buzugee: another thing that you dont know Ijawkid is that you are not a real prophet ( which you definitely aint lol )if you dont juxtapose what is happening on the ground level with the consequences of such actions in the scriptures and then preach to people based on the consequences of such actions. real prophets speak about disasters and wars and violence.

JEREMIAH 28 VS 8 From early times the prophets who preceded you and me have prophesied war, disaster and plague against many countries and great kingdoms. this is the duty of a prophet. you on the other hand tell people what they want to hear.

2 timothy 4 vs 3 They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear.

Buzugee my ears are nt been tickled.......

I knw what time we are in this system of things...

But ya analogy is what I'm nt buying....

I am somebody who actually knows all about the happenings in d world and how it connects to the bibles prophecy...

But as for that Dana crash God didn't kill those people....

That's my point....

And I'm a preacher of d goodnews...

I don't think I prophesy....lol

All prophecies are there in d bible...

All I do is decipher how they relate to our times and times to come.....

Next time when boarding a flight make sure it aint running on one faulty engine...lol

So that u dnt blame God for it

But I really do preach what many persons don't wanna hear....

I speak d truth....

U shuld knw me....

Many persons sometimes ask me if I'm a christians becos of d truth I speak....

But I'm nt jus gonna agree with u on this.....
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by amor4ce(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2012
You had given me the impression some time ago that you had read 1 or 2 of my essays; I could dig that up if you wish. I referred to Luke 13:1-5 to advise you not to think/judge yourself any better than any of the crash victims. But, do you have difficulty in taking to correction? You still misinterpret/misapply Scripture, you use Satan’s dialect (fake Hebrew which the synagogue of satan have even admitted not knowing the original pronunciation), and you call upon another name (1 John 2) which is not the Rock’s. Pride comes before fall – remember the parable of the Pharisee who thought himself righteous but despised a tax collector (Luke 18:9-14).

Let us consider an account narrated in 1 Kings 13. A prophet whom God Most High sent to deliver a prophecy and not eat bread nor drink water nor return by the same way but was deceived by another prophet was killed by a lion. The second prophet then buried the 1st in his (2nd) own tomb and told his sons to bury his bones beside those of the first. Was the 1st prophet irredeemable? Are you redeemable?

buzugee, my recommendation is that you ask the mods to delete this thread!
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by Jenwitemi(m): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2012
Or the title quote could mean, literally, that GOD is using MAN as vessel to experience this reality. When a MAN dies, GOD dies. When a MAN is born, GOD is born. When a MAN sins, GOD sins. When a MAN repents, GOD repents. When there are 100 thousand people in a stadium watching football, that is GOD 100 thousand times in the stadium watching football... When a MAN looks at himself/herself in the mirror, that is GOD looking at itself in the mirror through the eyes of a MAN.

It is quite interesting that without MAN there is no GOD, and without GOD there is no MAN. They both compliment each other in a way. Remember that GOD is within MAN and vice versa. "Know ye not that ye are gods" Hermetus Trismegistus
buzugee: http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/06/dana-plane-crash-chinese-men-who-cheated-us-on-queue-made-fun-of-me-daughter.html

so everybody on that dana flight was not redeemable. the redeemable ones, the lord made sure they did not get on that flight. this is the second case i have heard were the lord directed someones steps away from the dana flight.

proverbs 20 vs 24 A man's steps are from the Lord

deuteronomy 32 vs 39[b] There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.[/b]

1 samuel 2 vs 6 The LORD brings death and makes alive;

amos 3 vs 6[b] When disaster comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it?[/b]

lamentations 3 vs 38 Does not the Most High send both calamity and good?

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Most Frequently Played Nigerian Gospel Songs In 2013 / Poor Jesus, Rich Christians / Are Our Forefathers More Barbaric Than People Of The Old Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.