Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches...we're Proud Of Our First Lady! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches...we're Proud Of Our First Lady! (11500 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches...we're Proud Of Our First Lady! by Adasek2008: 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
The Best of Patience Jonathan Speeches...We're Proud of our First Lady!

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA

11.”My husband, Dr Goodluck Jonathan and Sambo is a quiet people” –Pateince Jonathan on NTA Network News

12.At least we all have HIV AIDS except that some of us are negative and some of us are positive (On World AIDSday speech)

13. I donate my family on behalf of 20million

14. History'll not be completely without OJUKWU.

15. Is better I kill myself than to commit suicide.

16. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on...(IMAGINE!)

1 Like

Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches...we're Proud Of Our First Lady! by OPEYEMIAD(m): 12:19am On Jun 11, 2012
Gba gaun inshort u ar too much, u got it right .Lobatan...
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches...we're Proud Of Our First Lady! by belovedaja(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2012
Lol. I cant stop laughing. Did she really made those comments. If it is true nigeria education is in trouble. A uniport graduate for that matter. No wonder uniport is unique

1 Like

Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches...we're Proud Of Our First Lady! by tony9k: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
belovedaja: Lol. I cant stop laughing. Did she really made those comments. If it is true nigeria education is in trouble. A uniport graduate for that matter. No wonder uniport is unique

. . . Did she really 'made' this comment . . .can u pls confirm the uni you graduated from?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 / 5575 APC Members Join PDP In Kaduna / Police Take Over Imo APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.