Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Greatest Futoites! Great! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Greatest Futoites! Great! (741 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Owerri(futo)students..let's Meet Here(futoites) / 4 All Aspiring Futoites (info. On The Latest Scratch Card Amount: ) / All Aspiring Futoites applying for POST UME 2009/2010 session, Hear This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Futoites! Great! by ficasej: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2007
This is Chikwuma Felix Petroleum Engineering; 2005
I want to here from you guys. Lets refresh our mind back in the days of Futo Stress and compare it with real life stress. Is there any diference?
I way your reactions.
Re: Greatest Futoites! Great! by zmovement(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2008
Yeah, and you should remember Onwuka [Strength of Engineering Materials (Eng 305)], Eze and a host of other terrorists. And Oasis, Hostel C and D, SLT and FUTO Babes in general (I hope those of them that have graduated now know really whatz up!). I've been there (MEE/IPE, 2006. Currently, Unhappily Unemployed). Yeah, the real world is much different from the school environment in several regards for example the scale (population), the available spaces(jobs) and financial constraints (no face from tha faces!!) on the one hand, and the possibilities (many chances for success), time limit in the real world (unlimited) on the other.

Now, I would like you to create a thread on the jobs section of this site titled x-Futoites corner and let all futoites have their say. My friend, you will be surprised to find out just how many of us out there may be watching your thread.

By the way, have you done your GSE test? I would like any x-futoite who has to enlighten us all. It is the next wave in jobs/employment

Phone me on 07030621785.

Thanx.
Re: Greatest Futoites! Great! by edumen2003: 12:55am On Aug 09, 2008
chukwuma felix, ve u changed ur name to chikwuma , he laughs. Hon.Chinedu, pet eng 2005 class

(1) (Reply)

2008/2009 Batn/batia Scholarship Award Scheme / Are Online Degrees Reliable? / Help An Undergraduate That Is About To Drop Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.