Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? (5861 Views)

Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face / Who's Nigerian Current King Of R&b? / Top 5 Female R&B Singers Of The 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by kinglarry(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2006
Let us talk this guy, R. Kelly, some says he is the "R" in the R & B, some says he fits in any genres of music, what do you have to say to this, i dont want us to look into his way of life but his music.
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Seun(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2006
He's the most talented male musician I know, period. His problem is that he's a confused man.

When he comes up with inspirationals like "I know that I can make it" and "he saved me" he achieves masive popularity amongst all classes of music lovers. And then he rushes to destroy the popularity with cheap sex songs. Argh!
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2006
Well I don't think he is the 'Most Talented' R&B artiste, but I'd say he is very talented .
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Free(f): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2006
yea Robert kelly, is talented, he might be the most talented r&b artist out there
but i feel like he makes songs like "you save me" "happy people" etc , etc
when he gets into trouble (for raped etc etc)
to me thas just wrong,
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Seun(m): 1:42am On Apr 03, 2006
Why can't he produce such songs all the time and stop getting into trouble? Confused man.
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Oracle(m): 2:07am On Apr 03, 2006
kinglarry:

i don't want us to look into his way of life but his music.

Free:

but i feel like he makes songs like "you save me" "happy people" etc , etc
when he gets into trouble (for raped etc etc)
to me thas just wrong,
Hey Free instruction says we shouldn't look at his life but his music

for me i think Kelly's really gifted in that field (music)
he fits in anywhere :- R&B, Hip Hop, Gospel, anywhere
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by bluenubian(f): 2:59am On Apr 03, 2006
definitely the best and talented R&B singer, no doubt
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Deepop(f): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2006
the most talented thats not true angry tell me another better person abeg shocked
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by kinglarry(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2006
Deepop, can you tell me who is better than this guy in R & B world?
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by eveseh(f): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2006
yes he is,he's great
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Busta(f): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2006
Yep He is the GREATEST, and lemme warn y'all , AM CARRYING HIS BABY!!!!
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by kinglarry(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2006
Busta:

Yep He is the GREATEST, and let me warn y'all , AM CARRYING HIS BABY!!!!
Oh thats cool, i pray its boy, so he'll be singing like him
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by hotangel2(f): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2006
He's GOOD. And he's GREAT. If Ginuwine produces more stuffs, he'll be more known than R Kelly. Ginuwine does better songs and ish.
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by chinani(f): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2006
The Best?
shocked shocked angry
Try: Pervert, Pedophile, Seducer, Illiterate, Manipulator, Predator, and Degenerate.
sad sad sad
Those words are more his size. lipsrsealed
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by spikelord(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2006
Pipe Pipers all the way is the most talented in the game. If you say he is not the most talented, then tell me who the hell's been competing with him!
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by babwilms(m): 12:07am On Apr 20, 2006
No argument or debating on this. R Kelly is simply the best RnB musician out their and he has been so for a very long time. Did i hear someone mentioning Ginuwine?, i consider it to be an insult on R Kelly. Ginuwine should not even be compared with Usher talkless of R Kelly.

Even my grandmother knows R Kelly is the most talented RnB singer, writer, producer out their.

Some of us are judging him on the sex allegation and other things, is he not human beign just like me and you? or because he's a star means he can't do wrong? The giy is too much infact i think he should stop singing just to give others a chance
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Free(f): 1:33am On Apr 20, 2006
Even my grandmother knows R Kelly is the most talented RnB singer, writer, producer out their.

oooh really!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by sade511(f): 3:04am On Apr 20, 2006
R-Kelly is the best TO ME OOOOOOO. He has a nice voice and he is very creative.
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by babwilms(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2006
@free. I was surprised when she mentioned R kelly as the best she ever saw singing.
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by bolex(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2006
FUCKING PERVERT

angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by freddie1(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2006
R.Kelly is indeed the r in R n B. I like he and Wyclef John the most for been eclectic.
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Rhea(f): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2006
I sincerely think that a man that landed more Top 40 hits in the '90s than any other male solo artist in the world is indeed a force to be reckoned with.

You can see his finger prints on stars like Aaliyah, MJ, Sparkle & Celine Dion.
Think of soundtracks to movies like Batman & Robin, Space Jam, Ali etc.

, and he writes and produces all his songs.
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by kinglarry(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2006
Rhea:

I sincerely think that a man that landed more Top 40 hits in the '90s than any other male solo artist in the world is indeed a force to be reckoned with.

You can see his finger prints on stars like Aaliyah, MJ, Sparkle & Celine Dion.
Think of soundtracks to movies like Batman & Robin, Space Jam, Ali etc.

, and he writes and produces all his songs.

Ohhh. am feeling you, most people didnt know this guy
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Free(f): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2006
I was surprised when she mentioned R kelly as the best she ever saw singing.
lol am shocked!!!! how old is you grandmother anywayz cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by 1Lola(f): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2006
HELL NO!!

theres way better singers than him , but
he has made the most of his R & B career

BUT HE SURE AINT THE BEST
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by eveseh(f): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2006
i love and i love his songs,he's great more than great kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by 1Lola(f): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2006
yeah he has good songs but so does jennifwer lopez and she cant sing does that make her the greatest NO!

but he is talented not only because he sings he writes his own songs and the songs that he makes, they make is to the top 10 but there are plenty of singers that can sing better than him: brian mcnight (now he could sing!) and a lot of gospel singers , they can sing way better than R. Kelly
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by eveseh(f): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2006
pls when we are talking about someone

dont put jennier lopez becos she aint nothing.

she dont know shit only to be showing the world
that her ass,

r.kelly is the greatest
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by mycutiepie(f): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2006
Hey haters,
if you have issues with RKELLY ,especially his life and don't have anything good to say or contribute about his music to this thread, wink you should not type but read other people coments. And to you al, NO DOUBT about it. RKELLY is the WORLD'S GREATEST and ill 4rever remain evergreen kiss smiley
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by eveseh(f): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2006
You go kelly
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by chinani(f): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2006
Aiiight. Ya'll want to talk music? K. R used to be on some stuff, as in whenever he laced a track it was the shIIt. But this trapped in the closet nonsense is WaCk!!! Tryin'a' be Michael Jackson, making music videos into movies. That takes real inspiration not conceit. It had no artistic or musical appeal unlike MJ's videos that remain classic even w/ his, ehmm, legal trouble. Only time will tell but though he is a great talent he will not rank w/ the likes of Marvin Gaye and others. Also, why yo boy dresses like some haggard male stripper? I'm just saying, it detracts from the muSAK.
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by venice(f): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2006
Call him all you want, but he's still the main man when it comes to R&B, Robert Kelly's music will never fade in the music industry, unlike the rest, he's always been there, and will remain till the test of time.

Give it up for the Big Pappa , smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plantation Boiz ? Who Sings Better? / Download Imagine Dragons – Next To Me / Simi - Complete Me {mp3 Download}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.