Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Post Direct Entry And Admission Process - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Direct Entry And Admission Process (1366 Views)

UNI-UYO Entry And Diploma Form For 2015/2016 Session Is Out.for Help And More In / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Direct Entry And Admission Process by attahbashy(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2007
some body pls help,
my cgpa is 4.46 from the federal college of education (technical)akoka with a post jamb score of 146(direct entry),and applying to the industrial tech education department in futminna.i still can't find my name in the admission list.can any body help me or advise me on what to do.attah_ab@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Gss Wuse Ex-students / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Zaria / When University Of Agriculture Makurdi Will Do Their Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.