Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,153 members, 7,867,351 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Open Request To Seun, And Your Suggestions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Request To Seun, And Your Suggestions (609 Views)

Ebola: US Approves Liberia Request To Send Untested Drug / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Open Request To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Request To Seun, And Your Suggestions by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2012
I admire what the site looks like now, especially the design but what i would really like him to add is 'unlike' botton or thumps down, (like those on youtube and some other sites) just like the 'like' botton. I have seen many unreasonable comments from nairalanders. Many escapes being banned or punished. I think with this botton, a lot of comments and commentors will get booed. And may be, anyone that gets up to 20 thumps down in a topic will get banned. Whats ur take or whats ur observation?

1 Like

Re: Open Request To Seun, And Your Suggestions by Javanian: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
Yes i totally agree...because threads like this would get 20 unlikes and you will get Banned..WTF does this have to do with the Programming section?
Re: Open Request To Seun, And Your Suggestions by doncigalo: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
@Javanian Common sharap der !! 4bobo actually has a valid point .
Re: Open Request To Seun, And Your Suggestions by Javanian: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
^^^Did i say he did not have a valid point?...All i said is that this has nothing to do with Programming section...Period!...
Re: Open Request To Seun, And Your Suggestions by doncigalo: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2012
The feature he is talking about, if it is to be implemented, will it not be through coding/programming ? If you have nothin constructive to say or add then phem !!!
Re: Open Request To Seun, And Your Suggestions by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2012
thank you guys, but dont need to insult each other. May be my fault, but i thought it is a programming stuff, thats why i put it here. Dunno where to put it anyway? It just bored me wen i see some useless comments, unneccessary tribal insults wc, i feel like knocking the post down. May be we need to compel seun and his team to add it. Besides, it will make nairaland more interesting

1 Like

Re: Open Request To Seun, And Your Suggestions by okeyxyz(m): 5:21am On Jun 12, 2012
i'd want the unlike button too, but not for the purpose of banning people, rather it'll be for creating awareness of peoples reaction to one's post.
frankly, a lot of you guys calling for a banning mechanism are surely gonna be disappointed, because seun's not keen on such any idea( i wouldn't be if i were in his shoes either). infact one priority of his strategies is to grow NL far beyond what it is right now. i think seun has some big plan for which he want's to deploy NL, hence his recent efforts to rebuild & completely own it's technology. whatever that plan is, i think numbers will be a big part of it.

chei!!! e b like say seun wan sell nairaland o!! grin grin
or maybe investors dey come
Re: Open Request To Seun, And Your Suggestions by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 12, 2012
okeyxyz: i'd want the unlike button too, but not for the purpose of banning people, rather it'll be for creating awareness of peoples reaction to one's post.
frankly, a lot of you guys calling for a banning mechanism are surely gonna be disappointed, because seun's not keen on such any idea( i wouldn't be if i were in his shoes either). infact one priority of his strategies is to grow NL far beyond what it is right now. i think seun has some big plan for which he want's to deploy NL, hence his recent efforts to rebuild & completely own it's technology. whatever that plan is, i think numbers will be a big part of it.

chei!!! e b like say seun wan sell nairaland o!! grin grin
or maybe investors dey come
fine, may be we should drop the idea of using it to ban people because i know too, you wont like to loose ur active customers but 'unlike 'botton may be neccessary for site like this. But never the less, many of us that got banned in one way or the other still find a way to re-register because it may be difficult to stay away from the forum completely

(1) (Reply)

21st Century: Everything Is Getting "Less" / Cane Bike: Very Creative Piece / The Important Lesson I Learnt From Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.