Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,032 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (165817 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
Vincent 4: To hell wit Anambra State University...................to collect our Call Up on thursday
ARE YOU ALRIGHT??
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
moshoodn: Thanks baba, men, just moving up and down noni o...
God dey baba. I don miss you baje! How mx? any news?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
I heard some schls r on vacation. Me I want to get a job o don't want to serve in a schl it is not easy dealing wit kids especially those in secondary schl
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by moshoodn(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
Nicholas4: uniben garduates take note: call up collection time-table has bn released. Basic medical sciences, engineering, education will collect theirs on d 29th of june........... Faculty of Arts is on d 30th of june..........social sciences is on d 1st of july
@BJ take note
Collection on 1st of july??

That's mean...

That's just a day window!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
moshoodn: Collection on 1st of july??

That's mean...

pple think abt demselves in nigeria if ur not related to den nothing 4 u. Nd dey expect pple to travel, some even travel long distance
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
moshoodn: Collection on 1st of july??

That's mean...

I mean...how could that just be. Can't imagine sm1 would have to travel frm Benin on sunday to God knows the state! And he/she won't know his/her posting till then! That's just not fair really.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chukwu nna puru ime ihe nile, Eze bi n'eligwe, okaka amasi amasi.... Nwaodibo gi abiala ugbua iyo gi mgbahara mmehie maka njo anyi niile. Biko, ihe obula ga-eme ka ndi NYSC tinye onye obula no n'ulo a ugwu awusa, Nna wepuru anyi ya. Anyi bu umu gi. Mee ka etinye anyi n'obodo di anyi n'uche ofu ofu. Okachasi mu, mee ka etinye m na Lagos State. Anyi ayo na aha Jesus....AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
anitank: Chukwu nna puru ime ihe nile, Eze bi n'eligwe, okaka amasi amasi.... Nwaodibo gi abiala ugbua iyo gi mgbahara mmehie maka njo anyi niile. Biko, ihe obula ga-eme ka ndi NYSC tinye onye obula no n'ulo a ugwu awusa, Nna wepuru anyi ya. Anyi bu umu gi. Mee ka etinye anyi n'obodo di anyi n'uche ofu ofu. Okachasi mu, mee ka etinye m na Lagos State. Anyi ayo na aha Jesus....AMEN!!!
Amen o! There is no language that God can't understand...annie babe, how far now? Could you please help me to interprete the last sentence? *winks*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by X3n(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
@ms_steph, y do u say I'm lucky? @all, Is there a way person fit escape school dis tym arnd? As in, wont all d schools b filled up with batch A nd C coppers.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mtim14(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
day0:

Ladokite Representing, Any News Yet I'm Out of Town
Nofin for nw.....hopeful of 2mao
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
T.stone:

Amen o! There is no language that God can't understand...annie babe, how far now? Could you please help me to interprete the last sentence? *winks*
The whole prayer in a nutshell.I praised God, asked him to forgive our sins. I asked him to take away anything that wil make any member of this house b posted to the north, dat He shld give us d state of our choices. And especially me, let me b posted to lagos. smiley smiley
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2012
T.stone:

I mean...how could that just be. Can't imagine sm1 would have to travel frm Benin on sunday to God knows the state! And he/she won't know his/her posting till then! That's just not fair really.
Uncle T n moshoodn:dont mind Uniben...my faculty is 4 sat!av 2 travel 4rm lag 2 benin! @least i still av sunday! My dean of students can be very annoying..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2012
anitank:
The whole prayer in a nutshell.I praised God, asked him to forgive our sins. I asked him to take away anything that wil make any member of this house b posted to the north, dat He shld give us d state of our choices. And especially me, let me b posted to lagos. smiley smiley
That's so kind of you. Thank you. That prayer is already answered...see you in Lasgidi*happy*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
T.stone:

Lol. Relax Babe. Our level don pass YObe et Borno nah*winks*
abi ooo.God dey
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
T.stone:

The very last sentence is 'we pray in d name of Jesus.... Amen'
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
BJ88:
Uncle T n moshoodn:dont mind Uniben...my faculty is 4 sat!av 2 travel 4rm lag 2 benin! @least i still av sunday! My dean of students can be very annoying..
Thank God for you BJ. @least yours is on sat. Am just surprised. All iz well...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
kinnad: he said he went there dis morn.but ddn't see anyfin...so it was jus a rumour. Nysc is mean dis time around
. I seee
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
T.stone:

That's so kind of you. Thank you. That prayer is already answered...see you in Lasgidi*happy*
U sound like u so sure. Is it faith or is there something ur not tellin d house? I claim it IJN
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
Babycutey: abi ooo.God dey
God pass dem.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
Thts my AniBee! Love you
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
anitank:
The very last sentence is 'we pray in d name of Jesus.... Amen'
Thanks a bunch!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
anitank:
U sound like u so sure. Is it faith or is there something ur not tellin d house? I claim it IJN
*smiles* *still smilling* *smilling continues* it is well o.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
dennisbee: Thts my AniBee! Love you
Love you more cherrypie kiss
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
T.stone:

*smiles* *still smilling* *smilling continues* it is well o.
Now am laughing......amen oo
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
X3n: @ms_steph, y do u say I'm lucky? @all, Is there a way person fit escape school dis tym arnd? As in, wont all d schools b filled up with batch A nd C coppers.
atleast u hve seen urs
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
anitank:
Now am laughing......amen oo
Yeah...that's the spirit annie. Let the flows continues!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sweetrie(f): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
BJ88:
Good for u girl. Am getting on sunday, and av to get back to lagos on monday. Am still pissed...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
sweetrie: Good for u girl. Am getting on sunday, and av to get back to lagos on monday. Am still pissed...
Eh yah! Sorry sweerie...you can make your journey back to Lagos on that same sunday. What do you think?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sweetrie(f): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
T.stone:

Eh yah! Sorry sweerie...you can make your journey back to Lagos on that same sunday. What do you think?
Thanks, Uncle T, but i cud only do dt if i get it before 12 noon but dt is unlikely, since it is sunday n they wil start late. Just very confused..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
Gudnyt evrybody, i hav to retire to my bed nw cos i wil b travelling to Jos tomorow morning... I wish all of u d very best as u enter dis new phase of life. *cheers to a favourable posting*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
In the village, we close our doors @ night inorder to announced to the entire world that the activities of the day has come to an end!

But in cities, we shut our doors @ night inorder to avert the danger which may arise in the course of the night.

I wanna wish you a peaceful night rest and sweet dreams. The sun will rise tommorow and a new day will announce itself!

Luv you all...na nyte.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
anitank: Chukwu nna puru ime ihe nile, Eze bi n'eligwe, okaka amasi amasi.... Nwaodibo gi abiala ugbua iyo gi mgbahara mmehie maka njo anyi niile. Biko, ihe obula ga-eme ka ndi NYSC tinye onye obula no n'ulo a ugwu awusa, Nna wepuru anyi ya. Anyi bu umu gi. Mee ka etinye anyi n'obodo di anyi n'uche ofu ofu. Okachasi mu, mee ka etinye m na Lagos State. Anyi ayo na aha Jesus....AMEN!!!

KA CHINEKE NNA NKE PURU IME IHE NILE NURU EKPERE NKE A NA-AHA JESUS....AMEN..
O GA ADIRIRI ANYI NILE NA MMA

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.