Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (164458 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sweetrie(f): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
contra: Na Kastina dem carry me go oh...pls house can i get a direct flight from benin to kastina?
sorry
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
DETTOL ☑
ANTIFUNGAL CREAM ☑
ISOL ☑
ANTIBIOTICS ☑
No be me dos microorganisms inside toilet and bathroom go use as natural habitat
gringringringringringrin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by timmybabs: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
sweetrie: any advice or suggestion for me going to adamawa? How is it like?? Help....
Im posted there too, but we cant escape the first 3weeks there, so my friend, i will see you there, we are save by God grace, where are you, im from Akure, i will branch at Abuja, den from Abuja to Adamawa should be 6 to 7hrs, call me or ping 08030821538 or 223a29ab. Timmy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sweetrie(f): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
Babycutey: my dear,convince them nd go 2 adamawa.then redeploy.adamawa is peaceful.my frnd got posted dr.dnt loose dis opportunity cos u dnt knw whr d next wl b.
av been cryin n convincing to no avail, so am not serving but i wil frustrate them too. So so pissed
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sweetrie(f): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
timmybabs: Im posted there too, but we cant escape the first 3weeks there, so my friend, i will see you there, we are save by God grace, where are you, im from Akure, i will branch at Abuja, den from Abuja to Adamawa should be 6 to 7hrs, call me or ping 08030821538 or 223a29ab. Timmy
. Am not goin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by stilphunky: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
silat: I was posted 2 rivers,my choice. Got my call up letter too. Happy for those of γ̥ợ̣̣̇̇̇υ̲̣̥ dat got ur choice 2, n for those dat dint, God has better plans 4 γ̥ợ̣̣̇̇̇υ̲̣̥. Wish γ̥ợ̣̣̇̇̇υ̲̣̥ all a safe trip 2 ur various destinations.
A BIG AMEN. Congrats
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sweetrie(f): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
anitank: So feeling for SWEETRIE ryt now. Babe its well u hear? I'd advice u try and go for d orientation, den redeploy. Atleast u have enough time to get all d necessary documents u need. If u wait for batch C, u wont still get a 100% assurance dat u won't be posted to d north again. U'll be fine sweets *hugs*
thanks dear, but am not servin so na to find job witout nysc certificate, i av no option
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by terni237: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
av just been posted to zamfara, is any one here been posted there too, it seems my world wants to crash now, am thinking not going cux i cant face that north, i got my call up letter can i decide not to go, what will be the consequences if i don't go, please i need your honest words to lift my spirit. If u av been posted to zamfara, let hook up and see how things go down there.

Thanks
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
sweetrie: thanks dear, but am not servin so na to find job witout nysc certificate, i av no option
Huh? shocked shocked u mean u not serving anymore? Not even with d next batch? After all d stress and struggle? ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by terni237: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
obioraval:

i was posted to zamfara. But i'm not going.

am posted to zamfara too, not sure what to think now,let get to talk maybe we can come up with something, if we don't go, what is the price to pay? am thinking of taking flight from lagos to sokoto then take a bus to zamfara.. i await ur response.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sweetrie(f): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
anitank:
Huh? shocked shocked u mean u not serving anymore? Not even with d next batch? After all d stress and struggle? ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
my dear my ppl are just adamant, i av even collected call up so i wonder if i will be mobilized again n wot is the penalty for not goin to camp?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
If u are heading to kogi holla at me. I just achieved a lil milestone by getting d no of one of d nysc officials in kogi camp thru my cousins frnd who just finished serving dia. I spoke wif him n he is into ppa runzing n if u wana ghost ur service yr he can put u under his area of supervision n cover u. If u are heading to kogi n u want a favourable ppa den u try n get in touch wif me in camp.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by stilphunky: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
ab.Y:
i have collected d tins i needed from my sch and i intend to go to NYSC camp from here but i'm wit my laptop,please do they laptops in camp?
They got no issue with ur lappy, it's just 4 u 2 kip it safe becos BADTTT GUYS full camp.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by terni237: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
any one posted to zamfara here? how do i get to zamfara from lagos, does anyone knows how long it takes by road to zamfara from abuja?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
sweetrie: my dear my ppl are just adamant, i av even collected call up so i wonder if i will be mobilized again n wot is the penalty for not goin to camp?
I honestly don't know sad sad
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by stilphunky: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
bukahands: Finally UNN has given us our callup letters o, I GOT posted to wait, lemme verify LAGOS ooo, LASGIDI where ma people at
FINALLY!! Congrats, see u in camp bro. My 2go user: bagz20
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by gentledamsel: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
Got posted to borno state...just speechless...pls anybody going to adamawa with yobe or borno candidates on 26th...GOD WILL SURELY MAKE A WAY ooo cry
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by moshoodn(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
sweetrie: Thanks bros. My head is bursting. So adamawa is peaceful?? For real
FOR REAL, DEARIE.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
Saw this on front page and thot to share it.....pls u guys shld b careful
By Dayo Johnson, Akure
CORPS members serving in Akure, the Ondo state capital wept profusely when a reckless driver knocked down and killed one of them.

Saturday Vanguard gathered that the deceased, Olaniyan Tosin Michael with call up number 0D/11c/0301 was going for the weekly Community Development service CDSwhen he met his untimely death.

Eyewitness account said that the driver identified as Olaoluwa Fasemo, a staff of Coop cocoa Industry in Akure was on speed when the deceased was crossing the road at about 9am on Thurday.

The deceased was said to be going to the Akure South Local Government Secretariat to collect some document required for his CDS.

An eyewitness account said that the noise of passers-by drew the attention of everybody to the scene.

A corp member, Kemi Omilana said most of the corps members who were at the council secretariat rushed to the scene and discovered that one of them was lying helplessly on his own blood.

Omilana alledged that the driver after the ugly incident abandoned his vehicle in the middle of the road and ran away.

The deceased was rushed to the state Hospital in Akure but had to be referred to the Federal Medical Centre FMC in Owo for further treatment.

It was however learnt that he died that same night she was rushed to FMC Owo.

Confirming the incident, the NYSC spokesperson in the state, Mrs. Christy Olatoye, described the news of the death of the corps member as a rude shock to the agency.

Olatoye said the NYSC in the state had informed the family of the late Olaniyan.

The deceased was posted to Goodnews Grammer School, .Fadeyi Street, Osinle Akure for her primary assignment.

Police Image Makere Adeniran Aremu confirmed the incident

Aremu said that the driver had been arrested while his vehicle had also been impounded.

He added that the suspect will soon be charged to court
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2012
sweetrie: my dear my ppl are just adamant, i av even collected call up so i wonder if i will be mobilized again n wot is the penalty for not goin to camp?
try 2 convince them!adamawa is ok n is jst 4 d orientation,u'll redeploy.a frnd of mine was also posted to Borno
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by teteyaks(f): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2012
terni237: any one posted to zamfara here? how do i get to zamfara from lagos, does anyone knows how long it takes by road to zamfara from abuja?
frm abj,its baut 6hrs...frm sokoto,i think baut 4hrs...was posted there too but funny enough, my hrt isnt troubled,hav sm friends servin there n they said they r enjoyin de place
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by nell07(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
anitank:
Oh thanks for dat. I don't think there wil be any need calling d man since u seem to know more than him.........and no, I don't drink pepsi :p

lmao!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
sweetrie: i got posted to borno. How do i get to adamawa camp from lagos?? So confused and tired
You have to wait till 26 july...don't be in a hurry
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2012
sigba: OMG!! Chei, i've missed alot oh, i just scanned tru the pages. My phone really dissapointed me.
@Anibaby, i so really wanted to hook up wit u in schl buh ma phone dissapointed me, i had to travel witout any phone(very annoying) Congrats oh! Lasgidi things on ur mind abi?. How did u manage to get ur letter? It was really stressfull buh i succeded sha, had to join the pregnant women que, lol.
Loskeelababe, my delicious nori, Uj sweetie, Mykee, Mr T, Boss 9, FarshFarshola, KKKinad, Nellyboy, Nasty etc, etc, etc. Where were u guys posted to biko? I need a run down of ur various states oh!
As for moi, God showed His faithfulness to me o! He gave me my heart desire, Akwa Ibom state oh! I'm so excited. Pls here's ma number incase u wanna say Hello to moi and also for those that'll want to hook up with me in camp 08037153876. My line will be available from 2mao, i took my phone for repairs. Pls let's not be carried away by the many new threads on various states as we participate there let's not forget the Big house. Love y'all. Kisskiss.
wow so happy for U...u got posted to my State of Origin cheesy... Anyhow I'm posted to ONDO state...anyhow one day I'll meet u in person...I'll send you ma number privately
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
Vincent 4:

Islam is not a religion but an organisation were people are brainwashed wit de so called Koran,den go into killing of innocentsouls in other to ve 7O virgins...........Bleep u @ all Muslem.......all of una are bokoharamist in one way or de other
Are u really human? U gotta respect another person's religion...no matter the bad reputation given to it, Just try and have internet etiquette
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by samsolite(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2012
sweetrie: sorry
thanks dear
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Vincent41(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2012
baba11: free d guy,na tru im tok!

which truth
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Vincent41(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
fashrola: Are u really human? U gotta respect another person's religion...no matter the bad reputation given to it, Just try and have internet etiquette

so wats ur point?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
If u hadn't collected the callup,then u wld automatically be mobilised again.
Sinc you'v collected,i'd advice u to just go for the camp. I swear,Adamawa is peaceful. Not once have i heard about any BH or religious stuff. U can redeploy directly from camp to ur prefferd state from there.
Try,as hard as u can,convince them abeg. I trust u'l b fine in Adamawa. On Bornu itself,aebgi,sharp sharp,redeploy.
Same for thos comin down to Kaduna. If you'v nt collected ur callup,then u can forfeit,but if u have,u might have 2go tru some pathways to get mobilised again.
Comin 2kaduna camp,it's by the express road coming from Abj. It's about 30km BEFORE the kaduna town itself. You won't even see d town..any of it for that matter. After camp,u might then redeploy as u please.
The thing about north is,U constantly live in fear,weather the town is peaceful or not,that fear of eventuality is eva present.
That's d short story of my lifegringrin.
Good-luck frnz and safe trip 2us all!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Bj5all(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
Pls i need description on how to get to ebonyi nysc camp, thank you.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by baba11(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
ijigbamigb:

Nana. Ekiti is nice. Just make sure you ppa is either in Ado-Ekiti or the University there and u r ok.
Grad from UNAD and posted to Osun now.
Directions. Get a bus from Ojota to Ekiti State. Alight @ fajuyi Park, take a bike to Old Garage. From there you will get a bus to ikere. From a Ikere. Take a taxi to NYSC camp Ise. Its just 11 minutes from Ikere.
Safe.
i am posted to ekiti n i am very confused because i dont no w@ i might likely mt dere.pls can u giv us an insite into likely situatn we might face in terms of accomodatn,standard of living,certificatn stuff,price of foodstuff etc because i nd dese ungently to prepare ahead!

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.