Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,999 members, 7,952,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (169680 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
kinnad: OMG!! No place like home. I must say i missed everyone here. So many things hv transpired within this 1 yr. Boys r now men,girls nw women. I'm happy being a member of this big house n mayb 1 day we'll call 4 a physical re-union,hold a kinda party n knw ourselve more. We're nw a family. We wnt stop here. Those wit skills tel us wat they do,we'll patronize u. Those wit job contacts pass d info. Anytn u hv in mind 4d house,dnt hesitate. I lov dis family of God,so closely knitted into one. More importantly,i met somone frm here...LOSKEE. She's really a princess. Lastly,i luv u all n there's nothin u can do abt it

I can design n wedding cards/calendars...I just need date, pics and time fast.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
Let's talk about professional course. . .

Which professional course hav you done/plan to sit for before POP?

I'v done NISP HSE and will take on project management next week thursday- saturday.

What about you?

Mr. Fineboy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by nairaman66(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
sweetrie: . Ughelli

Where are you in UGH?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by nairaman66(m): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
Chrisjane:
k. Am in warri

Good for you.. Are you any way close to Effurun??
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2013
oweniwe: Let's talk about professional course. . .

Which professional course hav you done/plan to sit for before POP?

I'v done NISP HSE and will take on project management next week thursday- saturday.

What about you?

Mr. Fineboy

Well done mehn. You've done for yourself. I'll be writing NIM this June. That's all.

About work...I'm into accounting software implementation and training. You can Reach me on 070 8853 1500.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2013
Counting down to 6th of June is exactly 44 days, 20 hours, 16 minutes and 01 second. cool cool cool

NB: You should start applying for jobs if you haven't started.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by EngrH: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2013
I have being following this thread 4 a long time and i just wish to say a big thanks to the house cos it has being very inspiring these past months.And thanks to God for bringing us this far, praying that after june 6th we will all have course to thank HIM more. serving in Burutu LGA. Delta state batch B.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
contra: Counting down to 6th of June is exactly 44 days, 20 hours, 16 minutes and 01 second. cool cool cool

what are u presently feeling like at this time, eh Contra? Jack Bauer abi?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
contra:

Well done mehn. You've done for yourself. I'll be writing NIM this June. That's all.

About work...I'm into accounting software implementation and training. You can Reach me on 070 8853 1500.
Hmmm. . That means you'll remain at your area for some time after POP. . me, i can't try dat o. On d 7th, i go pack my bags and ZOOM !

contra: Counting down to 6th of June is exactly 44 days, 20 hours, 16 minutes and 01 second. cool cool cool

apply for work now? That's for those who want to go thru all these banks attitude test this and that. And then wait for 6 months - 1 year before they call for tests. . I no get their time. Na apply and employ straight i prefer.

Mr. Fineboy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2013
Loskee:

what are u presently feeling like at this time, eh Contra? Jack Bauer abi?

It 'hesn't heasy' my dear. I had to download the countdown application on my phone to capture the moment.
You know now...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 7:09am On Apr 23, 2013
oweniwe: Hmmm. . That means you'll remain at your area for some time after POP. . me, i can't try dat o. On d 7th, i go pack my bags and ZOOM !

apply for work now? That's for those who want to go thru all these banks attitude test this and that. And then wait for 6 months - 1 year before they call for tests. . I no get their time. Na apply and employ straight i prefer.

Mr. Fineboy

I don't think I have much choice. I ve to wait and finish the exam. 10k is not easy!!!

About applying fir jobs, I've done a couple interviews in the past weeks. Hoping for there calls. Its never to early to start applying. Waiting till after service could be 'catastrophic'.

As for accounting package U asked about, I'm currently in katsina but based in Lagos. I can come to any location to do the training depending on if you can afford other logistics.
Official training price is...(will forward that to you if U contact me).

NB* I also do implementation of accounting packages not just training.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2013
contra:

I don't think I have much choice. I ve to wait and finish the exam. 10k is not easy!!!

About applying fir jobs, I've done a couple interviews in the past weeks. Hoping for there calls. Its never to early to start applying. Waiting till after service could be 'catastrophic'.

As for accounting package U asked about, I'm currently in katsina but based in Lagos. I can come to any location to do the training depending on if you can afford other logistics.
Official training price is...(will forward that to you if U contact me).

NB* I also do implementation of accounting packages not just training.
Hmmm. . Nice one. Since you're busy now. . And distance. . I'm serving in awka but based in delta. . And then logistics. . I think it'l be better to pass out first and then weigh my options

And i wonder which org will issue d certificate at d end of d training
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by jazbah(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2013
Hello big house long tym no post. hmmmn,we thank God for de long lyf nd Health,follo by positive servis year.The ppA s favorable
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2013
^^ which kind English be dis naw?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2013
oweniwe: Hmmm. . Nice one. Since you're busy now. . And distance. . I'm serving in awka but based in delta. . And then logistics. . I think it'l be better to pass out first and then weigh my options

And i wonder which org will issue d certificate at d end of d training

the certificate is valid as we are registered with CAC as a limited liability company.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
Just like yesterday, we were here with our blood pressure higher than that of a lab rat. Now its only few more weeks to the end of this chapter in our lives.

My NYSC year was a very smooth one, tough at first but it got much better. I never experienced any bumps along the way. I have God to thank for that.

I am however more anxious than excited because the question that has been popping in my mind lately is "what happens after june?". That was the main reason I worked my service to Lag.

Anyway I want to thank you all for the support you offered to one another thruout the year in this house. I keep wishing it was a real house where we sat together around a huge table talking, joking and laughing all night. I could really use a couple of friends now to help calm my nerves.

Sigba and Bukky grin my two besties..I see y'all. Missed this house a great deal.
Enough said, make I go chop

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by SimplYeahmee(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
Just like that, we were anxious to get into the program.
We then got in, faced the rigors.
Now we can't wait to get out and the question looming on most people's mind is "what do ℓ̊ do next after this service?"

To everyone out there, it's been great being in this family house. To everyone, plan your way out don't just pass out.

One love guys.

To those serving in Ph let's connect.
Lagos peeps, connect as well, cos ℓ̊'m based in Lag.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Godside: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
anitank: Just like yesterday, we were here with our blood pressure higher than that of a lab rat. Now its only few more weeks to the end of this chapter in our lives.

My NYSC year was a very smooth one, tough at first but it got much better. I never experienced any bumps along the way. I have God to thank for that.

I am however more anxious than excited because the question that has been popping in my mind lately is "what happens after june?". That was the main reason I worked my service to Lag.

Anyway I want to thank you all for the support you offered to one another thruout the year in this house. I keep wishing it was a real house where we sat together around a huge table talking, joking and laughing all night. I could really use a couple of friends now to help calm my nerves.

Sigba and Bukky grin my two besties..I see y'all. Missed this house a great deal.
Enough said, make I go chop

Helo bro, pls cn i av ur numba, i av some important 2discus wit u, pls
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
^^ Anita no be bro o o. . Na sisi o o. . . U dey find wife? cheesy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
oweniwe: ^^ Anita no be bro o o. . Na sisi o o. . . U dey find wife? cheesy
lol! i de fear to quote am sef grin grin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
^^

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by iaustineo7(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
i sight y'all...few weeks left,cant wait....Halo Anita...been a while
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tunjoyyluv: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
POP...?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
It's barely 40 days to our POP. What a journey it has been.
I have no regrets, none whatsoever. Maybe I would have been more prudent with cash, just maybe. But heck! most of my spendings have been worth it.

I registerd in the State's Business School here. I have my HSE 1, 2 and 3 (QHSE) and some vital knowledge to show for it.

NYSC have been worth the while for me, really.

I hope ya'all have a better story than moi?
Btw, who's staying behind? Who isn't going back home?
Anyone?cheesycheesy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukahands(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
mykejones: It's barely 40 days to our POP. What a journey it has been.
I have no regrets, none whatsoever. Maybe I would have been more prudent with cash, just maybe. But heck! most of my spendings have been worth it.

I registerd in the State's Business School here. I have my HSE 1, 2 and 3 (QHSE) and some vital knowledge to show for it.

NYSC have been worth the while for me, really.

I hope ya'all have a better story than moi?
Btw, who's staying behind? Who isn't going back home?
Anyone?cheesycheesy

Bro which state are u in ?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Kunle28: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
X3n:
They re recruitin staffs into their zonal offices, but d deadline 4 submission was on wednesday.

Bros pls do you have any idea what the salary and allowances package for dat NERC be like? Thanks and hope they retain u guys..

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.