Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,153 members, 7,867,352 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (165819 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by promzy143(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2012
sammygold: . Tanx alot, i dnt intend serving in jos, i schooled dia (unijos), i wana celebrate dia cos my frnds wuld n i wuld b in jos den n frm dia we wil all leave 4 our diff camps. I intend serving in akwa ibom sha
welcm sammy...evri1 here sim 2 wana serve in akwa ibom ma frnds n couzins I min...watz wit dat state sef.
Gudmrnin shy n Loskee Gudmrnin houz
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2012
9-zeros:

na yahoo be dat o. anyway, if u need formats, contact da boss. lol.
shes a student at california, what other format do i need to throw at a poor girl like that? Anyways, i'm not into such, i do legal biz online
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Ezemarcel(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2012
2 my beluved who want to b chatting with me on 2go my id remains ....ezemarcel...add me lets have fun real time
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2012
Loskee: Viewing this topic: T.stone(m), odicowest(m), shakz(m), Cabme(m), Arap, Shygal(f), ujchief(m), Okoya(m), Loskee(f), omorooney and 1 guest(s)

i see you all, my pipo!
T. stone the great Tee...
ARAP MOI... you are welcome to the biggest reality show on NL!
OMOROONEY... na so u like rooney reach na bulldog e be o!
our 1 GUEST... well, are you for us? come in ok?

one luv y'all!
My one and only DR LOSKEE! I see you my Doctor.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2012
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by odicowest(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2012
Good morning to you all,i have set a journing to enugu for my the completion of my clearance and collection of my result also,so i might be scarce here today i wish you all happy charting.shygal my swthrt and sigba my horney hope you girls had a sleep and also know that you people have slept away that my madness yestday.you all know for country to live in peace and harmony it must exprence war.so am sory again if i have use a harsh words on you people ok.for the gun i used yesterday is stil on the war camp so am sending zomby to go and witdraw it right away.boss 9.zeroos i tank you for you stop the war from excalating to other people thanx you are brother indeed.emmy you are my padi padi na.eze you have not say word to me since you came back from horney moon remember we startd it all but you own clickd.i remain odyke the only man that cross river niger wit byscle.so zomby oya go nd get dat gun

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2012
odicowest: Good morning to you all,i have set a journing to enugu for my the completion of my clearance and collection of my result also,so i might be scarce here today i wish you all happy charting.shygal my swthrt and sigba my horney hope you girls had a sleep and also know that you people have slept away that my madness yestday.you all know for country to live in peace and harmony it must exprence war.so am sory again if i have use a harsh words on you people ok.for the gun i used yesterday is stil on the war camp so am sending zomby to go and witdraw it right away.boss 9.zeroos i tank you for you stop the war from excalating to other people thanx you are brother indeed.emmy you are my padi padi na.eze you have not say word to me since you came back from horney moon remember we startd it all but you own clickd.i remain odyke the only man that cross river niger wit byscle.so zomby oya go nd get dat gun
Safe trip bro.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Jaykizz(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2012
T.stone:

Safe trip bro.
wasap bro? Se u rily getin prepard n au's ma baby doin?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anuz: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2012
To every1 in da great aos, i say gud am. Hw was ur nite. Do u ve a gud day.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2012
good morning Anuz...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by emmy99(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2012
9-zeros:

luv is blind.
lol dat was in d 17th century o
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anuz: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2012
Loskee: good morning Anuz...
Dr. Loskee, hw was ur nite. Am on fb.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2012
Very big GOODMORNING to d house!!! Hope u all slept like I did. One of my best nights in weeks
@BUKKY,babe y u de do me hide and seek na? I no knw ur way again. We'r supposd to b best frnds sad
@SAMMY, it was an invitation but no one was bold enough to honour it. Una boys de dull me
@SHYGAL(HRH), shy worry not! It cld still turn out to be enugu. If ur own is giving u insomnia,I wonder wat it wil give me that wants to serve in lagos....amnesia perhaps? grin Babe relax jor, notin de happn
@CABME, AMEN OOOOOOOOO!!!
@WEST, let me know when u get to enugu. I cld come pick u from d park. Safe trip
@ALL, I continue to remain loyal. Love y'all *big hugs*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anuz: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2012
Anitank, welkum o.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2012
Chokolee: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
Good morning sweets. Wish u same
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2012
anitank:
Good morning sweets. Wish u same
Tnkyhu Anii, hw was ur nyt? smiley
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2012
anuz: Anitank, welkum o.
Thanks apple pie. How was ur night
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anuz: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2012
anitank:
Thanks apple pie. How was ur night
it was nice. Sure urs was also great. Catch me on fb.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2012
Chokolee: Tnkyhu Anii, hw was ur nyt? smiley
It was cold but Splendid....how was urs?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by emmy99(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2012
grin gud mornin 2 all dem chairmen and creamy chicks,hop y'all slept well. @ west baba chop knuckles ur d man @ shy baby place ur ryt hand on ur chest and say 'Al Izz Well' notin is happenin u wud b posted 2 were u wud enjoy ur service yr. Emmm who's in charge of d kitchen 2day wats 4 brk fast? Wish u guys all d best 4 d day its still ur boi EMMY representin.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2012
promzy143:
welcm sammy...evri1 here sim 2 wana serve in akwa ibom ma frnds n couzins I min...watz wit dat state sef.
Gudmrnin shy n Loskee Gudmrnin houz
a vry gud mrn 2u ma dea, hws makgidi? lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2012
anuz: it was nice. Sure urs was also great. Catch me on fb.
Aii
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2012
emmy99: grin gud mornin 2 all dem chairmen and creamy chicks,hop y'all slept well. @ west baba chop knuckles ur d man @ shy baby place ur ryt hand on ur chest and say 'Al Izz Well' notin is happenin u wud b posted 2 were u wud enjoy ur service yr. Emmm who's in charge of d kitchen 2day wats 4 brk fast? Wish u guys all d best 4 d day its still ur boi EMMY representin.
tnx swiry 4ur concern. I apriciate dt frm u. Hmmmn ur bak again o... anyway no brkfast, we are fastin 2day. lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anuz: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2012
Shygal: ... anyway no brkfast, we are fastin 2day. lol
Fasting? Bt ve eaten smwhr. Lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2012
@ani tnx a bunch durlin.am way grtful.may God giv us d best.
@pro chokolee a vry gud mrn 2u too, do hv a grt day
@odi no qualms, am cool nw.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2012
anuz: Fasting? Bt ve eaten smwhr. Lol
oh, rily? Den ur gon fast frm lunch n dinna. lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anuz: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2012
Shygal: oh, rily? Den ur gon fast frm lunch n dinna. lol
No P. Who s leadin d prayer session. Lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2012
anuz: No P. Who s leadin d prayer session. Lol
ur sure no p? Ok. Ur d 1 to lead us.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2012
Shygal: abi...smtyms u find it eazy 2 encourage odas bt cant do it 2urslf wen ur dwn n dt ws wt happnd 2me. Am glad ur here nw *happy*
monsheri its rainin cats n dogs ryt nw wid lotsa hailstones thereby mkin d weda vry chilly... wt abt ph, hw's d weda ova dere?
u no hear d name: rivers state. lol. p.h is cool n life's gud!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2012
Cabme: D big parliament i ned 2 understand dis, in d frist tread a list of prerequisite waz outline bt in tinz one need go 2 camp wit, lik photo copy of ID CARD, STATE OF RESULT, CALL UP LETTER mi frnd dat servi dat river state here said he used only 5photo copies each nt 16 as said in d previous tread and 4passport against 18. pls grt parlimentarian mak una chok mouth 4 dis matter.
na true, na 5 copies each. but its better to be more prepared... u can neva tell..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2012
ujchief:
shes a student at california, what other format do i need to throw at a poor girl like that? Anyways, i'm not into such, i do legal biz online
i dey believe u.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by emmy99(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2012
Shygal: tnx swiry 4ur concern. I apriciate dt frm u. Hmmmn ur bak again o... anyway no brkfast, we are fastin 2day. lol
. Fast ke, i already did mine na 12am - 9am. 9straight hrs is no small fit na so i nid my brk fast ASAP. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.