Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,804 members, 7,866,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (165781 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2012
@shy: boo, i'm prayin 4 u n ur fam. pls, dnt beef wit gombs, just let it pass....i undastan. rily, i miss d gud ol' days of d big house.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2012
Dis is wat pple experience in a big house.... Wen we were in d oda house. It was fun buh nywayz, no p.

NO QUARRELS!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2012
9-zeros:
@shy: boo, i'm prayin 4 u n ur fam. pls, dnt beef wit gomb, just let it pass....i undastan. rily, i miss d gud ol' days of d big house.
tnx monsheri 4d prayas, i miss d old house too. Evry1 ws respected n treated ryt...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2012
Gombs:

we aint fighting...We're conversing...List will be out tuesday...I guess...Goodmorning!:-)

I read ur post abt correcting shy on d kinda post she makes if she's not sure...yea... Thumbs up bro!... Datz right!

So are u NYSC official? How come u knw d list will be out tuesday precisely.....
Do u hear it somewhere? Can it be a rummor? Or u re jst assuming or hoping or guessing because d callup letter is to be delivered on tuesday to various schs....

NO QUARRELS..... Hope u can feel d situation now! Ur long sentences was jst too much for my darling shy!
Jst wanted to let u knw dat if u re also not sure, don't post!

AS A MATTER OF FACT, WE ARE ALL ASSUMING... WE ARE NOT NYSC OFFICIALS.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2012
Okoya: Dis is wat pple experience in a big house.... Wen we were in d oda house. It was fun buh nywayz, no p.

NO QUARRELS!!!
i actualy prefferd d old house, all dsame all i nid do in dis new house is 2b on low keys... Dt wud save me all d isssssh n equally save my pride!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2012
Shygal: tnx monsheri 4d prayas, i miss d old house too. Evry1 ws respected n treated ryt...
yeah. but, it was fun while it lasted... like they say: all good tinz come to an end.
btw, pls dnt let anytin push u out of da big house cuz u're a part of d reason dat m still here. *smiles*

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2012
9-zeros:

yeah. but, it was fun while it lasted... like they say: all good tinz come to end.
btw, pls dnt let anytin push u out of da big house cuz u're a part of d reason dat m still here. *smiles*
hmmmmmn, 4ur sake i'll stay... *happy*

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2012
9-zeros:

yeah. but, it was fun while it lasted... like they say: all good tinz come to end.
Awwwww, dats touching *sobbing*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2012
anitank:
Awwwww, dats touching *sobbing*
hell yeah!. lmao! wats up?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2012
These new comers and their arrogance

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2012
@gombs: i see u o. u won kill shy 4 me abi?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2012
9-zeros:

hell yeah!. lmao! wats up?
Lol! I snipe u jare.....Am gud dear,still on countdown tinz
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2012
Okoya:

I read ur post abt correcting shy on d kinda post she makes if she's not sure...yea... Thumbs up bro!... Datz right!

So are u NYSC official? How come u knw d list will be out tuesday precisely.....
Do u hear it somewhere? Can it be a rummor? Or u re jst assuming or hoping or guessing because d callup letter is to be delivered on tuesday to various schs....

NO QUARRELS..... Hope u can feel d situation now! Ur long sentences was jst too much for my darling shy!

dude!...Are you picking sides?..(Not that i'd want to have be in your team o)...I dont wanna believe we have dyslexic cases here...But if you read my post without clouded decisions you've noticed the phrase "...I GUESS" ...Hence debunking your writ "list will be out tuesday precisely" which tries to imply i was being exact.Well,either way,i wasn't quarelling with shygal,was just setting her straight...Too bad she took it very personal (i expected so),and i did expect someone here to fly her flag...So,my apologies to shygal,to you and your team who'd have felt the adverse effects of my posts...I'd remain subtle from henceforth...Would just read you all post and smile off...Pls ...No vex...Lets drop it

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2012
anitank: These new comers and their arrogance

WHATEVER!...Duh!

9-zeros:
: i see u o. u won kill shy 4 me abi?

boss no vex...I loyal...Wont kill her again
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2012
Gombs:

dude!...Are you picking sides?..(Not that i'd want to have be in your team o)...I dont wanna believe we have dyslexic cases here...But if you read my post without clouded decisions you've noticed the phrase "...I GUESS" ...Hence debunking your writ "list will be out tuesday precisely" which tries to imply i was being exact.Well,either way,i wasn't quarelling with shygal,was just setting her straight...Too bad she took it very personal (i expected so),and i did expect someone here to fly her flag...So,my apologies to shygal,to you and your team who'd have felt the adverse effects of my posts...I'd remain subtle from henceforth...Would just read you all post and smile off...Pls ...No vex...Lets drop it

Nice! U ve shown maturity.... We re not in Stratas here, we re all one!
Pls do partake, don't be a spectator.
I guess shy will be cool now!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2012
Okoya:

Nice! U ve shown maturity.... We re not in Stratas here, we re all one!
Pls do partake, don't be a spectator.
I guess shy will be cool now!

A round of applause...Standing ovation...And Oscar award writeup...You're d man...Wil try me best to partake...As for shy,i'd understand her stance,however it be...Cheers mate
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2012
Okoya:

u should check d timetable. He is rite
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2012
Ms_Steph: u should check d timetable. He is rite

smilin from ear to ear...Countdown things now,abi?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2012
@gombes I can't describe how I feel. Just waiting 4 my letter I hope its cross river. U?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2012
Memories!!!

I was never a fan of NL until I found this amazing and progressive thread. What a small world we are into...it's nothing to start dwelling anyhow on. Please, let's respect each other and continue to see ourselves as brothers and sisters. Even after our posting and NYSC I perceive some of us here would be friennds for life! I really don't know how to pass my message accross but I want to believe we all got it. I know after the worries of postings will emerge another worries os where our respective LG/PPA would be in whichever states we found ourselves. Everything is just vanity and this is the more reason why we need each other to survive through it all. This is how it starts from...UNITY!

One thing that our beloved country is suffering from now and a whole lots of lives have been wasted per hour! We have almost people from almost all the geo-political zone here and tribe. We are the future of tomorrow so if we were to set the future aright then we need it NOW!

Like I always say, I LOVE YOU ALL! And I would be very glad to meet as many of you that would come my path in the nearest future which will soon be revealed!

I NEED YOU TO SURVIVE; I MEAN YOU!!!

@silat, Abbasufi, Flairlady...it's been a while...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2012
T.stone:
Memories!!!

I was never a fan of NL until I found this amazing and progressive thread. What a small world we are into...it's nothing to start dwelling anyhow on. Please, let's respect each other and continue to see ourselves as brothers and sisters. Even after our posting and NYSC I perceive some of us here would be friennds for life! I really don't know how to pass my message accross but I want to believe we all got it. I know after the worries of postings will emerge another worries os where our respective LG/PPA would be in whichever states we found ourselves. Everything is just vanity and this is the more reason why we need each other to survive through it all. This is how it starts from...UNITY!

One thing that our beloved country is suffering from now and a whole lots of lives have been wasted per hour! We have almost people from almost all the geo-political zone here and tribe. We are the future of tomorrow so if we were to set the future aright then we need it NOW!

Like I always say, I LOVE YOU ALL! And I would be very glad to meet as many of you that would come my path in the nearest future which will soon be revealed!

lol,your post is too long,i didnt read it all,but i got the message..I read the first and last two lines...Thanks man..Lol

Ms_Steph: I can't describe how I feel. I just hope I get cross riveru?

awww...That's exactly where i worked mine to o!You could back track this thread and see am not making it up...Fingers crossed,hope we meet there...It'd be awesome meeting a member of the house in camp o!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2012
contra:

last year {2011} Nosa's set. What abt you?
ok!whats d name...do u know loveth DE?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2012
Ms_Steph: u should check d timetable. He is rite
Don't u get it? D timetable didn't say ur postings will be pasted, it says distribution of call up letters to various schs...
Some schs probably might paste theirs 2day... Dis doesn't mean call up letter.
#tongueout
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2012
I had a very very awful dream last nyt. Lol
I cried my eyes out,frm the dream til when i woke up. That bad? Yeah! Anyone who dreamt about Bauchi as his posted state wil feel dat way2.
Boy! That's a nightmare.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2012
T.stone:
Memories!!!

tnx, uncle mi. 9c write up u gat. I ws neva a fan of NL too bt dis amazin thread kept me bt ma luv 4 dis thread died sm hrs ago... Neva d less am still part of d big house n remain d treasurer bt wil limit ma post in here henceforth...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2012
Okoya:
Don't u get it? D timetable didn't say ur postings will be pasted, it says distribution of call up letters to various schs...
#tongueout

Quit hating...At least we knew whatever's related to posting will be out next week...Hence tis not a rumour,that's why i wrote "I GUESS" in that post...Dream on it you think any school will paste anythin today or even tomorrow...#tongue and eyes out
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2012
T.stone:
Memories!!!

tnx, uncle mi. 9c write up u gat. I ws neva a fan of NL too bt dis amazin thread kept me bt ma luv 4 dis thread died sm hrs ago... Neva d less am still part of d big house n remain d treasurer bt wil limit ma post in here henceforth...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2012
Okoya:
#tongueout
Yeah Okoya. You are right. And maybe I should add to it that call-up letters will start coming in to schs from 2morrow...postings would be pasted @ schs any moment from now on...it will depend on how each sch want it.

@Princess Shygal, BJ...I see you o!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2012
Shygal: ...bt ma luv 4 dis thread died sm hrs ago...

Jesus wept!... how heart troubling!..Though your confession above is touching,but I said i was sorry na(and i wasn't being sarcastic)...Should i write a eulogy instead?Pls o..House help me beg shygal.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2012
Shygal: tnx, uncle mi. 9c write up u gat. I ws neva a fan of NL too bt dis amazin thread kept me bt ma luv 4 dis thread died sm hrs ago... Neva d less am still part of d big house n remain d treasurer bt wil limit ma post in here henceforth...
Awwwww*sad* please, kip posting...*winks*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2012
Gombs:

Jesus wept!... how heart troubling!..Though your confession above is touching,but I said i was sorry na(and i wasn't being sarcastic)...Should i write a eulogy instead?Pls o..House help me beg shygal.
Hahahahahaha....on my knees already Princess!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2012
T.stone:

Hahahahahaha....on my knees already Princess!

that makes the two of us..Other pls join us in prayer and help me intercede . .Hail Mary full of Grace... (Someone pls continue from where i stopped)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.