Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Last Flight To Abuja (pics) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Last Flight To Abuja (pics) (20800 Views)

19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja / Download Last Flight To Abuja To Your Phone / 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by sanchez4eva: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2012
tellwisdom: [url=http://][img]http:///gallery/d/82732-2/Pooping_shower.gif?[/img][/url]
I thnk I remember this pixshure
...This is sopranos, when vito's son did dat stuff in τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ shower......hahahaha...
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by adonisgold: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2012
sadyeek: [size=16pt]I just searched and watched the trailer now! Words can't express how I laughed my @*# off. Its embarrassing..[/size]

Hahaha, Lemme watch jare and laff
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Tattooboy: 11:51am On Jun 15, 2012
valacious: yes i agree, too soon omotola. At least in honour of the dead.
after NASS/FG honour the dead. Its all about making money.

ajanaku2: Gawd! Na who dey f'uc'k this Omotola Babe? She's f'uckin' Sexy and Pulchritudinous!...the kind of B'itch I wouldn't mind "Cunnilingusing"!
na dress dey cover evrytin. If she open am 4 u, u fit crash pass Dana.
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by adonisgold: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2012
texazzpete: So nobody is complaining about this movie (about imminent plane crash) being "too soon" after the Dana Crash.... If na sanusi matter you no go let us hear word.

The timing is awful!
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by omar22(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
Well

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by omar22(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2012
and

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by omar22(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2012
and

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by omar22(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
and

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by omar22(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
and

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by omar22(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2012
and

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by maskara01: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
am wondering why those hypocrite bombers never harass ali nuhu
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by okwanuzo3(f): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
sadyeek: [size=16pt]I just searched and watched the trailer now! Words can't express how I laughed my @*# off. Its embarrassing..[/size]

quite
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2012
Just saw the trailer, it's ridiculous IMO! We'll get there sha...
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by ijebabe: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
Nice pics Omar! Thanks for that smiley
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Nollywoodlove(f): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2012

You are such a terrific/pathological liar!!!!
I searched the trailer and it was a good trailer. I'm looking forward to the movie.

To prove you are a liar, you should have given us the link the your so called 'trailer'.....

@everyone....this is the link to the movie trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipGtdxYi0a8

What do you guys think?

4 Likes

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by okwanuzo3(f): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
Nollywoodlove:

I searched the trailer and it was a good trailer. I'm looking forward to the movie.

To prove you are a liar, you should have given us the link the your so called 'trailer'.....

What do you guys think?
That someone doesn't share the same taste in movies with u doesn't make him a liar.
That movie is over hyped, i've seen the trailer and I was a tad disappointed cos i had hoped for better than the ordinary nigerian movie. They had to show obviously fake skies.
Glad someone is looking forward to seeing it though
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Koolking(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
Nollywoodlove:

What do you guys think?

Very comical jor. sadyeek was right
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Akshow: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2012
okwanuzo3:
That someone doesn't share the same taste in movies with u doesn't make him a liar.
That movie is over hyped, i've seen the trailer and I was a tad disappointed cos i had hoped for better than the ordinary nigerian movie. They had to show obviously fake skies.
Glad someone is looking forward to seeing it though
And ol d american moviez u worship use d real cloud ol d tym abi? Look i dnt watch naija films bt d trailer of dis movie av jus seen is a gud wan by far in naija n even african standard. Make una de try apreciate dem smal smal

3 Likes

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by omar22(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
Akshow: And ol d american moviez u worship use d real cloud ol d tym abi? Look i dnt watch naija films bt d trailer of dis movie av jus seen is a gud wan by far in naija n even african standard. Make una de try apreciate dem smal smal

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha your joking... someone put it on facebook that its better than Snake on the plane.... am sorry its still not up to scratch...

Executive Decision came out 16 years ago compared to Nollywood still using animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oeo-YbNAds

1 Like

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by elbereth: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
the trailer wasn't that bad...but they still have a lot more to do
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by timbros(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
Nollywoodlove:

What do you guys think?
Why wont he be a liar to u? Ur username says it all...

1 Like

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Nollywoodlove(f): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
Akshow: And ol d american moviez u worship use d real cloud ol d tym abi? Look i dnt watch naija films bt d trailer of dis movie av jus seen is a gud wan by far in naija n even african standard. Make una de try apreciate dem smal smal

Abi ooo...I wonder why nigerians kiss Hollywood's @ss and always act as if they also don't have various flaws...

Fact is both nollywood and Hollywood has its own various flaws bt not the same..

If you ask me, I prefer watching premiered nigerian movies(not the nollywood hustlers) to watching Hollywood;

*Talk of story, Hollywood has no new storyline, they only always repackage what we have watched before.

*predictability; there is nothing has predictable as a Hollywood movie. No matter how they decide to pull it off, we already know the hero will never die in an action movie no matter his challenges...he will always conquer at the end, though not every time but most of the time(atleast 9 times out of every 10 movies).

*reality; their movies always kept me wondering at the end. No form of reality can be derived from it. For example, in an action movie....a hero might be faced with like thousands of soldiers, you don't need to worry cos I can bet he will defeat all of them single handedly. Imagine, they are not ordinary men ooooo, soldiers for crying out loud! What did they teach them in training? Nursery rhymes?......so many more flaws, but lemme stop there.

****inferiority complex has so much blinded Africans that they never see the flaws with anything that comes from a white man, and they will keep condemning their own.

The only edge Hollywood has over nollywood is the technical issues(video quality, editing, Graphics and animations etc)....all other things, nollywood all the way!!!

I will resume watching Hollywood movies when they make their movies more real and Less predictable. Their movies do not give me suspense anymore.....gosh! The same plot all the time, unrealistic, no captivating stories anymore(there is no how, any Hollywood movie will always remind me of another).

P.S: when I say Nollywood, I mean premiered movies not Mr Ibu, Ben10 or Koto Orun movies.

2 Likes

Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by cheikh: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
texazzpete
So nobody is complaining about this movie (about imminent plane crash) being "too soon" after the Dana Crash.... If na sanusi matter you no go let us hear word.

@^^ It's unfortunate and Uncanny coincidence. Contracts have been signed long before the "Dana Air disaster". I don't think they have the kind of clout to cancel/renege on the already signed contracts pertaining to the venue, air tickets ,hotels and etc. Besides, Omosexy and majority of the U.K. punters, insisted that the premier must go ahead despite the unfortunate "Dana" crash. Her husband is a pilot so it's almost close to home for her. Life and show must continue anyway sad wink. The losses could cripple the "film" maker(s) as per reasons above if they did otherwise.
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by okwanuzo3(f): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2012
Nollywoodlove:

Abi ooo...I wonder why nigerians kiss Hollywood's @ss and always act as if they also don't have various flaws...

Fact is both nollywood and Hollywood has its own various flaws bt not the same..

If you ask me, I prefer watching premiered nigerian movies(not the nollywood hustlers) to watching Hollywood;

*Talk of story, Hollywood has no new storyline, they only always repackage what we have watched before.

*predictability; there is nothing has predictable as a Hollywood movie. No matter how they decide to pull it off, we already know the hero will never die in an action movie no matter his challenges...he will always conquer at the end, though not every time but most of the time(atleast 9 times out of every 10 movies).

*reality; their movies always kept me wondering at the end. No form of reality can be derived from it. For example, in an action movie....a hero might be faced with like thousands of soldiers, you don't need to worry cos I can bet he will defeat all of them single handedly. Imagine, they are not ordinary men ooooo, soldiers for crying out loud! What did they teach them in training? Nursery rhymes?......so many more flaws, but lemme stop there.

erm.... you've described nollywood undecided
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by okwanuzo3(f): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2012
and yes, the timimg is very insensitive
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by tpia5: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2012
Koolking: This is 'wow'. She is gorgeous. Thumbs up girl

its very refreshing to see dressing that actually shows good taste, for a change.
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by omar22(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Goldieluks: 1:29am On Jun 16, 2012
Omotola with her fat asss jeans. embarassed embarassed
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 16, 2012
Nollywoodlove:

****inferiority complex has so much blinded Africans that they never see the flaws with anything that comes from a white man, and they will keep condemning their own.

The only edge Hollywood has over nollywood is the technical issues(video quality, editing, Graphics and animations etc)....all other things, nollywood all the way!!!

I will resume watching Hollywood movies when they make their movies more real and Less predictable. Their movies do not give me suspense anymore.....gosh! The same plot all the time, unrealistic, no captivating stories anymore(there is no how, any Hollywood movie will always remind me of another).

P.S: when I say Nollywood, I mean premiered movies not Mr Ibu, Ben10 or Koto Orun movies.
OMG!!! shocked......all you said is very true!
Do you know I didn't realise This (though I don't kiss white men's arse)....Gosh! But really I have always thought hollywood is overhyped, and I also know Africans love licking Hollywood's crappy arse. But I'm not surprised anyways, that's what those white guys are good at; carrying attention to themselves...
I think I will also stop accepting all those craps and bs they want me to believe in their movies (atleast, not totally). I will rather start embracing my very own nollywood and I Will also start noticing the nonsense in Hollywood movies. But so as not be discouraged with craps, I will follow your advice; I will only watch nollywood movies at the cinema and not buy the popular ones in the market.
This is the first sensible post I have ever totally agreed on on nl.....kudos, and thanks for enlightening us.

[size=18pt] so after all in all, both nollywood and Hollywood are crappy afterall, but in different ways and manners. Hmmmmmm. God! Save Africans from inferiority complex ooo[/size].
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 16, 2012
Btw, to nl mods; I never knew my ban will be lifted so quickly. Just because I said the obvious....no wonder naija is in this present state. All of ya shld read my lips <go to hell!!!>... You can ban me forever for all I care, its not as if nl puts food on my table.....mtcheew

P.S: Seun, I think you are an admirable person for starting this forum....so I have no probs with you at all. Its all these morons you call moderators that are pissin Me off big time.

Ok, I'm ready for the 2nd ban. moreover, you can hide my post.
But I'd rather go for the first....bunch of ______. Lemme just end your torture by hanging up...lol...its not funny though
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by ayobase(m): 6:36am On Jun 16, 2012
sholay2011: Omotola is damn beautiful!!! See d hairstyle, dress nd carriage. Let me call my agent to get me dt her number i deleted mnths ago...
Re: Last Flight To Abuja (pics) by cap28: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
less than 2 weeks after one of nigeria's worst plane crashes and these people still had the nerve to go ahead with the premier of this rubbish - i wonder what the relatives of the victims of that crash must have been thinking, couldnt this premiere have been postponed at least to show some sensitivity for relatives of the victims? i remember when an arnold schwazzeneger film about a terrorist attack on america had to be postponed because it was to premiere on Sept 15 2001 - 4 days after 911. Of course such conventions do not apply in nigeria where making money is more important than human lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 / "Black Val" Premiere: Toyin Aimakhu, Iyabo Ojo, Dayo Amusa, Desmond Elliot / BBN6: White Money's Instagram Account Is Back. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.