Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next (1176 Views)

Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. / Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful / My Appeal With The British Tribunal Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next by bakre(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2007
i need advice from anyone that knows more about UK appeal.I applied for uk visiting visa when i was in the University.I was refused and given appeal form.I appealed and my appeal was allowed exactly one year after.Now,the Embassy is asking me to come with some documents for the review of my appeal allow determination.To be frank,i can't get all the document they asked me to bring.what should i do?i need urgent reply.
Re: Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next by bowa(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2007
Hi,i think u need to make urgent action.Imust congratulate you,it's most likely they grant ur visa if only u could get those things.The documents they asked is just an evidence or a proof that those documents u submitted are still valid and still has the same weight like before,example is the bank statement,they'll want to see the current statement to know if u'll be be able to afford and accomodate urself.so try get them because this people could be funny atimes.wish u the best of luck,and if u need further assistance,do not hesutate to call me on 07030138190, goodluck
Re: Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next by vikiviko(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2007
Contact vikiviko2002@yahoo.com for all your travel documents including appeal cases.
Re: Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next by funkybaby(f): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2007
@bakre
You are rather unlucky to have been asked to bring new documents to 'claim' your visa. Most people i know were not asked to. Anyway, what documents where you asked to present? Since you are out of uni now, are you serving or working? Provide answers and probably akolawole,pataki,VOR and myself might know just what you should do next.
Re: Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next by Akolawole(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2007
bakre:

I appealed and my appeal was allowed exactly one year after.

(2) Now,the Embassy is asking me to come with some documents for the [b]review of my appeal [/b]allow determination.

Review of appeal?

I dont understand

funkybaby:

@bakre
You are rather unlucky to have been asked to bring new documents to 'claim' your visa. Most people i know were not asked to.

Once the appeal goes beyond a reasonable time, UK embassy could ask Applicants to bring some documents. There may be change of circumstances on the part of the applicant.
Re: Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next by mrpataki(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2007
bakre:

i need advice from anyone that knows more about UK appeal.I applied for uk visiting visa when i was in the University.I was refused and given appeal form.I appealed and my appeal was allowed exactly one year after.Now,the Embassy is asking me to come with some documents for the review of my appeal allow determination.To be frank,i can't get all the document they asked me to bring.what should i do?i need urgent reply.

I dont understand a couple of things here, has your appeal been allowed? If yes, what documents are been requested from you by the UK Embassy?
Re: Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next by vikiviko(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2007
"Appeal allow Determination" are confusing words.
Lets have a better knowledge of the contant of the letter sent to you so we proffer solutions.
If they have asked for documents, i think they might be asking you to support the proofs and evidence for your appeal.

All the best.
Re: Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next by bakre(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2007
Actually,they asked me to come along with my sponsorer's bank statement,evidence of his earnings,my invitee's accomodation document,her bills,my own school id card with letter from the school authority if i am still in school and my passport.But the only problem i am having is that,my invitee would not give her house document because of security reason.i dont know maybe i should go with other document like that.i am working in a very big firm and my MD is ready to give me whatever i will need to the embassy because of my contribution to the company.Pls.should i go with all these documents with the exception of my invitee document.She is ready to answer thier call if they call from the embassy.i need reply.Thanks so much for what i have read so far.cheers
Re: Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next by funkybaby(f): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2007
@bakre
Why not tell your sponsor to fax her house documents directly to the british embassy. That way, you have no access at all to the documents. Its just between you and her. (the embassy will not give the house documents to you) Give her the embassy's number. Then send an email or call the embassy notifying them that the house documents has been faxed to them by your sponsor. Lie to your sponsor that you will not be given the visa without seeing prove that you can be accommodated (which is kinda true, cos there is a very high chance that you wont be given the visa without it). You can search on nairaland for BHC's fax number. I hope this helps.
Re: Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next by Akolawole(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Funky

I am begining to doubt what UK embassy ask him to bring. Once your appeal is successful, they cant ask you to bring documents as if you are a new applicant.

I say No way!

@Bakre

Bobo, I may be wrong. Furnish us with your full refusal notice but ammend anything that is personal.

Recall that you somehow told us that your appeal is successful.
Re: Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next by Akolawole(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Funky

I have replied you and will do what i promised today.
Re: Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next by vikiviko(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2007
If you have all the documents but the invitee's house documents , go ahead.
It is an oral interview so you should be able to convince them.
Niormally once an appeal is allowed there is no basis for cross examination or re-checking of documents again.
The tribunal has allowed the appeal, i guess they are just trying to test you if you would bring all the documents
All the best

(1) (Reply)

I Need Dublin Visa / Uk Visa Application Period / Nigerian State Zip Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.