Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me (19959 Views)

Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls / Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police / Christian Obodo's Abductors Demand €150K Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me by Klomente: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2012
rasputinn:

You guys should give the police some credit on this.Go back to Obodos explanation and decode that HE WOULD NOT HAVE ESCAPED if not for the police.

Who covered the whole state,who was monitoring the roads and creeks thereby putting the kidnappers under siege,who was monitoring their calls and using it to close in on them that forced them to move from the forest to open town,who made a fake call to the kidnappers that the ransom was ready for which 5 of them left and left obodo with just one of them,from whom he was able to escape later.Before his escape,who arrested three of the kidnappers that had gone to pick the ransom money,I can go on and on and on.#
I know the NPF could be dissappointing in most cases,but on this occasion,they were VERY instrumental to Obodos escape.
Give the devil his due and lets move on

They were SSS, not the Police.
Re: Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me by jimharry21(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2012
u must have used counter attack speed to pace out for your life!
Re: Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me by soloqy: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2012
Limaoscar:
Credit to his calm nerve and quick thinking.

A lot of credit to the Nigerian police on this occasion for strategically make. It impossible for the scum.bags to succeed at their enterprise. The police did their job on this occasion.

Thanks to the state governor for wadding into the matter , perhaps for ordering the police to swing into action very fast.

Above all, thanks to God almighty for keeping this dude safe. Imagine how it would have been scripted. Guy was going to Church....they kidnap and kill him and some folks on here will be saying...church...pastors bla-bla-bla.

Oh boy, you dey make award acceptance speech?
Re: Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me by IOludayo(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
both Obodo n d police are liars. God knows how many millions changed hands
Re: Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me by RuuDie(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
And they call this a kidnap!?
Re: Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me by kcreal(f): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
^^ Wetin them go call m?
Re: Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me by nairaman66(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
I know the NPF could be dissappointing in most cases,but on this occasion,they were VERY instrumental to Obodos escape.

True the Nigerian Police are Devils.. 'They come in the night to STEAL, RAPE, KILL and DESTROY' Do you know how many pple have been Adultnapped while the Police were at their Road Posts?
Re: Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me by charles424(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
No matter what,credit should be given to whom its due,the Nigerian police did wonderfully on this...They are superb when least expected.Thank to Almighty God for life spared.
Re: Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me by peruso: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
rasputinn:

You guys should give the police some credit on this.Go back to Obodos explanation and decode that HE WOULD NOT HAVE ESCAPED if not for the police.

Who covered the whole state,who was monitoring the roads and creeks thereby putting the kidnappers under siege,who was monitoring their calls and using it to close in on them that forced them to move from the forest to open town,who made a fake call to the kidnappers that the ransom was ready for which 5 of them left and left obodo with just one of them,from whom he was able to escape later.Before his escape,who arrested three of the kidnappers that had gone to pick the ransom money,I can go on and on and on.#

Yeah true, as much as I like your angle of argument and they sure should be given credit for all they did. 'BUT' why wud they come out to inform the whole country(the whole world)that they rescued him in a COMMANDO STYLE OPERATION.. This is my goose wit emm olokpa pple. Obodo thank God ojare for ur life.
Re: Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me by raphrinco: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2012
THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE,BECAUSE I JUST REPLIED THE TOPIC ABOUT PLAYERS CHEATING ON THEIR AGE,AS IF I KNOW SOME ARE WAITING FOR THEM TO COMEBACK SO THAT THEY WILL KIDNAP THEM ,INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DOING AND ASKING FOR GODS HELP ,PROVISION,MERCY AND FAVOUR!OKAY NOW THEY MITE SHIFT THEIR MINDS TO MUSICIANS ,MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho: Striker Or Attacking Midfielder? / Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / 3 Key Things You Need To Understand As World Cup Kicks Off In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.