Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Cakes!! Cakes!!...you Love Cakes As Much As I Do? Hop In! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cakes!! Cakes!!...you Love Cakes As Much As I Do? Hop In! (925 Views)

The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa / Cakes,cakes And Cakes!if U Love Cakes, This Is For U / Looking for where †✽ get best of Cakes,cookies,smallchops,cocktails in Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cakes!! Cakes!!...you Love Cakes As Much As I Do? Hop In! by lavender13: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2012
Planning your wedding soon? Don't just go for the norms
[/quote],Be creative with your wedding cake...plain and fruit cakes are the normal order of wedding cakes....You can go a dIffrent direction....think outside the box...give your guests something to remmeber ur wedding for...make diffrent flavours for each tier of cake..
LAVENDER cake maker and decorator does it all,you can never go wrong with us.....contact 08160180787.for info and booking chatwithbritney@yahoo.com,
*** Cake tasting available for bride to be [quote]
Re: Cakes!! Cakes!!...you Love Cakes As Much As I Do? Hop In! by lavender13: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2012
We also provide amazing suger buffet for those special events....cup cakes,mini cakes,pop cakes,cookies,candy tree(can be used as a centerpiece for each table),sugar treat bags (event favor)......Call now 08160180787
Re: Cakes!! Cakes!!...you Love Cakes As Much As I Do? Hop In! by lavender13: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
L.O.V.E cupcakes Available....show some love this season
Select from our range of flavoured cakes
Red velvet
Chocolate
Coconut
Plain cakes
and our creative frosting designs in either foundant,chocolate cream or vanilla cream. Delivery service available within Ibadan on the 14th of february. Call suger fairy now 08160180787...give that someone a very pleasant suprise..DON'T JUST MAKE A CAKE,MAKE A STATEMENT.

Re: Cakes!! Cakes!!...you Love Cakes As Much As I Do? Hop In! by lavender13: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Find a reason to spoil your self!!!

Re: Cakes!! Cakes!!...you Love Cakes As Much As I Do? Hop In! by lavender13: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
Call sugar fairy for delivery of holiday cakes and gifts...... There is no better way to show some love this season......sugarfairy --08160180787,

(1) (Reply)

Things To Note Before Starting Bulk SMS Business / Grab Fiverr Revolution TUTORIAL Resources And Dominate Fiverr Like Crazy / Jamb 2014 form price registration and exam date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.