Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket (3379 Views)

EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. / Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Musiwa52: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2012
does this picture not show you, they are wasting your time.. I have told you the truth it is hard for haus/fulani to become president..

so you expect amachie to sell his people for the position of vice president. I think the rule of the game as change along time ago and the far north does not get it.. .

Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 ; Still too far, Lets pray for life, Boko haram , plane crash, tanker accidents, falling high tensions, building collapse. Dynamics can change anytime.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2012
I can never get the hang of all dese political talks *scratches head*.. All I knw is politics is a dirty game with rich frauds angry and I say kill dem all!
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Yeske2(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2012
Amaechi/Sambo of all people? The PDP is digging it's grave and the earlier the better.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by ifihearam: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2012
I am surprised how the op fooled all of you
Where is the source of this unfounded story
Who is sambo to have the presidential ticket and amechi as vice
Even the pdp zoning will not favour them

Secondly the president is the leader of Pdp,no body,I repeat nobody has the balls to phuck with him,if you don't understand what I mean ask atiku abubakar what I mean when he was the vice of obj.

Never phuck with the president,much less the national chairman is very loyal to him
You guys just forget so soon,did you not witness the event tht unfolded as to the emerging of Tukur as National chairman? After all the so called governors kicked against him,but becos the president annointed him,there is nada any1 can do.

Read my royal lips,GEJ is unstoppable come 2015,he is the one handing over to himself
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Ngwakwe: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2012
Onlytruth:

I really will like someone to show me a weblink where Amaechi denied being Igbo. It would really help those of us outside the country to know the truth.

I once thought that an Amaechi ticket is coming and I'm not surprised at this news.
If Amaechi is a failed leader, I would understand too.
Any proofs he failed, or that he denied being Igbo?
Thanks bros. wink

Joke apart I heard him personally during one AIT political program when he was the chairman of Nigerian Conference of State Assemblies in 2004 or thereabout.

Probably he may have changed his mind on recent developments because I knew it was a political assertion hearing his explanations and how uncertain he was then.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Onlytruth(m): 6:10am On Jun 13, 2012
Ngwakwe:

Joke apart I heard him personally during one AIT political program when he was the chairman of Nigerian Conference of State Assemblies in 2004 or thereabout.

Probably he may have changed his mind on recent developments because I knew it was a political assertion hearing his explanations and how uncertain he was then.

Anybody who is "uncertain" about being Igbo is NOT Igbo. Period. And such person MUST not enjoy our support one bit.
So, for me it is as simple as that.

I still maintain that APGA should field a presidential candidate in 2015 and work on it. Nothing is impossible in Nigeria especially if you work on your strategy.
PDP may even split before 2015, so we need to be ready.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Onlytruth(m): 6:12am On Jun 13, 2012
Let everybody answer his father's name and approach electorates from their homes and regions and national spread.
Enough of masquerades already.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 13, 2012
Onlytruth:

I really will like someone to show me a weblink where Amaechi denied being Igbo. It would really help those of us outside the country to know the truth.

I once thought that an Amaechi ticket is coming and I'm not surprised at this news.
If Amaechi is a failed leader, I would understand too.
Any proofs he failed, or that he denied being Igbo?
Thanks bros. wink

Interesting topic we have here.
A shame that it is meandering along the usual fault-lines of tribal affiliations though.

@Onlytruth, I think you will find Amaechi's non-committal stance on the issue of identity is often implied and never explicit - a consummate politician if there was one.

At the auditorium of the Rivers State House of Assembly, venue of the event, Amaechi lauded the character traits and leadership vision of Ojukwu, highlighting Ojukwu’s willingness to fight the perceived injustice against his people.

"My understanding then of Ojukwu is that he was a man who could not withstand injustice, and as a student of art or history, you know that the beginning of a struggle is the presence of an attempt by a group of people to deny the rest their right of existence. Ojukwu felt that he could lead his people out of the injustice meted on them by the Federal Republic of Nigeria".

"What all the Igbos and all of us who belonged to the old Eastern Region then are doing now is to celebrate Ojukwu’s achievements as a governor and as leader of his people."
Source
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by mutiply: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2012
All we shud be askin for is a good leader and support his or her ambition,no mata d tribe.believe me,dere is no one man in power nw dat derserve dat seat.time will tell anyway
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by ubandire(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
alj harem: not certain

PDP yes

CPC no.

CPC is a bit apprehensive because fielding in an Igbo presidential candidate (whatever that means) does not grantee SE vote given the fact that

1. money talks

2. GEJ madness going around among Igbos

Funny how people reason or understand things how can someone in his right senses come up with this view,when I saw the post I was interested to go through it cos i enjoy the calculation and permutations in politics,but only to be discouraged by this reply,while trying as much as possible not to be tribalised,why would people always come up with issues bordering on sentiment and ethnic bias,why would you refer the ibos as lovers of money and have what you refer to as Jonathan madness.I tend to disagree with you on these issues. The ibos presently have the most liberal voters in the country at the moment which has reflected in the voting pattern of the five eastern states,PDP 3 APGA 2,it was even bola tinubu who was rumoured to have collected money from the president to trade in the acn presidential election in Lagos state,though I don't buy it given that many factors and sentiments counted in the build up to the last presidential election,so Jonathan enjoyed tremendous support and goodwill through out the length and breadth of this country,and that's what baffled me most when this writer termed it the s/e's craze for Gej,the president was never an ethnic president and will never be.That's to say that the south west have lived with the Awo madness,my brother so many factors colour the nigerian presidential elections which are more than ethnicity,religious or financial,you would agree with me if you have followed the terrain from the ' 79 elections till now,no Nigerian will ever win presidential elections playing ethnic cards.be cautious when you make some comments.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by aljharem(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
ubandire: .

Funny how people reason or understand things how can someone in his right senses come up with this view,when I saw the post I was interested to go through it cos i enjoy the calculation and permutations in politics,but only to be discouraged by this reply,while trying as much as possible not to be tribalised,why would people always come up with issues bordering on sentiment and ethnic bias,why would you refer the ibos as lovers of money and have what you refer to as Jonathan madness.I tend to disagree with you on these issues. The ibos presently have the most liberal voters in the country at the
moment which has reflected in the voting pattern of the five eastern states,PDP 3 APGA 2,it was even bola tinubu who was rumoured to have collected money from the president to trade in the acn presidential election in Lagos state,though I don't buy it given that many factors and sentiments counted in the build up to the last presidential election,so Jonathan enjoyed tremendous support and goodwill through out the length and breadth of this country,and that's what baffled me most when this writer termed it the s/e's craze for Gej,the president was never an ethnic president and will never be.That's to say that the south west have lived with the Awo madness,my brother so many factors colour the nigerian presidential elections which are more than ethnicity,religious or financial,you would agree with me if you have followed the terrain from the ' 79 elections till now,no Nigerian will ever win presidential elections playing ethnic cards.be cautious when you make some comments.

My brother, that is complete trash you wrote up there. Did you even read my comment and understand before posting. In fact now you brought the topic up, I would try to break it down for you

The fact remains that the GEJ madness going around Igbos right now is due to tribal reasons. Whether SE vote for GEJ in 2015 is una business.

As usual others would vote for credible candidates, the question is who would you vote for ? Merit or another person with Igbo middle name. It is complete upto you and your ohaneze
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
recipe for a PDP disaster, if this presidential combo is approved by PDP.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by ubandire(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2012
alj harem:

My brother, that is complete trash you wrote up there. Did you even read my comment and understand before posting. In fact now you brought the topic up, I would try to break it down for you

The fact remains that the GEJ madness going around Igbos right now is due to tribal reasons. Whether SE vote for GEJ in 2015 is una business.

As usual others would vote for credible candidates, the question is who would you vote for ? Merit or another person with Igbo middle name. It is complete upto you and your ohaneze

I was waiting patiently to see where you broke it down,only to realize the rambling was over as soon as it begun,It beats my imagination that people will come up on a very widely read and followed forum like this and tend to distort facts,I would prefer to address that later.Needless join issues with you because i've come to understand that you have little regard for the truth,it's on record that the Afenifere and Arewa consultative forum play more roles in politics than the Ohaneze ndi Igbo,you can't point to one occasion where the Ohaneze ndigbo adopted a candidate and moved ahead to impose same on the people by dropping name of The great Zik of blessed memory,in order to coax and deceive the people to fall into line as if he was campaigning from the grave ,which is the norm in the S/W part of this country where tribalism dictates their voting pattern,you may choose to stand logic on it's head with an intent of discrediting the liberal voters of S/E who have always voted according to the dictates of their conscience and not being teleguarded by one round google adorning who's stock in trade is invoking the spirit of a late statesman in order to win votes.
Yes surely the ibos and myself know who and where to vote and that wouldn't be along the line of ethnicity and religion, like you would want us to.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by ubandire(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
alj harem:

I was waiting patiently to see where you broke it down,only to realize the rambling was over as soon as it begun,It beats my imagination that people will come up on a very widely read and followed forum like this and tend to distort facts,I would prefer to address that later.Needless join issues with you because i've come to understand that you have little regard for the truth,it's on record that the Afenifere and Arewa consultative forum play more roles in politics than the Ohaneze ndi Igbo,you can't point to one occasion where the Ohaneze ndigbo adopted a candidate and moved ahead to impose same on the people by dropping name of The great Zik of blessed memory,in order to coax and deceive the people to fall into line as if he was campaigning from the grave ,which is the norm in the S/W part of this country where tribalism dictates their voting pattern,you may choose to stand logic on it's head with an intent of discrediting the liberal voters of S/E who have always voted according to the dictates of their conscience and not being teleguarded by one round google adorning who's stock in trade is invoking the spirit of a late statesman in order to win votes.
Yes surely the ibos and myself know who and where to vote and that wouldn't be along the line of ethnicity and religion, like you would want us to.
Re: 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket by pazienza(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2012
Amaechi has never said that he is igbo,i dare someone to show me an article where amaechi addressed himself as igbo,he has always called us 'igbos',while he clinged to his Ikwerre nationality,he cannot be igbo now,when and if he comes out for any national election,he should know and bear in mind that we will treat him like anyother non igbo...

Left for me,he shouldn't get a single vote from igboland,that should serve as a lesson for those still in denial of their igbo identity,lets put to test their new found unity with their new brothers in niger delta...

Those who deny igbo union,should not partake of the fruit such union bears...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Obasanjo Unhappy With Lamido’s Endorsement Of Jonathan / [graphical] Violence Outbreaks In South Africa As Black Foreigners Are Attacked. / 15-yr Old Nigerian Girl Becomes The Youngest Pilot To Fly Cross-country(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.