Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,102 members, 7,860,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Farouk/otedola Saga,lets Sincerely Examine The Matter By Posting Our Views - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk/otedola Saga,lets Sincerely Examine The Matter By Posting Our Views (525 Views)

Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farouk/otedola Saga,lets Sincerely Examine The Matter By Posting Our Views by Dandas: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2012
Fellow NL,pls lets assume we are members of house of representatives or Nigerian Masses and this Farouk/Otedola episode is thrown open to us for examinations,deliberations and comments devoid of sentiments,the report of which we presented to them will be used to carry out the prosecution process.Last month,i was discussing with a friend of mine,i told him,though i am a sourtherner and a christian as well,but believe me that i would like the next president of this country to be a combination of Tambuwal/Farouk as President/Vice irrespective of being two muslims.Reason? -INTERGRITY and CORRUPTION FREE individuals.Behold,when this Farouk/Otedola saga started,i was shocked to the bone marrow,Can this be true or the cabals indicted in the subsidy report ploted this to tarnish Farouk image.My question:Why did Farouk ever visit Otedola having known the crucial nature of the committee he is heading?.Secondly,why did he even accepted the money with the aim of exposing the giver(otedola) having known the nature of the country we are in,a country where truth can be changed overnight into lie?.Thirdly,Farouk having accepted the bribe,why didnt you immediately blow it open forgetting whether it will scuttle the ongoing subsidy probe then or not?,again knowing the type of country you are.For Otedola,if you claim that your company is free from the subsidy scam,why then do you offer bribe?(Contradition here),that means for long,you have been a bribe giver moving arround with GEJ and pumping in money during his Presidential campaign last year(Efcc take note).Though,i have never seen neither Farouk nor Otedola in person which matters nothing as far as this burning issue is concerned,but all i have read about the Man FAROUK LAWAN since he entered house of representatives speaks more of INTERGRITY than CORRUPTION.I begin to reason,is this not a PLOT by the cabals that have been holding this country in bondage for years to dent Farouk image and scuttle anything subsidy report and fighting of corrption.Whats your comment?.

(1) (Reply)

Prayers From Kaduna People -pray For Us Too / Dana Air Crash: Offer Of 200,000 Naira Rejected By Victims / Jonathan: 1999 Constitution Is Flawed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.