Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (509469 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2012
kreamy28: Addition to my first request,pls any legal adviser in d house,shuld pls put mi thru this,as I earlier stated am tryin to start applyin for early next year,but another issue I ve is my passport surname n d surname on my credentials is different,pls wat can I do abt dat,due i ve a changing of name letter wit mi,will dat be okay or will I need to get another international passport.thanks

get an affidavit plus ur change of name stuff.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2012
kaliedoscope: maitama not Asokoro. Abuja clinics is on Amazon street. If you have ur med invite u will see the addy on it
Ok,I have actually gotten the right place,i have confirmed that from my friends here in Abuja.Thanks dearie
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kreamy28(f): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2012
@earthgreener and joe980,thanks so much for the info.will get u guys posted soon.
Niagara college is actually the school I choose n am going for a Course in Enivormental management and assessment
(Post graduate) thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2012
kreamy28: @earthgreener and joe980,thanks so much for the info.will get u guys posted soon.
Niagara college is actually the school I choose n am going for a Course in Enivormental management and assessment
(Post graduate) thanks

Interesting, thatz my field...I studied Environmental Mgt and Tox. @ undergrad level....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bukahands(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2012
kreamy28: @earthgreener and joe980,thanks so much for the info.will get u guys posted soon.
(Post graduate) thanks

Please guy why this school I think MUN and co is beta
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2012
Dang Guys!.. You Guys Rock! grin God Bless Everyone One Of You, Have Learned So Much And Still learning, Standing Ovation.. * Clap For Em *!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dondecency1: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2012
Well said ebugirl,I fink I bought in2 d idea thnks a lot 4 wat u've bin duin here. Don_decency.
ebugirl: Normally the instructions on how to go abt these things are well spelt out on each sch admission page ,so i suggest u check ur intended sch page and do as instructed and not follow wat another applicant to another sch did .

Well said!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kreamy28(f): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2012
@earthgreener is that so?wow!pls will need any info u can give on the course.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2012
kreamy28: @earthgreener is that so?wow!pls will need any info u can give on the course.thanks

send email to earthgreeners@gmail.com or post ur questions here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kreamy28(f): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2012
Thanks for ur e-mail add.will get to u soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
deniyor:

I will say pursue the canadian PR. Canada is quite accepting and a friendly place to live for immigrants. The economy is booming at the time (well except for ontario)

bro whats up with ontario..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
bryanhumber: Hi all...i"ve bn following this thread from day1 and im rili impressed...big ups 2 everybody...plss i applied 4 undergraduate course in humber college,i submitted my applicatn 2 CDHC since august 15th thru an agent and so far i heard 4rm d embassy onli once but i've still nt bn kald 4 medicals.....im gettn rili scared tho
U ought to have bin called, but give dem this week, den if they don't call u or update u on ur status, u may have to send dem a mail, call dem or visit dem, cus if they start calling september applicants by this week and u still havnt bin called, den u gonna have to take some serious measures. Why did they call u d first time?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Don Cipher: @J20 please do get back to the house on ur applicatn's progress after getting ur alert ystday. U did medicals jst 2wks ago & wasn't asked to pay tuition @ all...Cheers
When I got to VAC yesterday I was told it was not with them yet and I was advised to come back on Monday. My status changed again at about 5pm to ' Application is ready for collection bla bla bla"
I will go back on Monday and give update to the house. I am also shocked at the call after 2 weeks of medical but God is my source. Hopes are high and fingers are crossed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bryanhumber(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
They kald 2 ask 4 another WAEC scratch card
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
bryanhumber: @kaycee they kald my agent 2 ask 4 another WAEC scratch card and what kinda measures r u talking abt??
The ones I listed in my 1st response to ur concerns. Cal, mail or visit, thrs nuffin else u can do other dan dat. Are u using maple or another agency?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bryanhumber(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
kayce43:
Ok no probs if u trust dem, am using maple, I wld hav done the packaging myself but I came into this forum late datz y. All the best broda, by God's grace I believe u will be called ds week. Ur application don due. wink
thankz...Wah uni did u apply 4 nd wah course??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
@Kaycee43.am using maple as well.when did u submit yours?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bryanhumber(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
nivax21: @Kaycee43.am using maple as well.when did u submit yours?
@nivax21 hi....I submitted mine on aug 15th...Humber college(bus.Admin)undergrad....Wah abt u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
I submitted on 12th Sept.university of ottawa(masc Chemical engr).have u contacted them regarding ur application status?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
bryanhumber:
thankz...Wah uni did u apply 4 nd wah course??
Itz Conestoga College in Ontario, Human Resource Management.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
N
nivax21: @Kaycee43.am using maple as well.when did u submit yours?
Wow..cool,Mine got to the embassy on the 19th of sept.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bryanhumber(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
kayce43:
Itz Conestoga College in Ontario, Human Resource Management.
nicee...Undergrad or postgrad?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
@Kaycee.okay,good.let's patiently hope and pray for a positive outcome.just that maple fee is something else(total madness!)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
HELLO HOUSE, WHO KNOWS ABOUT APPLICATION INTO UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY FOR UNDERGRADUATE ENGINEERING. WHO ALSO KNOW IF MONTRAL, QUEBEC IS A NICE PLACE TO STUDY IN CANADA E.G CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
iluminati: HELLO HOUSE, WHO KNOWS ABOUT APPLICATION INTO UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY FOR UNDERGRADUATE ENGINEERING. WHO ALSO KNOW IF MONTRAL, QUEBEC IS A NICE PLACE TO STUDY IN CANADA E.G CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY?

Yes, they are . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
bryanhumber:
nicee...Undergrad or postgrad?
Postgraduate

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.