Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510327 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jennyfar: 7:22am On Mar 18, 2013
Odinwa:
Please someone should answer me, its not fair.

No they don't, send them Ur degree certificate, WAEC cert, statement of intent, transcript, CV, passport page. U can make copies of the results and certify the copies at fed high court.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ken1982: 7:36am On Mar 18, 2013
Thanks guys for all the response.anyway I can advise or chip in I will
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 7:41am On Mar 18, 2013
New week, New Testimonies,Legooo....

@Kayce 43 January 7th, Asaju, Lagos
@Kenniy January 8th , Ikoyi clinic
@Charles4all january 9th
@2_precious January 10th Ikoyi clinic
@Oc (kayce43's friend) January 9th Asaju clinic
@lus@5 February 5th, Abuja
@Olufemi14 February 11th Asaju Lagos
@Iwinosajack February 15th Lagos
@Zionspecie March 1st

Wish every1 a week filled with testimonies...Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ken1982: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2013
But may I still enquire,my wife is a nurse and I want her o enter canny..pls what method is the most viable
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2013
kayce43: New week, New Testimonies,Legooo....

@Charles4all january 9th
@Zionspecie March 1st

Its our week of gud testimonies IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2013
dommakavelli:

She's not my maternal sister but My mums maternal sis. Am her Nephew
Oh sorry. I got it mixed up. cheesy Your sponsor is your maternal Aunt. All the same,you need to get dox that will show their maiden name,relating 'em together.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2013
xtus:

Bro email and YIM all sent. Thanks

I have responded to ur msg. Bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2013
newacca:

I have responded to ur msg. Bro.

Thanks bro!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2013
kayce43: New week, New Testimonies,Legooo....

@Charles4all january 9th
@Zionspecie March 1st

of ds list, please who has a sept start date?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olufemi14(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2013
To God be d Glory... We May start date shuld start rciving our TRVs dis wk by God's grace n dose xpecting Medical Call up, God go do am...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by topsyking: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2013
good morning mr newacca..
I NEED UR ADVISE CAN SOMEONE APPLY FOR VISA AT THE CANADIAN EMBASSY WITH ADMISSION IN POST GRADUATE CERT FROM CANADA COLLEGE,....HAVE ANYONE APPLY WITH SUCH ADMISSION BEFORE AND WERE GIVEN VISA... HE HAVE A DEGREE BUT GOT ADMITTED FOR PG IN A COLLEGE IN CANADA ...A ONE YR PROGRAM..
KINDLY REPLY MR NEWACCA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2013
topsyking: good morning mr newacca..
I NEED UR ADVISE CAN SOMEONE APPLY FOR VISA AT THE CANADIAN EMBASSY WITH ADMISSION IN POST GRADUATE CERT FROM CANADA COLLEGE,....HAVE ANYONE APPLY WITH SUCH ADMISSION BEFORE AND WERE GIVEN VISA... HE HAVE A DEGREE BUT GOT ADMITTED FOR PG IN A COLLEGE IN CANADA ...A ONE YR PROGRAM..
KINDLY REPLY MR NEWACCA

Topsyking, LIKE SERIOUSLY?...... Guy nobody go answer dis ur question better go read from d starting of part 3 before u start asking more irrelevant questions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by accra2005: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ 2-chains
I got admission from Seneca college for PG. I paid tuition fee last week. What next do i do to get confirmation of my payment from them for Visa stuff?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by topsyking: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
xtus:

Topsyking, LIKE SERIOUSLY?...... Guy nobody go answer dis ur question better go read from d starting of part 3 before u start asking more irrelevant questions.
he be like tortoise piss;; for ur head...na you i throw d question to..i dont know why some people dont mind their biz...if u no fit answer d question..why not shat up....
pls mr newacca kindly reply jare...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by movein: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hello house! Please I want to know if I'll have to pay for my tuition fee before I proceed with visa application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
movein: Hello house! Please I want to know if I'll have to pay for my tuition fee before I proceed with visa application

You can pay, no harm done. But its not compulsory.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
GOOD NEWS PPLE, IT HAS STARTED ROLLING IN ALREADY, MY FRIEND OC JUST GOT CALLED , SEPT START DATE , DID MEDS JAN 9TH ..GOD IS WORKING...THRS HOPE PPLE...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
kayce43: GOOD NEWS PPLE, IT HAS STARTED ROLLING IN ALREADY, MY FRIEND OC JUST GOT CALLED , SEPT START DATE , DID MEDS JAN 9TH ..GOD IS WORKING...THRS HOPE PPLE...
kayce43: GOOD NEWS PPLE, IT HAS STARTED ROLLING IN ALREADY, MY FRIEND OC JUST GOT CALLED , SEPT START DATE , DID MEDS JAN 9TH ..GOD IS WORKING...THRS HOPE PPLE...
You mean sept applicant given visa already?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
this has to be the best news i'v seen all month. confirms my suspicion that the lady that told me they cant issue visa for sept applications yet is wrong..so happy for OC..i can only imagine his current state of mind..lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olawunmisamuel1: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2013

For september? Wow. Me I've not even gotten my admission letter. Talkless of applying or doing medicals. Goodluck to the person.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
lucky Don: You mean sept applicant given visa already?
Yes 2nd person I knw now after kemdee.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by biolabee(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
newacca:

Before Fhemmmy respond to your question,I think I can also put in few words before my Ogas at the top come in.
Yes,there are so many reason distance relative and family friend could sponsor your education with huge fund.
1) If your family friend/Distance relative are so much interested in your education,may be because you are Brilliant,smart and intelligent from childhood. (i)In the case where such relatives are financially buoyant than your parent (ii) Or they do not have many children; they may want to invest in you.

2)In a case where the family friend or distance relative has interest in your upbringing,wants you to follow her/is discipline/professional field and took you in as her/is godson from childhood. Someone whom you grew up living with,from your childhood till date,he knows your potentials and capabilities,you shared your dreams with him and he has confidence in you. Why can't she/he sponsor your education in any part of the world.

3)When she/he does not have too much dependants or any finanical commitment coughing huge amount out of her/is pocket;why can't he/she sponsor you?

My tip:
After preparing the affidavit of sponsorship,you also get another letter from such distance relative/family friend,stating clearly why he wants to pay such amount for your education,how and why he developed interest in your education,how/why he has been sponsoring your education from the primary level to date. The letter should explain how he is responsible for your total upbringing and not financing your education alone. The letter should also declare a resounding and affirmative guarantee of your good behaviour in Canada and your return to Nigeria after your studies in Canada( dat one dey up to you ooo grin)
** On the family composition form/othe application form: U may make ur address look as if you live in the same place with the family friend/distance relative**
I wish you all the best.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
kenniy:
this has to be the best news i'v seen all month. confirms my suspicion that the lady that told me they cant issue visa for sept applications yet is wrong..so happy for OC..i can only imagine his current state of mind..lol
Its very obvious bro....remember I told u to bone all dose talk she told u, ur visa will soon be out by Gods grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Please continue with part4 https://www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part4

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.