Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,905 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (513281 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
Siga: Hello guys....personal, I see no reason/reasons in posting ur visas here.....if anyone is lying ...na dem wahala my peeps....I will prefer we keep an open mind and pick what will benefit each of us and leave all these side talks alone.....una get too much time for ur hands oooo....

I support the motion, cos its voluntary.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
spencer3705:

lol.....am a man of integrity,so is siga....two peepz involved,why the reference?u claimed u av got your trv to usask, why did you over react on an infinitecimal issue try to be diplomatic and logical in reasoning...who cares to c u,jez tot cos we are in thesame skul we sud rel8 on d orientation day...i dont too associate wit peepz.get to know that smiley
......@Spencer...I still dey wait for u for Canada to prove my status say I dey Canada ooo.....lol...u this boy...na wa for u....I like ur energy cos I was once like u....the way u insulted me back then....I know u meant no harm...our people say...Agba ti o ba binu, ni om0 e ma un po ( An elder that is slow to anger will have alot of kids)...hope i translate it well....but .....I still dey wait ooo...I must prove myself to u by all means possible....lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
Siga: ......@Spencer...I still dey wait for u for Canada to prove my status say I dey Canada ooo.....lol...u this boy...na wa for u....I like ur energy cos I was once like u....the way u insulted me back then....I know u meant no harm...our people say...Agba ti o ba binu, ni om0 e ma un po ( An elder that is slow to anger will have alot of kids)...hope i translate it well....but .....I still dey wait ooo...I must prove myself to u by all means possible....lol

When Spencer see you, the guy go just laugh......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mozo: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Smh... Pls guys stick to what's important.. You get TRV you no get TRV how does that affect the price of rice in the market this christmas period??

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

When Spencer see you, the guy go just laugh......
.....I go meet him with belt....cos, I be hin elder and hin must chop belt....the boy get sharp mouth...lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
Siga: .....I go meet him with belt....cos, I be hin elder and hin must chop belt....the boy get sharp mouth...lol.....

egbon ema binu, ti omode ba ti mo ejo e lebi ko tun gbodo pe tori ikunle
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
LIST OF FALL 2013 APPLICANTS

1) owenklay : PG
2) galala123: PG
3) Goldie20: UG
4) ronakoks : PG
5) earthgreeners: PG
6) kanayogod: UG
7) freshdude: PG
8.) adim02: PG
9) jman77: UG
10) dommakavelli: PG
11) bukahands: PG
12) just_thinking: UG
13) mekusino: PG
14) blink6: UG
15) alezdegr8: PG
16) ezme: PG
17) *newacca: PG

NB: Those whose names are yet to be added should indicate their proposed program, level, University / college.

Last Update: 17/12/2012 03:30pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

egbon ema binu, ti omode ba ti mo ejo e lebi ko tun gbodo pe tori ikunle
Gba ooo....moving on....guys, seems CDHC would be heading on vacation come this friday and might be off clock till after the holidays....Visas must come this week....medical calls for sure....Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
Noswaa: I am still confused if this massive denial is caused by Nigerians VO working with the commission or the Canadian itself that is doing it because i knew that Nigerians are very good in blocking people's progress.
Could some of the V.O's be Nigerians? @all that were contacted by CDHC thru phone call (Mercylicious) or in person(TRV_IJN), was it a foreigner or otherwise?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Siga: Gba ooo....moving on....guys, seems CDHC would be heading on vacation come this friday and might be off clock till after the holidays....Visas must come this week....medical calls for sure....Amen

IMO, I think people that would be called for medicals this week would be asked to come with new start dates....a Winter 2013 start is far from being realistic...except for those starting in Spring
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Don Cipher:
Could some of the V.O's be Nigerians? @all that were contacted by CDHC thru phone call (Mercylicious) or in person(TRV_IJN), was it a foreigner or otherwise?
....Believe me bro...the first time I was denied...it was a Nigerian woman....if I still see her today, I still sabi that face wella....the next time I went....na Oyinbo man and he said, I shouldnt have been refused the first time....Nigerian visa guys, dey do too much to impress these Oyinbos and end up been too harsh......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
Don Cipher: Could some of the V.O's be Nigerians? @all that were contacted by CDHC thru phone call (Mercylicious) or in person(TRV_IJN), was it a foreigner or otherwise?

I think some of them must be Nigerian, I beleive the problem with Nigeria is Nigerian
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

IMO, I think people that would be called for medicals this week would be asked to come with new start dates....a Winter 2013 start is far from being realistic...except for those starting in Spring
....yea...its pretty close man...Medical calls guys cant meet January resumption....but, those that have done medicals can still make it....a week 2 weeks after resumption is still possible.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
Siga: ....yea...its pretty close man...Medical calls guys cant meet January resumption....but, those that have done medicals can still make it....a week 2 weeks after resumption is still possible.....

You are right bro,, only those that have been called for Medicals can make it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
Don Cipher:

It was a nigerian voice dt called . She is very fluent with nice pronunciation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by thisKingsley: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
Out of my "Church-Mind", if you have any questions on coming to Toronto, mail me at thisKingsley@yahoo.com . And by questions I mean how to find RENT, what to carry on the plane and what not, where to find Garri and ogbono soup ingredients in Toronto.

Am not going to be answering questions like "What Documents did you submit to embassy" cus the answers are almost on every page on this thread.....Besides, I didnt process the visa my self. Fill in the blanks...last time I did explain my visa waka, mods were just editing my posts like say na Adult Content.

Am in Humber College North Campus, if you need answers about the school...hit me.

I suggest we open a thread just for "Coming To Canada". I mean the "after TRV waka". Because most people who get TRV dont ever come back here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
thisKingsley: Out of my "Church-Mind", if you have any questions on coming to Toronto, mail me at thisKingsley@yahoo.com . And by questions I mean how to find RENT, what to carry on the plane and what not, where to find Garri and ogbono soup ingredients in Toronto.

Am not going to be answering questions like "What Documents did you submit to embassy" cus the answers are almost on every page on this thread.....Besides, I didnt process the visa my self. Fill in the blanks...last time I did explain my visa waka, mods were just editing my posts like say na Adult Content.

Am in Humber College North Campus, if you need answers about the school...hit me.

I suggest we open a thread just for "Coming To Canada". I mean the "after TRV waka". Because most people who get TRV dont ever come back here.

there is an existing thread sir...but the thread dry like keg...cos people no dey come back after TRV......Naija mentality
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
http://www./252475694795917/480594798650671/?notif_t=group_activity

for those going to MUN, above is the link to MUN Nigerian Students Association's facebook page
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners: http://www./252475694795917/480594798650671/?notif_t=group_activity

for those going to MUN, above is the link to MUN Nigerian Students Association's facebook page

MTCHEEEWWWWW................
dos guys that don't ever reply emails

they'll make you look like you're begging for money
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
lillaowow:

MTCHEEEWWWWW................
dos guys that don't ever reply emails

they'll make you look like you're begging for money

lol, u don try them before......then i think the MUN ISA people are much better, they reply within 24hours
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
my scanner broke sad sad, trying to get it fixed.
@Spencer, i understand you bro
people dey lie ooo, "whalai" (lolz @ whalai)
i don't know what they try to achieve
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

lol, u don try them before......then i think the MUN ISA people are much better, they reply within 24hours

bros, take am from me
if no be ppl like SIGA, FEMMY, and some other nice ppl in canada, no just go dey email ppl anyhow ooo.
some ppl's situation for canada worse ooo, dem go dey make yu feel bad of being in 9ja, of which dia case is pathetic

na ma sponsor dey give me d first hand gist
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

I think some of them must be Nigerian, I beleive the problem with Nigeria is Nigerian

na true talk ooo i swear
d FG instructed the US neva to issue any NIGERIAN visa with duration above 2 years.

so, no matter yur status, na maximum of 2 yrs dem go give yu. (means yu pay another processing fee after 24 mnths)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
mercylicious:

It was a nigerian voice dt called . She is very fluent with nice pronunciation.
@mercilicious. I lost my BB as it fell out of my vehicle in a gas station and a bus driver picked it up and drove off! Will re-establish contact as soon as I get a new one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
spencer3705:

i would lead by example...am göna scan my trv..decision made canever be reversed.hehehe.just wana make d forum credible a bit.u cn block ur name as sir p said.dnt jez claim trv widout prove..@sir p thanks 4 ur undastnding...

I can see that you are jobless. If someone is lieing about receiving a trv how does that affect you? Your not the first to get it and you wont be the last so my advice for you bro "Humble yourself cos pride comes before a fall." Safe trip.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
omosanyaolak: @all, lets take things easy on this forum. Personal interest or beef in individual wont take us anywhere. On the issue spencer brought up, he was not forcing or binding the idea on us, it was a proposal or suggestion which we are to weight the pros and cons, not for some peeps to attack his personality. It is a good idea that will bring about more unity, credibility, respect and trust on the forum. If you condemn the idea, good but why do people post the documents they submit to the embassy on here? And also why dont we condemn guys who have uploaded their refusal letter here? It is the same thing, just an improvement on the normal tradition here. If you feel you wanna upload your trv page, please do and by the time three people do that, it will become our tradition. Thanks

I will get my trv by January by God's graceand i will never post it here. Even if someone is lieing, he is just deceiving himself and that doesnt affect anybody except the person lieing. @mercylicious any news today?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
mozo: Smh... Pls guys stick to what's important.. You get TRV you no get TRV how does that affect the price of rice in the market this christmas period??

Abi oooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
Noswaa: I was going through some international thread regards to Canada visas,i can assure you that CDHC in Nigeria is a disgrace to human race.Even if we are corrupt,Nigeria is better than Pakistan, Bangladesh,Indian,Yemen,etc economically and corruption.I am talking with experience because i have lived and work with them,but i am surprise for their high success rate in visa approval and as well little processing rate.It is quite inhuman and wickedness for CDHC to toy with ordinary free corrupt citizens of Federal Republic of Nigeria in visa related matters.We pump more money to canada more than all this countries.It is only in Nigeria that you can see applicant paying full tuition and boarding fee at the end they will give you one silly excuse and deny you.I am still confused if this massive denial is caused by Nigerians VO working with the commission or the Canadian itself that is doing it because i knew that Nigerians are very good in blocking people's progress.Some of this mentioned countries receives their TRV withing 2 to 3 weeks without medicals and some in less than 2 months but here you will see that some applicantion documents were not touched talk of consideration for visa approval. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visa-accepted-a-small-miracle-t127815.0.html,http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-visa-yahoo-applied-on-nov-30-got-today-t128267.0.html,this people will keep your documents and passport for months at the end you see outright denial,i dont think this is good even for those seeking for Kingdom of God have not suffered like this.It pains me at times

dosunmu matilda: @ all my heart is heavy i have just been deniel based on financial ground infact am very sad cos CDHC are just heart less cos d'guy i spoke to dat works there said there was so much bulk of application so they just refuse ppl anyhow

Joe980: Bruv...na to refire. I used just one sponsor and your denial page is a replica of mine...the lettering of the ''sponsorship not credible'' na same. Dem get ready made refusal page on ground. Chin chin dey dem head walai.

why do CDHC give flimsy excuse to deny people?
that "Sponsorship not credible" is total bullshit.
at first i was thinking maybe it was from the affidavit or letter of sponsorship my sponsor submitted
they make it seem like yu did the wrong thing whereas they didn't even check the documents (police report, letter and affidavit from co sponsorship, scratch cards unscratched, all photocopies of credentials and transcripts was returned)
I noticed something at VAC when i went for submission, the lady that checked my documents before submission removed some of my sponsors documents and placed them in front of all other documents before submission. she removed letter from workplace, letter of sponsorship, the IMM form with barcode and some others i can't remember.
If you're going to VAC to submit, make sure she got the right documents cos who knows, maybe that's the only thing they (CDHC)check before deciding if your case interests them.
One thing is certain about CDHC, if you're consistent and GENUINE with a good sponsor, you'll get the TRV
BUT for me, i can't stand them holding my passport and documents with them for another 3 months with lots of worries and heartache BESIDES, 2013 is a big year for me, lots of travels and business experience.

ALL the best to TRV hopefuls and MEDICAL Hopefuls.....CANADA is worth it, seriously!!! (believe me, it is)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

I support the motion, plus I have never seen a TRV...

Well, i've never seen a TRV either BUT i know their VISAS don't come with the person's picture...
what do they do with those passports submitted?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
hahaha very funny pls tell them on
mozo: Smh... Pls guys stick to what's important.. You get TRV you no get TRV how does that affect the price of rice in the market this christmas period??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
infact it is really unfare how CDHC handles nigerian visa application but i guess our govt too dnt care so they can do wat they like its just sad
lillaowow:

why do CDHC give flimsy excuse to deny people?
that "Sponsorship not credible" is total bullshit.
at first i was thinking maybe it was from the affidavit or letter of sponsorship my sponsor submitted
they make it seem like yu did the wrong thing whereas they didn't even check the documents (police report, letter and affidavit from co sponsorship, scratch cards unscratched, all photocopies of credentials and transcripts was returned)
I noticed something at VAC when i went for submission, the lady that checked my documents before submission removed some of my sponsors documents and placed them in front of all other documents before submission. she removed letter from workplace, letter of sponsorship, the IMM form with barcode and some others i can't remember.
If you're going to VAC to submit, make sure she got the right documents cos who knows, maybe that's the only thing they (CDHC)check before deciding if your case interests them.
One thing is certain about CDHC, if you're consistent and GENUINE with a good sponsor, you'll get the TRV
BUT for me, i can't stand them holding my passport and documents with them for another 3 months with lots of worries and heartache BESIDES, 2013 is a big year for me, lots of travels and business experience.

ALL the best to TRV hopefuls and MEDICAL Hopefuls.....CANADA is worth it, seriously!!! (believe me, it is)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.