Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (509526 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
@earthgreeners thanks a bunch dude. I really appreciate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
@all pls I forgot to send vfs letter of content along with my visit visa application. Pla what do I do? I sent my application yesterday.suggestions welcomed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
imadebaby: @all pls I forgot to send vfs letter of content along with my visit visa application. Pla what do I do? I sent my application yesterday.suggestions welcomed
....Is letter of content part of the checklist? If no, let it go....u should be fine....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
imadebaby: @all pls I forgot to send vfs letter of content along with my visit visa application. Pla what do I do? I sent my application yesterday.suggestions welcomed

You meant letter of intent...Its not compulsory...I guess ur documents should speak for you.....

''letter of intent'' just allow u explain ur case to the VO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
earthgreeners:

You meant letter of intent...Its not compulsory...I guess ur documents should speak for you.....

...ok, if its letter of intent, then its necessary but not compulsory....can u send any doc or letter after submission? pretty much yes....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
earthgreeners:

not letter of intent oooo.vac letter of consent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
imadebaby:
not letter of intent oooo.vac letter of consent.
.....u make me laugh mama....why do u need letter of consent...u be grown woman now....lol .... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
Siga: .....u make me laugh mama....why do u need letter of consent...u be grown woman now....lol .... grin

Chk vfs vac site n see d letter of consent am talkin about. It is a letter for vfs to act on ur behalf or sometin cos am submittin tru dem
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
imadebaby:

Chk vfs vac site n see d letter of consent am talkin about. It is a letter for vfs to act on ur behalf or sometin cos am submittin tru dem
...oh ok...u for talk am now imadebaby....I believe u can send it to them ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
Siga: ...oh ok...u for talk am now imadebaby....I believe u can send it to them ....

K tnx I hope dey won't return my package b4 I send it to dem. Dats ma fear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
imadebaby:

They would have given it to you now, dint they give you any document to sign? I went there with my own too which I downloaded from their website but they just gave me their own, I filled it and signed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Coleran: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
Is it possible for an ashmatic patient to pass ,medical test?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
@lft, I sight u oooo
Never heard ur experience since u arrived in Winnipeg....U know I'm also considering UofM for Fall 2013...I might need ur help sir....Please how best can I reach you?...

Are u staying on or off campus?,

earthgreeners@gmail.com

Plz share with us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
@Coleran, that ur question thick ooo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
Assalaamu 'alaykum wr wb to all

I arrived Winterpeg after almost 8 hours delay in Frankfurt due to snow. I was just sleeping and waking due to the high altitude cold in the cabin; unfortunately I had malaria few days before I left. On arrival in Toronto Pearson, I was issued my study permit without asking for that letter CDHC said should be presented. I was just asked where I am going and what I came to do in Canada. Men, it is frigidly cold here with temperature at -21 (freezer sef no cold reach) when I arrived and it was fluctuating btw -38 and -40 on xmas eve o... . Anyone coming here should have a budget for good winter wears including thick winter boots; no ka-ko-ka o grin. People are really friendly here; always ready to help as we learnt. Due to the delay, my friend who came to welcome me had left and there was no way I could reach him. When I told one of the airport worker about my predicament, she obliged and gave me her phone to call to my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
Coleran: Is it possible for an ashmatic patient to pass ,medical test?

I don't tink so cos of the X-Ray IMO....buh being asthmatic no be crime as long as they know u know and you're treating it #inhalertinz ....I bliv u shld be aiit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
Coleran: Is it possible for an ashmatic patient to pass ,medical test?
...u are fine...no wahala
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
lft: Assalaamu 'alaykum wr wb to all

I arrived Winterpeg after almost 8 hours delay in Frankfurt due to snow. I was just sleeping and waking due to the high altitude cold in the cabin; unfortunately I had malaria few days before I left. On arrival in Toronto Pearson, I was issued my study permit without asking for that letter CDHC said should be presented. I was just asked where I am going and what I came to do in Canada. Men, it is frigidly cold here with temperature at -21 (freezer sef no cold reach) when I arrived and it was fluctuating btw -38 and -40 on xmas eve o... . Anyone coming here should have a budget for good winter wears including thick winter boots; no ka-ko-ka o grin. People are really friendly here; always ready to help as we learnt. Due to the delay, my friend who came to welcome me had left and there was no way I could reach him. When I told one of the airport worker about my predicament, she obliged and gave me her phone to call to my friend.
...u never see pepper...wait till January and February....lol...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2012
@All; Is there anyone flying Ethiopia airline to Toronto on Monday? Lets hook up pls. Got a mad hoody winter jacket today-I looked like Shina Rambo inside it(joke). I am heading to London, Ontario. Is it possible to catch a train from Toronto to London with my heavy luggage? Aircanada is like 400$(40mins) while train is about 60$(2:30hrs). Plus I just won experience train too especially after the 13hrs flight to Toronto.
@Chief Siga, Canny is about to gbalejo mi. 9ja go miss me die lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Coleran: 12:37am On Dec 30, 2012
@all thanks, it has almost put me off.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 30, 2012
ANYONE IN D HOUSE BELIEVING GOD FOR TRV ON MONDAY 31st DEC...JUST START REJOICING AND GIVING THANKS TO GOD...BY FAITH...HE WILL SURELY SURPRISE YOU. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 30, 2012
Jokzoh: @All; Is there anyone flying Ethiopia airline to Toronto on Monday? Lets hook up pls. Got a mad hoody winter jacket today-I looked like Shina Rambo inside it(joke). I am heading to London, Ontario. Is it possible to catch a train from Toronto to London with my heavy luggage? Aircanada is like 400$(40mins) while train is about 60$(2:30hrs). Plus I just won experience train too especially after the 13hrs flight to Toronto.

Bruv can I ve ur email addy. Tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 1:50am On Dec 30, 2012
artmostfair:
ANYONE IN D HOUSE BELIEVING GOD FOR TRV ON MONDAY 31st DEC...JUST START REJOICING AND GIVING THANKS TO GOD...BY FAITH...HE WILL SURELY SURPRISE YOU. AMEN
Jesus i thank you for 31st december..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 2:18am On Dec 30, 2012
Jokzoh: @All; Is there anyone flying Ethiopia airline to Toronto on Monday? Lets hook up pls. Got a mad hoody winter jacket today-I looked like Shina Rambo inside it(joke). I am heading to London, Ontario. Is it possible to catch a train from Toronto to London with my heavy luggage? Aircanada is like 400$(40mins) while train is about 60$(2:30hrs). Plus I just won experience train too especially after the 13hrs flight to Toronto.
....no wahala...just make sure u ask wella where to join train...send me a mail so I can mail u my number...or better still, let me have ur email....just holla me once u land....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 6:07am On Dec 30, 2012
@Chief Siga and artmostfair here is my email. adeyemi_olagoke@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 6:17am On Dec 30, 2012
Jokzoh: @Chief Siga and artmostfair here is my email. adeyemi_olagoke@yahoo.com
...check ur mail

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2012
Sent u a mail.
Jokzoh: @Chief Siga and artmostfair here is my email. adeyemi_olagoke@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kelly4top: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2012
i have the feeling that those awaiting TRV and further medical instruction will get alert tomoro being last day of the year when they track as their new year gift. If you have faith say amen!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2012
kelly4top: i have the feeling that those awaiting TRV and further medical instruction will get alert tomoro being last day of the year when they track as their new year gift. If you have faith say amen!
AMEN!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2012
kelly4top: i have the feeling that those awaiting TRV and further medical instruction will get alert tomoro being last day of the year when they track as their new year gift. If you have faith say amen!

Ameen....I claim it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2012

Amen Amen and Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by uchechuwku: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
earthgreeners:

None, they are all pending decisions....

He is a template I prepared;
.......:.......................................................

(Your Sponsors Address)

The Visa Officer,
CDHC (In full),
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria

Dear Sir,

LETTER OF ................

This is to confirm that .....(your name)...... is my ......(relationship)....He intends to proceed to Canada to pursue graduate studies in ....(course)... at the University of ........., commencing September 2013.

I wish to inform you that I am his sponsor and shall be responsible for his tuition fee, accomodation, feeding, medical insurance, transportation and all other expenses whatsoever needed for succesful completion of his studies.

I currently work as ...(position)...... at .....(Company name).......on a permanent basis (If self employed state otherwise), I am single/married with ......(ur name)...... as my only dependent. / with my wife and ...(no of kids , with age)... as my other dependents.

Attached are documents indicating my financial stability and saving. Should you require further information do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to your positive consideration of his application

Yours Sincerely,
........(Sponsor Signature)....
..........(Sponsors Name)....

Bros, you're too much

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.