Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (508943 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
bancan: Your application reference number NGA/200412/0085/01 is now ready for collection.Please visit the centre where you submitted your application with your Receipt and Identification Proof between 08:00am and 03:30 pm (Local Time) all working days to collect the same which has been processed on 16/08/2012 
Copyright 2012. VFS Global. All Rights Reser. I just tracked my application just now and saw these, I went for medicals on the 30th of july and rerturned my passport and additional docs requested for on the 14th of august,just on tuesday and was told its been processed on thursday. Pls note I'm not going to study just to visit. Pls what does d status change mean
CONGRATULATIONS!!!dis is what we want on dis platform.May Almighty God grants our request and desires.Pls kindly narrate 2 me d steps u took and what is require.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kelly4top: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
please does somebody going for visiting in canada needs Police clearance certificate?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pharmow: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
bancan: Your application reference number NGA/200412/0085/01 is now ready for collection.Please visit the centre where you submitted your application with your Receipt and Identification Proof between 08:00am and 03:30 pm (Local Time) all working days to collect the same which has been processed on 16/08/2012 
Copyright 2012. VFS Global. All Rights Reser. I just tracked my application just now and saw these, I went for medicals on the 30th of july and rerturned my passport and additional docs requested for on the 14th of august,just on tuesday and was told its been processed on thursday. Pls note I'm not going to study just to visit. Pls what does d status change mean
Congrats bro, go get your visiting visa
I can percieve more good news coming up Insha Allah

@Donnet have U booked your flight ticket? If yes when are U leaving and how much did it cost?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
bashtee: Don Ciper
Pls @bashtee & those in canada or abt 2 travel, do the officials at the port of entry actually seek 2 confirm a student has c$10,000 for living xpenses either cash or othrwise b4 issuing the study permit & allowing u into canada...i'm going winter 2013, thnx jst nid 2b sure abt this.

They didnt ask me for that,i believe it is assumed that the CDHC had done that confirmation before issuing you TRV

@ Pauloman
Bros i no dey see you on skype these days what happned?

Oh bashtee i dey oh....work thingz thats why,been pretty busy on the field but will be on from now. Hope sch dey go on fine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
austin dove: @ justwise i will like to speak with u if u dont mind , i got some stuff i need to ask u , hw can i contact u ?

if u are really serious, lets know what u want here....I can confirm to a large extent that there are no scammers here

except u sef b scammer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
Reasons to Choose Canada as a Study Destination:

Qualifications valued around the world – Canadian credentials will open doors for your future and benefit your career.

Affordable education – Cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower in Canada than in other countries.

Multicultural society – Canadians are known for being friendly, open and tolerant and Canada welcomes students from more than 200 ethnic origins.

Healthy and safe communities – You’ll enjoy all of the freedoms which protect Canadians: respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society.

World-class language education – Teaching French and English as first and second languages is an integral part of Canada’s education.

Exciting campus lifestyle – From wired libraries and Olympic-quality sports facilities, to public concert halls and art galleries, Canada’s post-secondary campuses offer you enormous possibilities to combine learning and leisure. Plus, there are many opportunities to meet like-minded individuals and gain valuable experience with student-run radio, newspapers, and businesses.

Innovative and abundant research opportunities – Research is one of the key components of a Canadian education at the post-secondary level. You’re almost certain to have the opportunity to become part of this vibrant aspect of education. Government and industry support research in many fields, such as telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology, and environmental science—research that is tied to advancing and applying knowledge. Who knows? Your research in Canada might lead to a world-changing invention or medical discovery.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by austindove(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
broda am not a scammer i ve been follow u guyz,i dont normally comment,i just got my account today, the point is i want to enrol in any good uni in canada,i dont really know hw to go about it,i met someone so call agent all there are giving me is craps.........i just need real guy that re here .....i got (0 level)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danesikemi(f): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
house pls oo,i need immediate reply,am processing visit for my daughter n i,are we goin to do medical test b4 sumbmitn or after submitn of our document
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
If you are a Student of dalhousie uni or you're planning to attend Dalhousie uni I need your help pls
kindly drop your email ID

Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Danesikemi: house pls oo,i need immediate reply,am processing visit for my daughter n i,are we goin to do medical test b4 sumbmitn or after submitn of our document

No, the embassy wld tell u wen d need for medicals arise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
austin dove: broda am not a scammer i ve been follow u guyz,i dont normally comment,i just got my account today, the point is i want to enrol in any good uni in canada,i dont really know hw to go about it,i met someone so call agent all there are giving me is craps.........i just need real guy that re here .....i got (0 level)

What course do u intend to apply for?...start by checking google for list of universities in canada, and admission requirement for the course in ur preferred school....s
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
dommakavelli: If you A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ a Student of dalhousie uni or you're planning to attend Dalhousie uni shuld pls contact me @
Dadasawdick@yahoo.com or drop Ɣ☺Your email
Regards

what do u want dem to do for u, we can as well be of help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by austindove(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
@earthgreeners thanks for the respond...i sent u am email though......try and respond to it ,meanwhile the colleges was St. Clair College Civil Engineering.......and the college...dalhousie.plz i need someone to put me trow......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danesikemi(f): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
@earthgreneers,God bless u.tanks so much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
pharmow:
Congrats bro, go get your visiting visa
I can percieve more good news coming up Insha Allah

@Donnet have U booked your flight ticket? If yes when are U leaving and how much did it cost?

My brother, once am done will let you know, well I intend leaving next week saturday 25th.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
@ all, plz can I used τ̲̅ђe SOP I used in applying for admission to apply for ♍y trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
donnet:

My brother, once am done will let you know, well I intend leaving next week saturday 25th.
man reach me on my number, Na d same day we dey move be dat.....I sent u my number some days ago check ur mail!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

What course do u intend to apply for?...start by checking google for list of universities in canada, and admission requirement for the course in ur preferred school....s
i think d most outstanding personnel in 2day's interaction in d house is @Earthgreeners!Kudos 2u Man!keep it up,u are so wondaful 2day.@d rest member in d house let us b active and b helpful 2 others.GOD wil bless us all.AMEN!.you might think som1 else has been active 2day than @earthgreeners,no wahala,u are free 2xpress ur self.it's just a way 2 encourage us more and 2 b active on a daily bases!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
Bakorede: i think d most outstanding personnel in 2day's interaction in d house is @Earthgreeners!Kudos 2u Man!keep it up,u are so wondaful 2day.@d rest member in d house let us b active and b helpful 2 others.GOD wil bless us all.AMEN!.you might think som1 else has been active 2day than @earthgreeners,no wahala,u are free 2xpress ur self.it's just a way 2 encourage us more and 2 b active on a daily bases!
SECONDED.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
@bashtee thnks for your response..@Nrlnders, we shall all get positive outcomes soonest ijn..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
shavel: man reach me on my number, Na d same day we dey move be dat.....I sent u my number some days ago check ur mail!

Bros shavel, abeg help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ wit ur bb pin or number, I need get in touch wit u. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
Wow Dallhousie seems to be a popular school...haven't seen ppleon dis thread talk about memorial university in newfound land
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
@earthgreeners......you have been totally wonderful with your ideas....I totally appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
Briony84: Wow Dallhousie seems to be a popular school...haven't seen ppleon dis thread talk about memorial university in newfound land
be corrected!!, mun is also as popular as any other uni in Canada even I can say it's the most popular among international students cos of it's low tuition fee. Dalhousie is also a very good school!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
xtus:

Bros shavel, abeg help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ wit ur bb pin or number, I need get in touch wit u. Thanks
u can reach me on shevy4real4u@yahoo.com for better discussions sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
shavel: be corrected!!, mun is also as popular as any other uni in Canada even I can say it's the most popular among international students cos of it's low tuition fee. Dalhousie is also a very good school!

Oh well it's nice to hear that because an waiting for them o bring out them alictions for 2013......cos that is where I am applying to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
shavel: man reach me on my number, Na d same day we dey move be dat.....I sent u my number some days ago check ur mail!

Yea, I tried †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ line and it was switched off, well will call you tomorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
Abeg anybody know were sir p enter, I nor they see ham again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kelly4top: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
WHO KNOWS ANY UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE IN CANADA THAT ADMITS AND OFFERS ENGINEERING COURSES FOR THE WINTER/JANUARY START DATE OR MAY SESSIONS? PLEASE REPLY OS I WANT TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION. THANKS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by geotherm: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
Please can some1 confirm that I am not the only person experiencing lack of status update with the Uni. Saskatchewan. All my documents and referee form has been sent and the secretary no longer returns my mail. Well I am still hopeful. Its 1month today.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
donnet: Abeg anybody know were sir p enter, I nor they see ham again.
hope say u sabi drive?,,,if yes go get your international driver's permit to save u stress going thru driving lessons all over again in canada.just got mine today, i applied on monday it takes just 5days
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
@donnet Bro I still dey here o just been busy.. Praying n waiting for cdhc to start dealing with people that submitted in july,seems like they are in june now
Congrats on your trv! Sorry its late

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.