Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again (13799 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Slyr0x: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2012
More revelations are coming out on the health conditions of veteran Nollywood actor, Enebeli Enebuwa.

For some months now, the actor has been bedridden over his poor health condition diagnosed as stroke.

He was reported to have been healed by Pastor Sign Fireman of Perfect Christianity Mission, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos some weeks ago. A video was posted online through YouTube showing the actor walking.

Two weeks ago, Pa Enebeli cried out that people should not believe the video online about him walking. Enebeli reportedly claimed that the purported healing claims of Pastor Fireman was fake.

A family representative also told Nigeriafilms.com two weeks ago that the actor's condition worsened after he visited the pastor's church some weeks ago.

In an exclusive interview with Nigeriafilms.com yesterday, Sunday, June 10, Pastor Sign Fireman said Pa Enebeli visited his church on March 6 and was healed same day after the actor begged him to help his health condition.

He told Nigeriafilms.com that he warned Enebeli of some things he needed to heed to in order to keep his healing intact.

The conditions he said he gave Enebeli were;
1. stop thinking of his house

2. Take his mind off marital challenges and

3. He can then have his healing

He also told Nigeriafilms.com that he warned Enebeli of mixing his faith with doctrines of white garment churches which his wife attends but the actor failed to heed this warning.

He then asked of what union does light has with darkness?

He said Enebeli's condition may have degenerated due to his inability to complete his healing process. He said some healing miracles need to be nurtured into maturity.

"In the video I gave you Nigeriafilms.com, Enebeli said he had not walked for five months, but he walked after I healed him.

"After that day, I never saw him again. I told him to always visit the church to go through a healing process. This is a common thing with healing ministries. Why would he say I didn't heal? Why would he say my healing was fake?,

He said some people held his legs while he was walking. Tell me in the video with you where people held his legs to walk? I still don't want to believe he said that," Pastor Fireman told Nigeriafilms.com.

Clearing the air on the video posted online, Pastor Fireman said he is not responsible for that. He said he has never and will never do such.

"I don't need Pa Enebeli's healing to authenticate my healing and miracle ministry. I have healed top Hollywood actors of AIDS and other diseases, why didn't I post them online?

"His healing miracle is not near the biggest miracle I have performed. So, why would I want to take glory for his healing?" the pastor asked.

The last may not be heard on controversies about this issue. We would post Pastor Sign Fireman's full interview with Nigeriafilms.com soon.

The real video of the healing might also be posted later but we are still awaiting permission from the pastor to post an edited audio version his interview with Nigeriafilms.com online.

We hope to do this soon. We would keep you all posted.

Pa Enebeli is presently in an Abuja hospital receiving treatment.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/entertainment/170023-pastor-sign-fireman-why-actor-enebeli-enebuwa-is-sick-again.html
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by OAM4J: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2012
Too many I & my in his speech.... Where is God in all of these?

So he is the healer and not God?

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Afam4eva(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2012
Don't mind the fake healer.

Btw, what exactly does Enebeli Elebuwa need? Money etc?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by lillaowow(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2012
OAM4J: Too many I & my in his speech.... Where is God in all of these?

Exactly, i kept seeing I, I, I, i did this, i did that,
Arrogance
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by niddamugu(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2012
Sign fireman should learn to keep quiet. God is watching..... undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by chuckdee4(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
This clown is still at it.
I know a lady who dislocated her shoulder while in his church, the idiots healings no reach that side, the poor lady had to go the hospital and as she was no longer on the premises to be paying offerings and tithes they just carried on like it was never their business to begin with.
Nigerians must eb fools to keep patronising this fraud.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by jimharry21(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
i just can't believe all this I, I cos there's no room for God in the entire statement!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by miteolu(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
Please summarize no time to read.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
No judgement here, but I am really surprised he (Fireman) did NOT even give a single Glory or Credit to God. I am sorry, but it is such a shame.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Mmiriariugwu: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2012

my brother that's their way,selfstyled&self edifying.who knows his source of power even?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by ebamma(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2012
so dis con-artist is not behind bars yet.?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by yuzedo: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
Oh! God isn't the healer. . Sign Fireman is? cheesy
Did Jesus ask the 10 blind men, the cripple, the woman with issue of blood, or anyone for that matter to "come back" for "healing school"?
No mention of Christ whatsoever, no need to fully accept Jesus as Lord and Personal Savior, just distance urself from ur wife and her church and come to mine, and you'll be fine. . undecided
Dr. Sign Fireman? You are a JOKE! grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
This Pastor belongs to jail and/or psychiatric clinic

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by foyeks2001(f): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
most of these pastors primarily are after their daily bread
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Yorisb: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
UncleDumo: No judgement here, but I am really surprised he (Fireman) did NOT even give a single Glory or Credit to God. I am sorry, but it is such a shame.

Au contraire and unlike yourself Sir, I would've been even more astounded if he DID give the credit/glory to God. Yes, am hardly gullible! grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by ACM10: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2012
This con artist still get mouth to talk?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Businesstools(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
May God have mercy on us.

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by doctokwus: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
All posters saying he was always saying I without giving glory to God are under rating d intelligence of dis guy& his actual belief in God.D man knows he is a con artist,not doing any actual healing,so if he attributes his con game to God,he rightly feels he will incur d wrath of God,so he tactfully attributes d game to himself.Na wa to una o,dis is a classical guyman @his game

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Akintola11(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
The latest installment of ‘This Week in Nigeria’!!! Dana Air Crash investigators get help from US, Boko Haram strike again, Fuel subsidy probe chairman accused of accepting bribes, the writers of the week section & much more!!

http://thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/blog/week-nigeria-us-experts-aid-plane-crash-investigation
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by ZUBY77(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
Why are people still paying attention to this clown?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by ZIGGYCOM: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
End tym iz here!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by crackhouse(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2012

i wonder o.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Myself2(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
Sign Fireman = Arrogant Fraudster

What the f[i]u[/i]ck was all that I healed him,I healed him,I healed him,I healed him,I healed him,I healed him

BTW,what decent person,not to talk of a supposed "pastor" would go by the name SIGN FIREMAN,he sure IS NO PASTOR
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by bisiaet: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2012
Qoute from Mr Fireman
"I don't need Pa Enebeli's healing to authenticate my healing and miracle ministry. I have healed top Hollywood actors of AIDS and other diseases, why didn't I post them online?

"His healing miracle is not near the biggest miracle I have performed. So, why would I want to take glory for his healing?" the pastor asked.

But goodness who posted this time wasting thread here again. He said he healed AID pls if he is sure let him proof it by telling us the name of that Nollywood actor that got heal by from AID. Mr firemean name please?

He claimed some miracle are proccessed to be nutured to maturity isnit and that is what his Bible said to him? Beside I will be the last to call him pastor because he is never a pastor talkless a healer except I will call him a magician. Moderator should remove this thread is just pure nonsense is really boiling me up seriously.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by r231(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
God is a game
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by OmoTier1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
bisiaet: Qoute from Mr Fireman

But goodness who posted this time wasting thread here again. He said he healed AID pls if he is sure let him proof it by telling us the name of that Nollywood actor that got heal by from AID. Mr firemean name please?

He claimed some miracle are proccessed to be nutured to maturity isnit and that is what his Bible said to him? Beside I will be the last to call him pastor because he is never a pastor talkless a healer except I will call him a magician. Moderator should remove this thread is just pure nonsense is really boiling me up seriously.

when you have little or no knowledge of healing ministry, then keep your lips sealed! Do you know the difference between being healed and being made whole? Why pass comment on another's master? This is how some of you bring curses upon yourself and the things connected to you! If the healing be of God, then it is up to God to stand up for His name and if it be not of God, it is upto God to do otherwise. Why take up anger over a matter you Lord not over? If this man do perform miracles by the evil powers you claim, why don't you do otherwise using the God given free power made availabe to all to heal the sick as well? Or are you in denial that to every man God has given a measure of Faith
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Andrew3(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
This is what killed Abraham, The error of unthankfulness. I did this and that.
God said ok u did, do more let me see. angry angry angry angry you shall not enter that land.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by opee1231(f): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
this man seem too full of himself,he didnt even relate any of his sayings to God'will....he has healed top hollywood actors of AIDS shocked hmmmmm why can't he start from d Nigerians first before blowing this international lies. i nor know say AID don turn to demon oo. onlt God knows who is really serving Him. Opin Aye.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Myself2(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
when you have little or no knowledge of healing ministry, then keep your lips sealed! Do you know the difference between being healed and being made whole? Why pass comment on another's master? This is how some of you bring curses upon yourself and the things connected to you! If the healing be of God, then it is up to God to stand up for His name and if it be not of God, it is upto God to do otherwise. Why take up anger over a matter you Lord not over? If this man do perform miracles by the evil powers you claim, why don't you do otherwise using the God given free power made availabe to all to heal the sick as well? Or are you in denial that to every man God has given a measure of Faith

You shut up Mr Attorney,if Mr Sign Fireman had said he operates by magic or some dark powers,then nobody would have raised any eyebrows(well except of course those that belong to that line and know their ways that will know whether it is proper to speak in the tone he has been speaking,but as long as he is going with the epithet Pastor,then he is presuming to be operating from the christian angle and christian pastors,I mean the real ones,know better than take the glory for whatever healing God may have wrought through them.
God says "My glory I will share with no man"
You asked if Bisi knows the difference between being healed and being made whole,I should ask you what your understanding of the difference is.
For your info,no man can bestow sozo,only our Lord Jesus.

Shalom bro omo tier cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don yarn reach,make I perch
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by gbadexy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
Why are you people disturbing yourselves about his taking all the glory, his name has said it all now; SIGN!!! FIRE MAN.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Murphy7h4: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]It's a beauty!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by baslone: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2012
ACM10: [b]This con artist [/b]still get mouth to talk?

Which of them isn't? mstcheeeeeewwwwwwww!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic / Christian Struggling With Marijuana Addiction / Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.