Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Would You React If Another Guy Called Your Boyfriend An I-D-IOT? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If Another Guy Called Your Boyfriend An I-D-IOT? (710 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / A Guy Called His Neighbor and guess what happened / What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If Another Guy Called Your Boyfriend An I-D-IOT? by Orikinla(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
How would you react if another guy called your boyfriend an i-d-i-ot in public?
Re: How Would You React If Another Guy Called Your Boyfriend An I-D-IOT? by koozy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2012
Chest it like a bawse, and walk away and don't act like an animal in public.
Re: How Would You React If Another Guy Called Your Boyfriend An I-D-IOT? by Mynd44: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2012
I hope she has enough sense to walk away else I might get more angry at her than the culprit
Re: How Would You React If Another Guy Called Your Boyfriend An I-D-IOT? by jklawson(f): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2012
Act like I didn't hear and just bounce!

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React If Another Guy Called Your Boyfriend An I-D-IOT? by koozy(m): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2012
Stupid thread by the way wink

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Not Ready To Say 'I Love You' / How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Have You Had? / I Dont Talk To Other Men Again Because Of My Husband...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.