Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea (1658 Views)

Video : Black Magic Or Science ? Can You Explain This ? / How Jesus Got His Magic From India / State some reasons Why You Are Lucky To Be Behind A Computer Debating Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by dot2002(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2007
African indigenous religion: why do we pretend they don't exist and not relevant? while we embraced other foreign religion particularly Muslim and Christian religion. other religion that tends to regional bloc like Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Islam, Mormonism, Bahai, Scientology are widely practiced by millions too.
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by akeye(f): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2007
i dont undastand u.
ur topic is different 4rm d body
wat are u trying to say?
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by dot2002(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2007
I really don't know what I'm saying to be honest. I was just stating a case for traditional religion and trying to call attention at the same time.
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by MrTurkey(m): 12:05am On Nov 27, 2007
dot2002:

I really don't know what I'm saying to be honest. I was just stating a case for traditional religion and trying to call attention at the same time.
the return of the true dumbass, you don't know what you're saying then shut da hell up angry
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by dot2002(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2007
plz don't be personal its call bullying in EU and its and offense that cop jail term.
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by MrTurkey(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2007
so jail me you knucklehead, animistic pagan thing like yourself angry
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by IDINRETE: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2007
dot2002:

African indigenous religion: why do we pretend they don't exist and not relevant? while we embraced other foreign religion particularly Muslim and Christian religion. other religion that tends to regional bloc like Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Islam, Mormonism, Bahai, Scientology are widely practiced by millions too.

as other members have stated can you clarify yourself on the topic as it it different from the body.

how did the black magic work for you?
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by Dorcasde(f): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2007
Dear fellows,

I guess what she's trying to express is that there are many kinds of religions/faiths, as stated in her post. But in Nigeria/Africa, we tend to cling more to Christianity and Islam, whereas there are some other religions widely practised worldwide. However, our own traditional religion is also there, which is the 'airforce' stuff, but we tend to pretend as if it's not existing. Perhaps, some people hold it as their 2nd religion to eirther christianity or islam.

This is my understanding of her post, please pardon and excuse if I got it all wrong.
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by IDINRETE: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2007
thanks for the clarification, i concur, you are absolutely right.
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by cgift(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2007
dot2002:

What good has the blackman done with his African Traditional Religion if not to do witchcraft and destroy another man's future? Tell me, What good is the ATR?
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by dot2002(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2007
Mr. Turkey, still going thugged out for a full blown cyber war! you must be so proud sitting pretty from the state spewing expletive like you don't care. hey hey.
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by Purist(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2007
@dot2002, are you not the same lady that "talks to God like you can see Him" ? You should ask "Him" what he thinks about this "black magic" of yours! grin
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by dot2002(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2007
fools, thinking i own anybody any truth! sukkers this is a public forum, get that into your thick head, nob-head.
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by Kobojunkie: 2:07am On Nov 28, 2007
It is simple actually. Foreign or not, the God that actually answers is the God that I will choose to go with. Just cause I am african does not mean I have to stick to some god that does not even exist. I called on the many gods and then the Christian God and He alone answered me and came to my aid. Why in the world would I go with some non-existent God just cause I am african?? Who wan suffer??

I am not sure all those african gods exist in the form that those who believe in them think. I actually am of the belief that there is more to those than even those who subscribe to those beliefs know. I used to have a neighbour who was an imam and also a juju man. I asked his kid, who happened to be my friend as well how come they were "devout" muslims as well as juju people and she explained that it is the same God that they worship, only they worship him in both ways, the one is for worship mostly and the other is the way to get things done through him. Considering the sort of clients this man used to get back then, I decided I would opt for a better God than that and my search led me to the christian God.
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by dafidixone(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2007
I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea
« on: November 24, 2007, 03:15 PM »

This is not Luck in anyway. You do not no many things that has to do with Chamb is from the devil?

Before you use the Chamb as for the future consequences. Jesus is inviting you today He say: "Come unto Me all you that labour and are heavy ladden, I said Jesus will give you rest" I know you are labouring and heavy lqadden that was why you go for the chamb. It is never too late go for deliverance before it is too late. Devil is a deceiver. Watchout! smiley
Re: I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea by deolumike(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2020
Hi pal!

I appreciate the fact that you are taking your time to read this. Please I want you to take everything discussed in it seriously, because this is an issue that comes from the depth of my heart which I feel pressed to share with you. It’s about your life and the after-life, where you stand with God.

There’s no question about the fact that every human on earth is born into a world of troubles caused by sin, and we continue in sin just as we met it, consequently this has continued to cause untold hardship and injustice in the world and has given the devil a hold on everyone.
Fortunately, in spite of the fact that we all have gone astray from God, God still looked for a way to reconcile us to Himself.

Atonement of blood was needed for this reconciliation because without the shedding of blood, there couldn’t be forgiveness of sins. That is why Jesus laid down his life by His death on the cross. You might want to ask “why Jesus?” it had to be Jesus because His blood was pure and without blemish. He was sinless. Only His blood could accomplish what the blood of rams and bulls could not do.
Now that the work of salvation has been perfected by Jesus, all you need to do is repent, confess and forsake your sins, admit Jesus into your life and believe in Him. You then become a child of God and you have eternal life in you. It is written “as many that received Him, to them gave He the power to become the sons (daughters) of God, even to them that believe on His name” John 1:12. Another portion of scripture says all that believe in the Lord will never be ashamed.

I ‘ld also want you to know that the scripture says it’s only through Jesus that we can reach the throne of God. John 14:6. You can look up the Bible for yourself. The Bible goes further to say that “he that believes in the Son (Jesus) has everlasting life, and he that does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him” John 3:36.

So that you can escape the tribulation and destruction that shall come at the end of the world and the eternal damnation after this life. You need to surrender your life to Christ. No matter how wicked or bad you think your sins are, He said he will forgive you.

I counsel you, my dear friend, to repent today so that you may have eternal life with Christ.
If you have decided to give repent and give your life to Christ, please pray this short prayer.

Oh God, i thank you for sending Jesus to die for my sins
i repent from all my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Give me the grace to walk with you in holiness and grant me eternal life in Jesus name. Amen.
Welcome aboard. You are now a child of God. Please locate a bible-believing fellowship or church and worship there with other children of God.

(1) (Reply)

Do Pentecostals Worship Money? / Hardship In Following God / Is Jayz Really Baphomet's Torch Bearer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.