Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Dont Want Amen. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Dont Want Amen. (801 Views)

When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up / When You Are Sick And You Dont Want Relatives To Know Your Pin / Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Want Amen. by olowo200: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
A xtian couple has two daughter age 5 & 3 namely praise-God and Alleluyah,one day a neighbour call alleluyah and told her that she should tell her mummy to born another child and name it amen so it would be praise God alleluyah and Amen.
The little girl seem happy so she told her mother who told her to tell her father, the girl told her father this is what the father told her you want amen if u want amen instead of bisciut u will be taking kulikuli to school since we shall have to divide ur food into 2 for u and amen and I will have to change ur school from kings and queens nursery & primary to pako community primary school everything u have will have to be share between u and amen, do u still want amen she said no,since then each time alleluyah sees the neighbour she will run and shout I don't want amen before she advice her again.
Re: I Dont Want Amen. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2012
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mensah, Oh Mensah! / Let's Play #butugotthatiphone5tho" / Some Things You Just Can't Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.