Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On (1876 Views)

See What I Came Across Somewhere In Lagos (pics) / My Affairs With Beyonce’s Dad Before I Came To Nigeria – Seyi Shay / Funny Ways You Communicated Before GSM Came To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by bittyend(m): 1:21am On Jun 13, 2012
I came to NL to have fun, but I got more than I bargained for. I influenced many people and a lot of posters are now biting my style. I put both smile and agony on people's faces, and bittyend did his thing.

Like every good movie, there is always an end. Bittyend has served its purpose, it's time to wave goodbye to NL.

I love my fans, and my haters.

Cheers!

Bittyend of Narnia the Narcissist. cool
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 13, 2012
FOH.
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by bittyend(m): 1:31am On Jun 13, 2012
[s]
MsDarkSkin: Exit Bittyend, Enter Shymmex.

FOH.
[/s]

I'm not shymmex, you mug.

Tuck in ya belly and fix ya face.
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 13, 2012
bittyend: [s][/s]

I'm not shymmex, you mug.

Tuck in ya belly and fix ya face.

FAIL. Just stay on topic mugu.
You were explaining your move to abandon this account to focus on shymmex...
don't mind me jor. go on.
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by ijebabe: 1:35am On Jun 13, 2012
Is this for real?
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 13, 2012
served ur purpose??!!....hhhmmm; oya, bye! bye!!
u will be missed small sha

1 Like

Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by bittyend(m): 1:52am On Jun 13, 2012
Shollypopz: served ur purpose??!!....hhhmmm; oya, bye! bye!!
u will be missed small sha

What will you miss, honeypie? wink
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by bittyend(m): 1:52am On Jun 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
FAIL. Just stay on topic mugu.
You were explaining your move to abandon this account to focus on shymmex...
don't mind me jor. go on.

Your love story with shymmex is none of my biz, go get ya man. undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by bittyend(m): 1:53am On Jun 13, 2012
ijebabe: Is this for real?

Yeah, baby.. It's just a pity I didn't get to 'nyash' you. sad
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 13, 2012
bittyend:

Your love story with shymmex is none of my biz, go get ya man. undecided undecided undecided

I'll pass. wink
See you around....I mean have a nice life. cheesy
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by ijebabe: 1:55am On Jun 13, 2012
bittyend:

Yeah, baby.. It's just a pity I didn't get to 'nyash' you. sad
Aww, a crying shame.
Bye bye!
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by bittyend(m): 1:56am On Jun 13, 2012
ijebabe:
Aww, a crying shame.
Bye bye!

Can I still 'nyash' you offline? wink cheesy
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by bittyend(m): 1:57am On Jun 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I'll pass. wink
See you around....I mean have a nice life. cheesy

Can I 'nyash' ya big buque offline, arse up, and face down? wink
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by ijebabe: 1:59am On Jun 13, 2012
bittyend:

Can I still 'nyash' you offline? wink cheesy
It's good to know you're hopeful. They say it's the elixir of life. You'll live long.
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 13, 2012
ain't a send forth party for you? I wan rock grin
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 13, 2012
bittyend:

Can I 'nyash' ya big buque offline, arse up, and face down? wink

undecided
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by bittyend(m): 2:16am On Jun 13, 2012
ijebabe:
It's good to know you're hopeful. They say it's the elixir of life. You'll live long.

I'll definitely live long. Send me a PM. wink
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by bittyend(m): 2:17am On Jun 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided

cheesy lipsrsealed

Meet me here------------------------->
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by ijebabe: 2:20am On Jun 13, 2012
bittyend:

I'll definitely live long. Send me a PM. wink
**sighs** Boy doesn't get it undecided
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by bittyend(m): 2:24am On Jun 13, 2012
ijebabe:
**sighs** Boy doesn't get it undecided

You could be precious as far as I'm concerned.

Abeg, take your fat arse go steam room slimming, jor. undecided
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 13, 2012
^^hhmmm, ur annoying thread bashing Naija girls
side note: steam room slimming can't help precious. It's just water weight being lost
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by bittyend(m): 2:59am On Jun 13, 2012
^Go to bed, your eyes are blurry.

Ur bf will be online soon.
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 13, 2012
^^ *rolls eyes* it's just 9:18pm
i have a bf here?!!?? shocked Interesting! Oya, BYE! BYE!
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by bittyend(m): 4:01am On Jun 13, 2012
^The one you follow around NL, I have my eyes everywhere. lipsrsealed
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 13, 2012
^Oh! u heard too! i apparently follow him around on NL.......The battiness!!
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by ijebabe: 4:17am On Jun 13, 2012
bittyend:

You could be precious as far as I'm concerned.

Abeg, take your fat arse go steam room slimming, jor. undecided
Haha, whatever makes you sleep well at night wink
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 13, 2012
This guy is crazy, yo. Bwahahahahahaha

And why does this JA thing keep name dropping my SN? undecided
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by bittyend(m): 4:23am On Jun 13, 2012
Shollypopz: ^Oh! u heard too! i apparently follow him around on NL.......The battiness!!

Don't start acting up now, shawty. Why are you naija girls always like that? Declare your love before it's too late, time is of the essence. lipsrsealed
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by bittyend(m): 4:24am On Jun 13, 2012
ijebabe:
Haha, whatever makes you sleep well at night wink

Come here, let me see ya face. lipsrsealed
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 13, 2012
I smell love in here - time to take my leave. shocked

*Shuts the door*
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 13, 2012
bittyend:

Don't start acting up now, shawty. Why are you naija girls always like that? Declare your love before it's too late, time is of the essence. lipsrsealed
arrgh! why do i even bother?! *rolls eyes*
Re: I Came, I Saw, And I Conquered - Time To Move On by ijebabe: 4:31am On Jun 13, 2012
bittyend:

Come here, let me see ya face. lipsrsealed
and then what? I'm sure u won't be loosing out on anything since a real woman is not what ur after. Have a nice life Bitty smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Cramjones? / AMAZING!!! Is This Your Age?? / You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.