Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's (1872 Views)

Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! / How Many Lizard Have You Killed In Your Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's by leo1234(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
If not for the intervention of the
First Lady, Dr. Patience
Goodluck, the member
representing Anaocha, Dunukofia
and Njikoka Federal Constituency
of Anambra State, Hon Uche Ekwunife would have
been attacked by the Wife of Anambra State
Governor, Mrs Ebele Obiano in faraway Poland
yesterday night.
Both women were on the entourage of the First
Lady to Poland.
Trouble started when on arrival with the First
Lady, who was accompanied by Uche Ekwunife,
Bola Shagaya and others, Ebele Obiano who was
among those at the airport to receive the First
Lady greeted every other person except Uche
Ekwunife.
Later in the day, when Ebere Obiano came to see
the First Lady, according to source with the First
Lady, she again greeted everybody except Uche
Ekwunife. Those who had noticed the trend asked
her why the childishness, pointing at Uche, she
said " I do not greet prostitute," to the
astonishment of all those around.
Uche Ekwunife did not talk, according to our
source, until Ebele Obiano told her that she will
deal with her and make sure she crumbles all her
businesses in Awka.
Enraged, Uche said i would not bandy words with
you. "That you killed your husband's first wife for
him to marry you does not mean you can deal
with other women [Ebere Obiano use to be the
secretary to Obiano until he lost the wife and
married her]; that you are dealing with your
alcoholic husband does not mean you can deal
with me," Ekwunife said to Ebele Obiano.
Confused, Ebele Obiano said " my husband drinks
champagne not alcohol," providing comic relief
that set everybody laughing.
About to go physical, the First Lady now
intervened joined by other women. They
lambasted Wille's wife for lack of manners and
morals. "Instead of you to go to Margaret Obi to
teach you how to be a First Lady, I heard you no
longer talk to her.
This your behaviour today has confirmed all that
is said about you and your husband. Please if this
is how you behave, never join me on any trip
again, both within and outside the country.," the
annoyed First Lady said.
http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/24950-you-killed-obiano-s-former-wife-for-him-to-marry-you-uche-ekwunife-to-obiano-s-wife
Re: You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's by DickDastardly(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
undecided cheesy grin angry
Re: You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's by myads890(m): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
we are indeed being ruled by dumb dumbs
Re: You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hahahahahahhahhahahahahahagahagaggahhahahaha

Women are funny.You go fear politics naaa.

1 Like

Re: You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's by adanduka: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Secretary replaces dead wife to better arrange his portfolio. grin
Re: You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's by leo1234(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nonso23: "My husband drinks Champagne, not alcohol" - Allegedly: First Lady Anambra grin grin

"I will rather kill myself than commit suicide" - Allegedly: First Lady Nigeria. grin grin

Mama Peace has got a worthy rival. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's by CBNIM: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2014
Op, this ur story sounds fishy, why didn't other reputable national dailies carry this story if it's TRUE?
Re: You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's by leo1234(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
CBNIM: Op, this ur story sounds fishy, why didn't other reputable national dailies carry this story if it's TRUE?
Anyway I can't say. But remember it happened in Poland.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build My House And Need Advice / Russian Scientist Photographs The Soul Leaving The Body After Death / How Does It Feel Getting Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.