Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Considering Owning Properties Outside Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Considering Owning Properties Outside Nigeria (438 Views)

What Age Should Owning A House Become A Priority? / Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. / Strictly For Nigerians Living Outside Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Considering Owning Properties Outside Nigeria by LtCZAR: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2012
If you consider owning any property outside nigeria, try benin republic.
you wuld laugh, that of all plaaces benin republic. let me give yhu guys
a brief hint about benin, coupled with the fact you might already know.
Benin republic boarders Nigeria to the west. Its a very small country compared to
nigeria as a whole but it can boast of so many amenities
1.They enjoy 24hrs uninterupted POWER supply, which makes esthablishing firms here
very lucrative.
2. they enjoyed centralised water system.
jst to name a few we lack in nigeria

3. they also provide adequiate security

4. good roads to all parts of the country

Most Nigerians are here producing and sending these goods to nigeria to sell

if you are interested owning either a HOME,Esthablishing a Firm or you want to make further enquiries
you can reach me with either of these numbers
+229-67314253, +229-68419430 or +229-67544994.
you can also reach me at irohin190@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE A Block Of Uncompleted Six (6) Flats Of 3bedroom / Lekki Phase 1(rightside) For Outright Sales / Back And Better.property For Sale/ Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.