Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Proposition For Seun: Create Separate Board For Fora - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proposition For Seun: Create Separate Board For Fora (693 Views)

Urgent And Important For SEUN. / For Seun / Post Your Suggestions For Seun And The Site Admin Here [about The New Nairaland Interface] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proposition For Seun: Create Separate Board For Fora by yawatide(f): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2012
This board is being polluted almost daily with requests for reviews of fora and advertisement of fora. The worst offenders to me are those who do a "sneak attack" by not disclosing that they are fora, until you click the link.

I have nothing against fora. If you feel you have something better to offer Nigerians than NL, by all means, go for it. I just think that it is too much, is making people miss important posts and is diluting the relevance of such fora. By moving them to their own board, anyone who clicks will know what they are getting into.

All in favor, say "ay!"
Re: Proposition For Seun: Create Separate Board For Fora by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2012
ay, but this is not a senate meeting na. . .seun is a totalitarian
Re: Proposition For Seun: Create Separate Board For Fora by yamakuza: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
spammers advertisers hardly post in the right places.

I feel ur pain though.

(1) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Airtel’s Application Against Econet / What Do You Know About Sponsorship? / Femi Falana: In Praise Of Principles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.