Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. (8651 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money / 16 Profitable Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by windgold: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
I wil spread like gsm network in all d schools. Avoidable price, good quality and boom boom. Cash rolls. Lets help ourselves and share ideas. Y do we hav to hide or ask for cash. I was surprise wen i asked a women doing dis biznes. D secret she told me was free. She makes cash from it. Am happy because i wil add my innovations in it. And spread oh.thanks and God bless u all.
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by chuka2003(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
Scammers!!!
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by DonLala1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
Pls I nd d info too. sedgeltd@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by mencalo: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
i nid d info pls
mencabims@gmail.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by bdnolabs: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hi All,
In addition to all that has been posted you can also check out www.ecashplanet.com
Good luck.
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by marcemusza: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
Well this does not seem to be very consistent.
Internet Marketing is the way to go my friends.
Create a solid income stream, and a consistent business that will last for years to come.
http://www.financesuccessonline.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by Obstey01: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
I wounda why such bizness ideas can't be posted rait here for guys further talk on. Incase U're interested in bizness sha, here're some of d things I did while i was on campus!....(open ur eye's to opportunities around)
1. I love taking indomie but 1 realised my roomates love it too but won't buy simply because mr Nice(Me) gets a catoon every month. They exaust my noodles within 2 weeks so I started selling. I buy a carton then for #1800 n sell for#2000. and I sell about 4 cartoons a week for a start
2. few weeks later, sum1 who love taking biscuit flakes asked me to add biscuit to the indomie, I did added it with sugar and milk... It did move seriously (but biscuit bizness is nt too encouraging as profit per cartoon no pass 20-30 naira) but I sell about five-7 cartoons with lots of sugar and milk
3. Finally, I bought a 3in1 printer and print for #10...black, #50-coloured and #50- scanning. This was the bomb. Some days, I make up to #6k on coloured printing odas days I make btw 2k-3k profit........ It really made me self reliant n d home salary just became a bonus stuff kind of. Those are the 1's I did but i had friends who also went in2
4. Lamination biz... Bought d machine for 6k n made d capital in d first month
5. Anoda stuff ch am considering now is running a mini cyber stuff. You get a good modem(mean d ones with higher bradband of about #25k), buy a wireless router and create a hotspot for laptop users in ur hostels...... they buy time 4rm you n connect via wireless in their various rooms then you just relax n make ur money(take advantage of better light situation on campuses)..... Overnight services can also be available. What do you think?..... Lets all join ideas to this people!!!

1 Like

Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by brayando2010: 6:10am On Jun 24, 2012
i nid d info brayando2010@yahoo.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by rajsol(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2012
rajiibrahim6@gmail.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by Stareplus: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2012
For any job vacance please notify with the number 07031563734 or email at (alao.tosin@yahoo.com) thanks
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by neksummi(m): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2012
I'll be sharing another thing a student could do. Watch out for it by Friday.
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by KELVIN086: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2012
@info2excel am also interested in this, my mail osaskelvin73@yahoo.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by chiefkpokp(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
hmmm oboy this ur way of spaming people addresses na wa ooooooo, so what is the need of dropping email, and you send them to there email address, if u use that time to drop the business, Boko Haram go bomb u?
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by perestar: 1:10am On May 29, 2013
Here is my email: wperestar@yahoo.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by uniquearticles: 7:06am On May 29, 2013
If you have friends who are die hard fans of the english premier league, the la liga, uefa, golf, tennis etc. or you may also know people in your school environment who would love to watch tv online in the comfort of their house, then you can make a lot of money installing free dstv online for them.I can show you how to install supersport on dstv free online and give you the start up kit to make it your own business. People will be able to watch live matches and sport events online for free once you configure it for them, when you follow my start up guide. Charge between N5-10k or name your price. This is a perfect biz for a student.call 08160164718 for more info
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by Ayus34(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2013
Please i need d campus stuff my email is ayus34@yahoo.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by Zhedoga: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
zhedoga.
princechris2000@gmail.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Don’t sit on your idea while waiting for the right time because, there will never be a right time.
JUST START SOMETHING NOW !!!! We are people helping people succeed !!! Ask ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, how bbm 28EC4DB1. Whatsapp/call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, on 2348062208326Don’t sit on your idea while waiting for the right time because, there will never be a right time.
JUST START SOMETHING NOW !!!! We are people helping people succeed !!! Ask ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, how bbm 28EC4DB1. Whatsapp/call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, on 2348062208326
Don’t sit on your idea while waiting for the right time because, there will never be a right time.
JUST START SOMETHING NOW !!!! We are people helping people succeed !!! Ask ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, how bbm 28EC4DB1. Whatsapp/call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, on 2348062208326
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by MUSICOGA1: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pls this is my email: gtimedondusted@gmail.com

I need the article

Thanks You.
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by Feyol56(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Feyisayodare55@gmail.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by Profitsng(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Making money online for newbies has never been easy.
I can be of help to just 5 lucky naira landers about legitimate and profitable online biz to start now.
If interested .
WHATSAPP: 07033824556
after the 5 people anyone else will have to pay to be part of this opportunity.
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by wadet: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
wadetvision2008@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote, MTN, Others Lose N1.7 Trillion To Naira Depreciation / First Bank, GTB, Zenith ,4 Others Listed Among Top 1000 Banks / UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.