Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year (7013 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / I Failed My Final Exams / Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2007
You guys have to understand that when you typing sometimes you tend to omit words not that you don't know it but you pronounce it thinking you have typed it , i think that's what's happening here. smiley sad angry
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by VOR(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2007
mdsocks:

You guys have to understand that when you typing sometimes you tend to omit words not that you don't know it but you pronounce it thinking you have typed it , i think that's what's happening here. smiley sad angry

True,only to a limited extent. The bobo never hear of proof reading?

BTW I thought this thread was a classic and that it had
long disappeared into cyber space. smiley smiley
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by TCUBE(m): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2007
ur thesis statement says it all
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by aloib(f): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2007
i swear, who bumped it sef, that was so lassssssssssssssssstttttttttt year
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by temeey(f): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2007
oh boy try tell us d koko now, abi guys,i am sure u are hiding some wrong doing.any how sha that is a lesson 4 u,always read hard and stop chasing those small girls in campus,repent and giv ur life to christ.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by ladykay(f): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2007
If a graduate cannot speak proper english, it is not because of the university or polytechnic that he attended. He must have had that problem long before he gained admission. It is at the Primary school level that the foundation for speaking proper English is laid.
So, next time before anyone condemns any higher institution, he should pause to find out what primary or secondary school produced the graduate. Our primary and secondary schools (especially public owned) are churning out substandard products that university or polytechnic lecturers cannot help.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by benowsky(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2007
my dear friend emray,i write this to encourage you at this dark period of your life,i had a similar problem before i left the university last year.i wrote an exam for a dear friend in my final year and was caught.i was taken to the school senate to defend myself and at the end of everything i was suspended for three years.it was a trying period in my life and im still yet to recover but i had to move on with my life.a living dog is better than a dead lion,once you have life and you believe in your self and your inherent abilities,you can and definitely will survive.forget about some guys in the forum who laughed at your use of grammar,i believe you can make it in life,take heart,stand up and start doing something positive.it is well with you
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Elgaxton(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2007
Hey bros poster!

Life don hit u, 1000miles per hour, that JAMB u hired someone to write for u has caught up with u. nevertheless life goes on, just buckle ur shoes and move

on and dont even intend to give up on education, U can rewrite ur jamb this time at least u will pass with all the school experience.

So 'em just stand up sha and live the life ok!
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by marjson(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2007
May God Almighty put you through, Life Goes on, buckle up your shoes and be on the run, Never Give up Bro Failure is meant to push someone to a Higher place , its part of Life Experiences, See you at the Top,
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by kazum(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2007
you guy are too bad. You Need to help the situation not to add to it. Any body can be in this mess. My dear brother God will make a way for you. Just pray.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by kazum(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2007
god will see you thruogh.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by FactorChic(f): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2007
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ROTFLMFAO!!!!
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
YOU WERE DRIVE OUT OF SCHOOL?
no be only Drive dem go drive u, dem go drove u sef
dis kain oyinbo wey u write here hwo dem no go drive u
if na me, I go even throw ur load tru window
LMAO
I NEED YOUR COURAGEMENT
buhahahahahahahaha that was too funny
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by FactorChic(f): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2007
TCUBE:

your thesis statement says it all
LOL, na so o
I NEED UR COURAGEMENT I WAS DRIVE OUT
hahahaha na wa mehn
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Abium: 5:36am On Sep 19, 2007
Naa Wetin self
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by swaz(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2007
take hard bro, it has happend 4de best, Just have faith in God. don,t giv up hope.best wishes. pls location.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by VOR(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2008
Bump. grin grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by tamby(f): 11:11am On May 20, 2008
hey! so sorry, thnk u shld change ur topic,its enough reason 4 u 2 b xpelled smiley neway so sorry,wat sch is dat?
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Nduvic(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2008
mehn guys in forum r so so discouraging. i detest dem as mch as i detest d devil.no1 can say his or her grammer is perfect.i sumhw hate dis forum
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by ufuoma24(m): 11:07pm On May 21, 2008
@poster: i feel ur pain, thnk of an alternative to tertiary education.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 22, 2008
Do u know what, although i'm not out to "yab" u but the truth is that your English is scaring me, do i hear u say final year student?
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by azorjiu(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2008
The said guy may have graduated from another degree by now.
You guys scared him out of nairaland.

I checked the poster's posts and found this:
I have decided to join my ancestos because no member of my family want me 2 be in d university after obtaining upper credit in auchi poly
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by chamotex(m): 12:00am On Jun 27, 2008
LOL!!!
the grammar is not even that BAD
all that is needed is to add "En" to couragement and "n" to Drive and it will look more presentable, na only three letters miss now.
nothin do u ma guy
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Omolola1(f): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2008
Emarey, this ur english na wa o!

@nairalanders
let's not insult this guy, its not his fault, am sure he meant final year in primary school grin because he didnt indicate the level he is now.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Bell32(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2008
hay, i will pray for you. but next time never get caught, cos that is my middle name, " Never get Caught".
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Omolola1(f): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2008
Psuccess:

If you are waiting for someone to encourage you you are wasting your time. I have read previous comments and have found that not too many people are willing to give you what you want.

LEARN TO ENCOURAGE YOURSELF

one more advise: never ever think that you are a failure.

A friend of mine was expelled from OAU five years ago. Instead of sulking, he went on to re-enrol at UNIBEN and started all over again. Today, he is in his final year once again. This time as a mature and more serious-minded person.

There is always something to learn from your mistakes. Find out the root cause of your expulsion and make sure you don't repeat the same mistakes again.

You can still reach lofty dreams even better than those who may be mocking you today.

Wishing you all the best.

P success are you sure this guy understands this your big grammar, for goodness sakes he didnt even tell us if it happened in uni, he might have meant neco, waec or even c/entrance grin
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Mustay(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2008
Ain't it simple?

A man learns from his mistake(s). Now you know why you shouldn't cheat in an exam
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by adekitan(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2008
Am very sorry for what happen to u. But if u want to go back to schl mpce form is out,but if u don't want go and learn mechanic, hey yaaaaaaahhhhhhh[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by ofurufu(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
stereo2:

Do u know what, although i'm not out to "yab" u but the truth is that your English is scaring me, do i hear u say final year student?
Omolola1:

Emarey, this your english na wa o!

@nairalanders
let's not insult this guy, its not his fault, am sure he meant final year in primary school grin because he didnt indicate the level he is now.

Men, I was laughing aloud when I read these posts,forgetting I'm even in office. Thank God,my colleagues didn't ask what was wrong!! Sincerely I didn't want to laugh when I at first when I saw such 'igilarities' in the topic,but as I read on,the comments comments posted by the posters above made me burst into laughter.
I don't like looking down upon a fellow being, but sincerely ENCOURAGEMENT is too popular a word to be mistaken for COURAGEMENT(which anyway doesn't exist),moreso by a final year student in a higher institution.!!! But this is not to say this guy can't become a better person than even those of us that have in our heads dictionary.

I'll advise he goes and write PCE and go to poly,for I doubt if he is a university material.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by MykeNiggas: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2008
God is wonderful in any way so he might use this for something taking you to greater place

but why u self dey ask question for inside exam hall infact FINAL YEAR EXAM

all na your fault 1, 2, u no beg the supervisor or he no gree answer you?
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by chamotex(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2008
MykeNiggas:

God is wonderful in any way so he might use this for something taking you to greater place

but why u self dey ask question for inside exam hall infact FINAL YEAR EXAM

all na your fault 1, 2, u no beg the supervisor or he no gree answer you?

who can say they've never asked a question in an exam or sumthing along that line

he was just unlucky to get caught
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by origina9ja(f): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2008
chamotex:

who can say they've never asked a question in an exam or something along that line

he was just unlucky to get caught

abeg no bi everybody ooo undecided
even if na fufu i chop 4 break fast
everybody kno say chamotex don cheat so notting big
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by chamotex(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2008
origina9ja:

abeg no bi everybody ooo undecided
even if na fufu i chop 4 break fast
everybody kno say chamotex don cheat so notting big

sharrap dere, what are u talking?

acting all innocent

the good guy that i am, i always try to help people during exam if i can cos i dnt want to see any one fail!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 / Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire / !photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.