Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub (19968 Views)

Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m / Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by KayDee4: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2012
Drake Denies Involvement in Chris Brown Club Fight

As details continue to emerge about last night's club brawl involving the crews of Chris Brown and Drake, Drizzy is firmly denying he was involved in the fight. Reps for the Young Money star tell TMZ that he was leaving when the melee started.

"Drake did not participate in any wrongdoing of any kind last night at W.I.P. He was on his way out of the club when the altercation began," the rep said.

The celebrity news site cites sources who claim Maybach Music Group representer Meek Mill, who was also at the club, was the one chiefly arguing with Brown, even going so far as to finger him for throwing the bottle that cut Breezy's face.

On Twitter, however, Mill has already denied that he was fighting.

"It wasn’t me..(shaggy voice) lol," he wrote

Last month, Meek and Brown got into a skirmish on Twitter allegedly over Rihanna, whom both men have been linked to. Drake also weighed in on that discussion, tweeting "Oh that's yur [sic] ho? That's our ho too. lol."

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2012/06/14/drake-denies-involvement-in-chris-brown-club-fight.html
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Sagamite(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2012
horlabiyi: Nairaland is becoming useless everyday. Why do you need to bring this kinda topic to the front page.

What a moronic point.

You think many of the young Nigerians that visit NL are not interested in this story?
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by queensmith: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2012
redsun:

She is quite a bad btch man. There is something about her that cant stop a guy from melting. But that kind of btch u dont want to stay with for too long,because she is.

Bad bich or bad bych- the woman is amazing! I'm sure they all want her to stay around for long, which is why they are busting each others lips because of her!
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by cindyrella(f): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2012
Mtcheeeeew smh Na over feeding dey worry them. undecided undecided
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by queensmith: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2012
Sagamite:

Now you are going to deny your morbid obesity after claiming you are proud of it? grin

Morbid obese skank, is this another lie like the one were you wanted to claim you attended a Top 5 uni but reason like the uneducated hoodrat that states the difference that occurs between men and women is due to nurture, not biological make up? grin grin grin grin

Fat fck, did I not say 2 weeks ago you would start lying about your morbid obesity? grin

Listen to yourself, words of madness!

You obviously havent taken a long hard look at yourself in the mirror,

buahahahahaha, is that sagamute- the mofo is hulluva ugly u can tell without even seeing his face!He even respects himself enough not to show his pig face on this forum. he knows the mere sight of him will chase everyone away!

Look at this troll faced f00l bouncing up and down calling people fat! Are you skinny?

I should have known, dude has bigger bosoms than me!

waste man!

Look at how he's dressed! what a tramp

Its definitely true what they say- ugly mothafockers make the loudest noise! HA!
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by waley1231: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ‎​​.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by mystikal(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2012
You two want to start your own?
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Sagamite(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2012
queensmith:

buahahahahaha, is that sagamute- the mofo is hulluva ugly u can tell without even seeing his face!He even respects himself enough not to show his pig face on this forum. he knows the mere sight of him will chase everyone away!

Look at this troll faced f00l bouncing up and down calling people fat! Are you skinny?

waste man!

Its definitely true what they say- ugly mothafockers make the loudest noise! HA!

I am simply handsome, cookie monster.

I have had my face several times on NL that is why some girls call me the Jedi Knight. grin

Now show us your blubber that you were saying "even fat girls get men being attracted to them".

Guys, get ready to vomit your breakfast. grin
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2012
Oh my Goodness grin. Saga and Queen get a room for goodness sake. This attraction is too much for NLD to contain.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by ThundrCork(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2012
Sagamite,

So I'm queensmith's dowry collector on NL.

Our culture begs that you have to consult the mother (Busy_Body ) and Father (OAM4J) before you start winking her way. . . . you've already broken that rule. grin

For the viewers, this is not a real fight, just lovers' dispute.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by 9zeros(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
queensmith:

waste man!

chai! game over.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by queensmith: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2012
again these people have deleted my posts. I can see they are intentionally going out of their way to piss me off. It's not your fault.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2012
Chris Brown's Lawyer Presents Fight Evidence to NYPD

TMZ reports that Chris Brown and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, have spoken to the New York Police department. Sources tell the website Brown's lawyer has given authorities "physical evidence" in which they say shows Drake's involvement in the bottle fight.
No one has been arrested or charged with any crimes but it looks like that could change very soon. TMZ says:
"We're told Chris' lawyer, Mark Geragos, went to the NYPD late Thursday to present evidence showing that Drake and Meek Mill were the aggressors, but earlier in the day Chris spoke with Detectives at an undisclosed location in NYC. Cops tell us Chris is not currently a suspect but rather "a witness and a victim." We're also told Drake is not currently a suspect.On the other side, we're told Drake has been "cooperating" with authorities, but we do not know if he has spoken to cops -- it appears his representatives have had conversations with detectives."
The rumor mill is now churning out stories of an aggressor in Breezy's camp taunting Drake and his crew all night long. TMZ says Chris and Drake were exchanging trash talk before the melee ensued.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Sagamite(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Sagamite,

So I'm queensmith's dowry collector on NL.

Our culture begs that you have to consult the mother (Busy_Body ) and Father (OAM4J) before you start winking her way. . . . you've already broken that rule. grin

For the viewers, this is not a real fight, just lovers' dispute.

I would rather .......

[img]http://4.bp..com/_MAc0l5POnEk/Sh4qyslt3ZI/AAAAAAAAARU/cVRdvH19s-I/s400/Suicide_ad_2.jpg[/img]

Miss World and Miss Universe would be cancelled because all fine girls will go on strike for you guys letting the finest man in the world be tortured.

My Babalawo would be publicly hanged by the Fine Spinsters' Association of West Africa after the waited years patiently for me to decide to marry.

You guys be careful what you say. You don't want a chaotic world.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
Chris Brown Fight Victim Speaks Out, Blames Brawl on "Stupid Famous People"

Sure, the biggest names in music were involved in the NYC club brawl that has everyone talking but let's not forget the little people who were also brutally attacked.
24-year-old Hollie C. was one of the victims who suffered a bloody blow to the head after a bottle was thrown during the infamous Chris Brown-Drake-Meek Mill fight. She told TMZ that she blames the "stupid famous people" involved for the fiasco that dealt her 16 stitches in the hospital Wednesday night.
"Where's the justice in them driving away in a limo while I had to catch the train home on one of my holidays?," she said.
The Australian tourist was partying in the city at W.I.P. nightclub when a bottle smashed her in the forehead.

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by queensmith: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
OGRAGMAN: Its Rihanna de only lady in de world?

she is o! she said it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa14VNsdSYM
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by tothemax86: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
They are fighting for the economic benefits of having rhianna as their lady, obviously this is not about love shocked
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by coolted(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2012
Na craze dey worry them
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by sammybrandy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Chris Brown should'av let go. Maturity is the abilty to control anger n settle difference without violence n distruction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Stunning Portrait / A Nairalander And Dagrin / Emeka Enyiocha Flaunts His Fat Nipples In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.